Author's Chapter Notes:
Dirty Little GirlBurn Halo ft. Synyster Gates 
“HEY! Jus’in! Open the dooooor! Open up, duuuuuude! Hurrrrry up!” The pounding on the room door next to his, continued to occur. He tossed around in his sleep, trying to ignore that.

That fucking skank…

“JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTIIIIIIN.” She slurred, and continued to hit the door harder.

“Oh my fucking God!” He muttered under his breath, throwing the sheets off his body, and walking, angrily, to his own hotel room’s door. He unlocked and opened it, walking out, and then took the slight steps towards the room next to his, picked up the girl, while she was in mid-knock, and threw her over his shoulder.

“Le’ go!” She yelled, pounding on his back, now as he carried her into his room, and then dropped her down onto his own bed, locking his door, and proceeding back to bed.

“Do you realize how fucking annoying you are?” He let out, as he walked to the other side of the bed and began to get back in.

“You’re a fucking bastard. I was tryna get into Jus’in room.” She was drunk.

It came as no surprise.

“Justin’s out with fucking Britney. Lie the fuck down, and sleep.” 

“I hate you.” 

“Not anymore than I do, just fucking go to sleep. We’re both tired, and you’re drunk out of your mind.”

“I don’t want to…” She whispered this, meekly, and he looked at her, as she looked back into his eyes, her face only illuminated with the slight moonlight that entered the room.

He was confused, “What?”

“I don’t wanna go to sleep with you.”

He rolled his eyes, and sighed, “You sleep with everyone else, and I’m not asking you to do that with me – I’m just­ telling you to sleep. Beside me.”

“Fine.” She threw back, “You’re gonna have to deal with me being naked.”

He almost choked.

“Kinda.” She added.

He tried not to, but he couldn’t help it – his eyes fixated on her, while she took her tiny dress off, revealing lace. He looked away as soon as she turned her head, and he then got into bed, and turned the other way, away from her. He heard her shift around some more and then he felt colder air, rush under the warm sheets, as she got in. He could feel the intense heat radiating off her body, onto his naked back. A few minutes later, she must have drifted off to sleep, because her leg was caught between both of his, and she was directly behind him, huddling his backside.

He let out an annoyed sigh, bet let it slip, deciding he would bring this up tomorrow, and never let her live it down, but for now, he was extremely tired. 

And for the first time, he wanted to be where she was.

Sleeping.


She woke up with a severe headache, and she sat up in bed, hearing footsteps around her and rustling of paper.

Her eyes protested to being opened, as she rubbed them.

When they finally were able to comprehend her surroundings, she looked around to see she was in JC’s room.

“Great…” She muttered, yawning, again, as he walked into the room, with absolutely no shirt on, his sweats riding low, and a coffee in his hands. His curls were untamed, and they sat on top of his head, freely.

He leaned against the doorway, sipping and looking at her, indifferently.

“You gonna get out of my room, soon, or what?” 

She rolled her eyes, stretching, and turning to her side, picking her dress off the floor. She got out of his bed, in her underwear, not caring if he stared – he stood in front of her, without his shirt off, why should this be any different?

“You might want that water and Tylenol for that headache…” He murmured, gesturing at his bedside table, where, like he’d said, there was a tablet and a glass of water.

“Thanks,” she let out, gratingly.

“You might wanna leave soon because—”

The knock on his door cut him off.

“Because Rachel’s here.” He smiled at her, shortly, crossly, and then left her alone. She grabbed the water and Tylenol, drinking the tablet down.

When she walked out to leave his room, she caught a full on view of the couple, lip locked, and both JC’s hands on his girlfriend’s ass. 

Katelyn cleared her throat, disgusted, and JC let go of Rachel, her arm still around him. 

“Why are you here?” Rachel asked, confused, and then looking at JC.

Everyone knew JC never lied. If he said something, it was the truth.

“She was banging on Justin’s door, last night – drunk, obviously, so I let her sleep here.”

“In your bed?”

