Author's Chapter Notes:
Criminal – Britney Spears

 

“Whoa.” Justin said, once more. “This is kinda funny. And kinda scary. But kinda funny.”

Katelyn cocked her head to the side, a little, and looked at JC, as he stretched, yawning, gazing back at her.

“Mr. Chasez? To the middle, if you may. Ell oh ell, that rhymed.” Joey laughed, after pushing JC towards the middle, in front of Katelyn, right in the spot where Britney had sat, just seconds before.

“Annnnnnnnnd… Go!” Chris laughed. “For the next twenty four seconds! HAHAHAHA!”

Katelyn found this extremely uncomfortable, for some odd reason, now, as JC pulled closer to her face, taking hold of her cheeks, softly, and gently, as their lips touched. 

In all whole honesty, Katelyn had wanted this so bad, when she’d first met him – he was really good looking. But him not wanting her, or saying all this stupid stuff to/about her, pissed her off, and she had marked him off. His personality reflected through, and she realized she didn’t want to fuck a man who was gorgeous, and had no insight into what others might be going through -- spcifically that she didn't fuck all these boys for fun. But this… This was unimaginable, and he tasted like slight beer, and spearmint, and something else, something sweet. 

Her tongue tempted to pull out, and she wanted to run it against the seam of his lips, and push him down, and let her mouth work him out, but— Oh, shit, she already was!

Her eyes wanted to open and grow wide, but she was enjoying this way too much, being on top of him, her tongue exploring the inside of his mouth. He moaned, lightly, into the kiss, to show his approval, and it was then that she felt him rubbing against her bare thigh, through his jeans. 

“Fuck,” he murmured into her mouth, barely a whisper, and she was the only one to catch it. 

Chris licked his lips, “Uhm, guys? Guys.” He called out to the two in the middle, as everyone watched, grossed out, in complete bewilderment, or just completely speechless. “Look.” Chris pushed the stopwatch to Lance, who saw that the time was thirty something seconds – they had been done for over five seconds, now. 

“Jace.” Lance called, wanting to push the older man to snap out, but he was intrigued by the bodies in the middle, as was everyone else. 

“Okay, seriously!” Chris kicked JC’s shin, whose owner ended up yelping, thus biting down, hard, on Katelyn’s tongue, which ended up bleeding. When they pulled away, both had blood in or around their mouths. 

“Shit…” JC let out, wiping the rusty, salt taste away. He grabbed a handful of his shirt, rubbing out the disgusting taste of her blood, while his leg throbbed with pain. "Asshole," he shot at Chris. 

Katelyn pushed her tongue out of her mouth, letting it hang, as it bled and the red liquid gradually found its way to the ground, with the viscosity of her spit. 

“Shitshitshitshitshit!” Britney swore, getting up, and running to the kitchen to get something to stop the bleeding. 

“Don’t swallow it!” Justin yelled to Kate, who nodded, her face reading, Duh! all over it. 

“Hereherehere!” Britney gave Katelyn a cold wet cloth to help minimize the bleeding, and Katelyn put it on the cut, wherever it was, hoping the taste of her own blood would go away. 

“Fug thist.” She spewed out, incoherently, as she got up, walking towards the door of Justin’s hotel room. JC stared after her, as did everyone else. Her hips swayed, arrogantly, but her mind was below even self-pity on the injury that her tongue had taken. She walked out, slamming Justin’s door behind her. 

“What did she say?” Joey asked, confused. 

Lance shrugged, “Fuck this? I dunno.” 


Katelyn was drowsy, and her eyes fluttered – she was obviously still a little drunk, and completely tired. She grabbed at the walls, upon exiting Justin’s room, realizing that just how horrible her head had started to throb, as soon as she got up with the force and movement that she did.

The doorknob her hand had landed on, turned, easily, and she pushed the door open, which “revealed” a dark room. She walked in, shaking her head, as she made way towards the bed. She pinched her tongue, with the cloth again, and then dropped it to the floor, letting her body literally “flow” down on the bed. She squirmed around to get comfortable, eventually kicking her shorts off her legs, and then worming her way out of her shirt, too. 

She drifted towards sleep, but didn’t get to it – her mind could not fully grasp what had happened there, on the floor of Justin’s hotel room, with JC, under her. 

She remembered every detail of that, but could not fully get over the fact that she had kissed him – made out with him! And it was fucking fantastic. She smiled into the pillow, inhaling deeply, and somehow it made her think of him again. She didn’t understand why she hated him, then. She thought about it, about him, just in general, and a fire shot through her veins, but when her mind focused on his lips, the way they had moved against her own, she forgot the anger, and this warm feeling rushed throughout her body, like it had before. 

God, his lips… 

She sighed, contentedly, once more, before actually shutting her brain off.


JC mumbled a goodnight to everyone else still in Justin’s room – it had been about an hour, since Kate had walked out on them, and JC believed it was time to go to bed, as well.

He yawned, running a hand down his face, as he reached for his own room’s doorknob. Surprisingly, it was unlocked, and he immediately was alert, then, if he hadn’t been before. 

“…the fuck?” He whispered. Didn’t I lock it? 

“Hello?” He called out, into the silent room. Of course. No one called back.

Maybe he was getting just a little too paranoid. 

He shook his head, and shut the door, locking it, after doing so. He walked towards the tiny kitchen area, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. He made his way towards his room then, putting his phone on charge right near his bed.  

JC yawned, stretching, sitting on the edge of his bed, as he uncapped his water bottle, gulping down half and then recapping it, before setting it back onto the table top. He proceeded to pulling his shirt off his hot body, and it clung to him because he was sweating due to the kiss he had shared with a certain someone.

When she’d pushed him down, at one point, during that, it seemed like it had surprised even her, as much as it had him, and when she’d went on to show him she wanted access inside his mouth, he had immediately felt himself going harder. God, she was good… He couldn’t deny it, if he wanted to – it was the best kiss he had had in a long time. Him and Rachel had been dating for four years, now, so it had been waaaaaay too long. 

He sighed, disappointed that it had been cut short because of that midget in his band, but he shook his head, hoping they would play spin the bottle, again, sometime, and they’d wind up in the same situation. 

JC swung his legs up over his bed, turning in it and pulling at the sheets. 

They refused to move up due to a weight atop of them. JC’s eyes furrowed, and he felt around and his hand held onto a warmer, naked upper body, and JC’s eye widened a little, as they slid further down, feeling the obvious woman’s hips, and ass, and thighs, and lower… 

“Rachel?” He knew it wasn’t Rachel – he knew what Rachel felt like, and this did not feel like Rachel. 

Noises stirred up from the body, as it protested, and turned its head only in JC’s direction, its body shivering just slightly. JC grabbed his phone, cursing, silently, that the moon wasn’t shining, or anything. He turned it on and put the dim light on the other person’s face. 

“Katelyn?!” 


 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm sorry it's extremely short! But I swear, the long ass chapters are coming! Anyway!

She's in his bed, now, hmm, I'm sure JC just loooooves it, as well as Kate, of course. But we'll see.

Comments? Reviews? Anything? :) 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour tourjc jc justin friendswithbenefits joey chris cheaterjc lance