Author's Chapter Notes:
You Make Me Feel… – Cobra Starship ft. Sabi

“‘Sup, Bee?” Katelyn smirked, nudging Britney, lightly.

Britney grinned, “Hey! How you feelin’ after all those drinks from last night?”

“Great! At least the guy went home with knew how to work his thing,” she shot back, jokingly. Britney nudged her, as her own cheeks heated up.

“Like anyone cares about the guy you went home with,” came a voice from behind them.

Both girls turned to see JC coming up, walking past them and towards the stage area to begin today's practicing for the first concert on their PopOdyssey tour.

Katelyn crossed her arms over her chest, raising an eyebrow at him and then rolling her eyes, muttering, “Jackass,” under her breath.

JC turned around, “I mean…” He sighed, smiling, “You are kind’ve a whore. I wonder what Matt would say if I accidentally let it all slip, once we get back…”

“You wouldn’t fucking dare because I’d cut your balls off.” She replied back, coolly.

It was his turn to roll his eyes.

“Whatever. You still owe me.”

“For what? Letting you see me half naked?”

Britney’s eyes went a little wide, but she licked her lips and said nothing.

JC turned around, mouth in a line. “I didn’t gawk at you like other men would have. And I didn’t take advantage of the situation. I gave you my bed.”

“Yeah,” Katelyn snorted, “with you in it.”

“You really are an ungrateful little skank, aren’t you?”

She nodded, sarcastically, “I’m soo ungrateful.” Katelyn began to turn around, to walk away, but looked over her shoulder, “When you’re shitfaced and drunk, you can come by my room, and I’ll let you stay over. We’re even that way.” She pushed her nose into the air, and haughtily walked away. 

“So, you guys slept together?”

JC rounded on Britney, “What? No! Jeez. She was drunk as hell, and Justin was obviously with you, so I let her into my room. She slept next to me, but not with me. What the fuck do you think I want? STD’s? Herpes? Euch!”

Britney’s eyes widened and she then held up her hands, “Wait a minute– JC! She doesn’t have diseases—” 

“And you would know how?”

“Because we both when to go get checked up. It was for me, necessarily, the night right after I lost it – don’t tell Justin! – but Kate did it, too, and the doctor plainly told us both that we're more than fine.”

JC rolled his eyes, and held his hand up, “Whatever, man… I don’t even wanna hear this. I’m gonna go.”

Britney giggled, as he walked off.

 


 

“You’re so cute!” She squealed, kissing his nose, as he bent down and took her lips.

God, they’re disgusting – and to think I was best friends with Rachel!

Kate shook her head, hopping off the counter and walking away from the area of the club that *NSYNC had inhabited along with their few groupies, girlfriends, and some of the crew and back up dancers. 

“Where you goin’?” Wade called after her, eyebrows pulling together. He had been appointed to take care of her and JC; he was their DD. Mainly JC, but Justin trusted Wade to take care of the girl Justin had known since they were two. 

“Away from this shit.” 

“What?” 

“To the other side!”

“Why?!”

“It’s more fun there, and there’s no that from them there.” Katelyn pointed towards the corner where JC has Rachel glued against the wall – and his lips. Wade and Kate watched in utter disgust, as Rachel pulled away, and slid down JC’s body, reaching for this fly of his jeans. 

“Someone should go stop them!” Lance yelled, when he came up, and saw where Wade and Kate had their eyes to. 

“Why don’t you?” Wade yelled back. 

“‘Cause.” Lance replied, lamely.

“‘Cause why?”

“‘Cause Lance is gay.” Katelyn snapped, tired of their antics. She stuck her tongue out in response, when Lance did his. “I’m goin’.”

 


 

JC groaned, as Rachel rubbed him through his jeans, “Fuck, Ray…”

“We will,” she teased.

Then her phone rang.

“Oh my God, don’t you dare answer it…” He growled, his eyes misted with lust.

She grabbed it out of her ass pocket, and looked to see whom it was, and then back at JC, “I need to. It’s dad.”

“Fuuuuuuuuuuu—”

“Shh.” She cut him off, placing a finger on his lips. “Be right back.” She kissed his lips and walked off, answering the call.

JC knew perfectly well that it wasn’t her father – Rachel’s dad hadn’t spoken to her in years, and he knew, but he never let her know he knew. Why the fuck would Rachel smile talking to her father, who had almost beaten her to death. He felt guilty about sending a private spy to investigate on her, but after knowing about all the shit, and filth in her life, he didn’t feel so bad. 