“Yeah, nothing happened.” He assured her, and Rachel nodded, and then looked back at Katelyn.

“You okay?”

“Just peachy.” She stated, sarcastically, and then walking around them to the door, “Thanks, see ya.”

She shut the door after her, and walked down the hallway, towards her best friend’s room. She knocked on it twice, and it flew open. She glared at Justin for a few and then walked in, pushing him aside.

“Hey, Katie. You okay?”

“No. Where the fuck were you?” She turned around, and glared at him, arms across her chest.

“I was gettin’ firskay with Britnay!” He sang, and then laughed.

She rolled her eyes, “I know you recently popped her cherry, and all, but shouldn’t you take me a little into consideration? I mean, you know my habit, and I can never remember where exactly my own room is after a few drinks.” She sighed.

Justin walked closer, and grabbed her chin between his forefinger and thumb, inspecting her face, “You okay?”

She nodded, “Yeah…”

“What happened, last night?” He questioned, letting her face go.

“So, you remember that guy I was dancing with—”

He interrupted her with a slight, hah!, and then said, “Which one – there were tons.”

Katelyn rolled her eyes, “Well, the guy with the bright red hair?”

Justin nodded, remembering the man, who had grinded up against his best friend, and then proceeded to push her up against the wall, and literally eat her neck. Justin looked at it, now, and sure enough there were still dark bruises on it, especially bite marks. A biter. Great.

“So,” she continued, “he thought he’d totally get some from me, if he got me drunk enough, so he drowned me in drink, after drink, after drink, right? And it was a failed plan – kinda,” she added, when she saw that look of utter confusion pass before Justin’s eyes, “‘cause I was already planning on leaving the club with him, I mean… Did you see his face?”

Justin nodded.

“Wasn’t he hot?”

Justin raised an eyebrow.

“Never mind! But he was gorgeous. And we went back to his place, and God, he was fucking great…” She sighed, contentedly, looking up at the ceiling, and then she turned abruptly back to Justin, “But he left so much shit along my neck. And I’m pretty sure I have scratches all down my back. He was like this… This freak.” She shuddered.

“All in all?” Justin smirked. 

“Enh… He was alright.” She nodded.

“So, where d’you stay the night, if it wasn’t here?” He asked, yawning.

“Ugh.” She rolled her eyes, and walked away from him, towards the fridge, as he followed her. She grabbed a bottle of water out of it and gulped some down.

He stared at her, expectantly, “Well?”

“You forced me to sleep next to JC.”

Justin felt like he could just choke.

JC? You had to sleep with JC? Out of the numerous people we have here on tour with us, you chose JC?!, he thought.

“JC?”

She nodded, mad. “Yeah. JC. I had to sleep in my underwear, next to a shirtless JC.”

“Yaeee…” Justin made a face, and then scrunched his nose, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine. He actually gave me Tylenol and some water, so I guess it was okay.” She shrugged, and then made a face, “Rachel the Slut was there.”

“Of course she was there; she’s had him tied down, man.” Justin agreed, nodding, as he sat down across from Katelyn, and grabbed an apple. He bit into it, and chewed, shaking his hand, wanting to say something, but also wanting to digest before he did. When he did, he opened his mouth, “Ever since they started dating, she makes sure that he’s not alone as so he can cheat on her, despite the fact that she, out of everyone, knows for sure that he’s not like that.”

Katelyn nodded, “I have to admit, he is pretty good at that.”

“Duh. He’s too humble to cheat and lie.” Justin mocked his friend, as both him and Katelyn laughed, lightly.

“Or he’s faking it.”

“JC?” Justin asked, and then shook his head, “No. I don’t think so.”

Katelyn shrugged, “It’s always the innocent ones, who are the most deadly. Anyway, I gotta go change, see ya!"

Chapter End Notes:
I have no idea when I'll update, again. This story was kindareallyvery random, so yeah. Just extra information. :) Anyway, I hope you liked it. 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour tourjc jc justin friendswithbenefits joey chris cheaterjc lance