He knew he had to get rid of her; he wasn’t the type to use people, but she was really good at what she did. 

Or what he kept her around for. 

She grinned, and laughed and smiled from afar, as he studied her. 

With him, she seemed to be all sexual, and he actually didn’t recall when she had genuinely smiled around him – her eyes literally bore everything she thought. 

And, frankly? He didn’t care if she was using him for money; he was using her for sex, as bad as it all sounded. He wanted to let her go, but that was like abstaining from sex, and he was not going to any old bar to find someone. 

Or using a goupie/fan. 

He wanted to keep his good name. 

JC turned his head, sighing, as he pushed himself up, of the wall, looking around. He felt a tap on is shoulder, and he turned to see Rachel there. She put both arms around him, and kissed his neck. 

“I have to leave.” She whispered, her voice muffled in his skin. 

He rolled his eyes, but turned to her, “Your dad okay?” 

“He’s having troubles with paying the bills, every month,” she sighed, looking extremely sad.

JC tried not to roll his eyes, again, as he grabbed his credit card out of his back pocket. He handed it to her, “Here.”

“Oh, no. I couldn’t!” She replied back, automatically.

The usual game.

“Rachel…”

“Fine.” She grabbed it, and gave him a huge kiss, “Love ya. See you in a bit.” And with that, the dark redhead walked away, and out of the club.

“Ugh.” JC murmured, shaking his head, and turning away from the door. He walked towards the doors that led to the other side of the club – the one generated for the public. He looked over the railing, and as per usual, Rachel was down there, taking someone into her arms, as she kissed the side of his head – the same guy as all the times before he had caught her. 

He bit his lip, not caring so much, and turned his head to look away, as he gazed over the people grinding, dancing, drinking, and such. His eyes caught a certain light haired lady.

He rolled his eyes, realizing it was Katelyn. She sat next to a young man, that talked, animatedly, moving his hands around, and such. Her face looked bored. Despite being a complete whore in his eyes, JC respected the fact that the lady went not only for looks, but people with an actual personality. The blond grinned, and looked at Kate, lovesick, and JC knew, instantly, when Kate downed her drink, that the man was not getting lucky, tonight. 

He chuckled, as Kate said a few parting words to the man, whose smile was falling, while Kate made her way up, towards JC. 

“What’re you doing here, in the common peoples’ area?” Kate snorted, rolling her eyes, when she saw him, “Isn’t this too low class for you?” 

JC yawned – not because he wanted to be rude, but because he was tired. He held the door further open, to let her back into VIP, while he shrugged, “I was looking for Rachel.” 

“Oh.” Was all that Katelyn said, as she walked around him. She was the only person who knew what a cheating liar that Rachel was. Everyone knew that Rachel had been a stripper-pornstar combo before, but they all thought she had changed, upon meeting JC. Kate knew just a little more. “Sorry ‘bout that.” She apologized, as they both gazed down towards Rachel and the brown haired anonymous. 

JC shrugged, “It’s okay. Not your—” He yawned, again, “Sorry. God, ‘m tired. What I meant was, not your fault.” 

“Yeah, I figured,” she smirked, and then licked her lips. “Wade still here?” 

JC nodded, “Yup. You ready to leave?” 

Kate nodded, “Yeah. Everyone down there is so boring. Some of them are so attractive, but soo boring. What happened to all the down-to-earth good guys?” She shook her head, and walked away. 

JC stared after her, groaning, when he saw that her gold, glittery shirt was backless, and she had no bra on. Her shorts were extremely short and she had the cuffs rolled up to the point where she could not because of her pelvic area. He walked, closely, as she sat down, waiting for Wade, whilst ordering a drink. 

Her naturally blonde, but bleached a more platinum blond, hair was curled, somewhat, and she grabbed a fistful, putting it into a clip, and pushing the looser strands away from her face. Her blue eyes were dazzled, no matter where she turned, and he didn’t know if it was from her prescription, clear contacts, or if she had watery eyes, or what, but they were shining. And her sculpted face was unmarred, and picturesque. She was beautiful– beyond it, even. No one could deny that. 

From day one, he had realized she was definitely the most captivating, and completely beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on, and he had wanted her. As soon as his eyes had adored what they saw, he wanted her, badly. 

But knowing her, now? Her personality, and such was shit – what he saw of it, anyways. 

He had gotten over her, as rapidly as he had wanted to shove her up against a wall, and have his way with her. 

He continued to gaze at her: Katelyn’s thin, perfect nose scrunched up, and she sneezed, her tongue probing out, and licking her lips, again. He stood in his spot, uncomfortable in his clothes, wanting only to get off with anything, anyone, anywhere. 

But he was the smarter one of his relationship with Rachel. 

He was not going to be the bad guy in this.

 


 

“Okay, okay, okay!” She yelled, pushing the bottle towards Lance. “Your turn.”

Lance took it, sheepishly, and spun it on the hardwood floor, and it continued to spin for the next few seconds, landing on Britney. He looked at her, and the two laughed. Justin groaned, and pushed his head into his hands, not wanitng to look. 

“Guys…” He let out, as everyone else seemed to laugh, at his expense. 

“It’s just a kiss.” Katelyn soothed him, smirking.

Britney and Lance scooted into the middle, and Joey looked up at the two, from the stopwatch he held, announcing, “The bottle spun for thirteen seconds point four. Annnndd…go!”

The two locked lips, and Joey yelled, “Shit, sorry! It didn’t start!”

Britney and Lance pulled away, both laughing, along with the group.

“JOEY!” Justin yelled, protesting, as the older man laughed.

“Here, gimme, dumbass.” Chris grabbed the stop watch, and hit it, “GO!” 

The five other people around them, watched, as the two in the middle kissed. They cheered them, while Justin made sounds of disgust, although he wasn’t watching.

“Woohoo! Good job, Lance!” Katelyn yelled, when the two pulled away, “Your practice is going really well.”

“Ha. Ha.” He dry-laughed, wiping his lips, while handing the bottle to Britney.

“Pleasebeme. Pleasebeme. PLEASE BE ME.” Justin prayed, while the others laughed. 

Britney spun the bottle, as Chris timed it. It landed on Katelyn, and everyone looked at her.

“Oh my God. This is gonna be hot…” Joey let slip.

There had not been any girl on girl action among the group, yet, seeing at the Wade, JC, Chris, Justin, Joey, and Lance outnumbered Britney and Katelyn.

“Keep it in your pants, fat one.” Katelyn rolled her eyes, scooting to the middle.

“IT’S FATONE—!”

“NO ONE CARES!” Wade, JC, Justin, and Chris yelled back, looking, intently at the girls. 

“How long?” Britney asked.

“What?” Chris asked, stupidly.

“What’s the time, asshole?” Kate retorted, rolling her eyes. I don’t remember drooling when JC and Justin kissed, so what the fuck?!

“One in the morning? Why the fuck does it matter?” He shot back.

“NO! THE STOPWATCH TIME, DICKSKIN.” Katelyn screamed so loud, she was sure her voice would die any second after it.

Chris jumped back, scared, and looked at the stopwatch, “S-seven thirty f-five.” He stammered, and Katelyn nodded.

“Start it at that, exactly then.” 

Chris fooled around with the stopwatch, and then nodded, “Go.” 

Kate pushed her mouth towards Britney, and their lips touched. They kept them together, kissing each other, for the entire time that they had to. And they could feel everyone’s eyes on them, scrutinizing, and watching. When the time was up, both pulled away, snorting at the boys, and shaking their heads.

“That…” Wade began, gulping, “Was hot.” 

“I think I lost my load in my pants…” Joey whispered. 

“Fuck off.” Katelyn replied back, taking the bottle from Britney, “Set the time.” And when Chris did, she spun, and it spun for a bit, and everyone knew it was gonna be a long, and then it stopped – landing on JC. 

Katelyn's head flew up, and looked at him, as his eyes locked into her's. Justin stared at the two, mesmerized. 

“Whoa.”

 


Chapter End Notes:

Kind've a cliff-hanger. Anyways, there are some things you should know about this story:

  • Justin and Britney are together.
  • PopOdyssey/Celebrity takes place in a more later time, than it did, but I won't tell you what year because that's just stupid. But just know it's more mid-2000's, than early 2000's.
  • There's no Bobby - there never was a Bobby; Rachel is loosely based on her, but heavily based on a completely different celebrity's fiance, but I won't get into that because it's not so important.
  • Lance is gay. Everyone knows, and no, no one hates him for it, and any jokes made are made out of fun, not to hurt his feelings, or anyone else's.
  • and when I think of more, I'll add them on.
This was just to help with the story background - it's so that, if I say iPhone, people don't go crazy, and are all, "BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE IPHONES THEN!111!!!1", or something. Sooo, yeah.I'd love to get feedback on this, and thanks to those of you who reviewed the first chapter! I love reading them! ^______^ 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour tourjc jc justin friendswithbenefits joey chris cheaterjc lance