Author's Chapter Notes:
Gorgeous Nightmare – Escape the Fate

 

Katelyn’s POV

I stirred in bed, my eyes fluttering, but now opening, fully, despite how much I wanted them to be. A light was shining on my face – it wasn’t bright, but I could feel it moving.

“Katelyn!” A voice hissed, nudging my shoulder, gently.

“Unh…” Was all that passed through my lips. 

“Kate.” It said back, even more gentle than the last time. The dim light went away, not moving, and I heard whomever it was shuffle around, and then another dim light shone through my eyelids. This time, however, it wasn’t moving. 

“Katelyn, you awake?” They asked.

If I'm not responding, then I'm probably not, asshole!, I thought to myself, but then my face was taken in between two hands, softly, and I was immediately pushed into a reminiscence of just hours earlier.

His face flashed through my head, and my eyes shot open, looking at his face. 

“What…?” I mumbled, confused, as I looked around, and realized that I was not in my room, like I thought I was. 

“Yeah…” He bit his lips, nodding, “You okay?” 

I nodded, “Yeah.” And continued to nod, lightly. “Yeah, I’m okay. Sorry about walking into your place – I guess I thought it was mine, but I ended up on the opposite side from Justin’s room.” 

JC’s head went up and down, “It’s okay.”

“Unh…” I grabbed my own head, letting my tongue run across the roof of my mouth, and I regretted doing so, as it hurt like a bitch, when the cut rubbed up against the surface. 

“You can stay the night – it’s okay.” He spoke up, quietly. And then looked at me.

“Ya sure?” 

He nodded, yawning, “Yeah. We’re both tired. You might as well ‘cause I think Wade still has the key to your room, and Wade went to bed a while after you.”

“Oh.” I licked my lips and turned to him, “You’re okay with it?”

He nodded, again, scratching the back of his neck, “Yeah. Go ahead.” He then reached for the sheets I was on top of, “But if you don’t let me have these, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.” He smiled at me, jokingly, and I rolled my eyes, smirking as well, while I lifted my butt off the sheets, and he grabbed them. JC pulled them over the both of us, and then turned to look back at me. “Can I shut the lights?” 

“I can’t sleep with them on,” I began, “If I feel light over my lids, I wake up.” I was kinda just rambling, now, and all I wanted was to cut my tongue out. 

JC looked around, unsure, “So… Yes, turn off the lights, or no?” 

“Yeah. Sorry.”

He chuckled, and reached for the golden string, pulling it, and once again, the room was engulfed in the dark. 

I pulled the sheets higher up on me, and turned to face away from JC, and he did the same, behind me. 

A few minutes passed before I heard his voice travelling into my ears, “You asleep, yet?” 

“Nnnope. How ‘bout you?” 

He laughed, quietly, and then replied back, “Nuh uh.” 

“You shouldn’t have woken me up,” I whispered back. 

“Sorry. It was just weird climbing into my bed, and finding someone there, you know?” 

I smiled, “Yeah. Sorry about that.”

“How’s your tongue?” 

“Could be better, but I guess it’s my own fault.”

“Yeah, it was.” I could hear the smile in his voice.

“But you bit down on it!” I shot back, a little louder than before. 

“Yeah, but you kept shoving it into my mouth.” He answered back, the obvious smirk in his voice growing. It was quiet, again, for a moment, and then he spoke up, once more, “Katelyn?” 

“Hmm?”

“What, uhm… What are your thoughts on that kiss?”

I held my breath, licking my lips, “Uhm…”

“Well?”

“I don’t…” I trailed off, scared to say another word. 

“Want me to go first?” He offered and I nodded, even though he couldn’t see me. “I liked it.”

Even as he put it, so simplistically, it sounded like it belonged in a legendary love song. 

“Really?” I almost squealed, glad he liked it. 

“Mhmm. You’re a great kisser.” He added. “Your turn.” 

“Uhm… I think you’re most definitely the best person I’ve ever kissed. Or made out with. Or whatever.” Ramblings. 

Ew, shut me up.

JC giggled, quietly, “So, were you disappointed Chris cut it short?” 

“I—” 

“JC, OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!”

My eyes widened, when I heard Justin, and a few other voices come from outside JC’s room door.

“Shit,” he whispered from behind me, before getting up, and walking away; he came back just seconds later, “Don’t leave, don’t go anywhere, and don’t make a sound.” 

I nodded, frantically, scared to death.

 


 

JC’s POV

I walked to the door, wiping my face, and trying to cool down, while glancing through the peeping hole to see who it was: Justin, Britney, Wade and Lance.

What the fuck do they want?, was the first thing I wanted answered.

I steadied my breathing, and opened the door, trying to look tired. “What do you guys possibly want?” 

“JC, have you seen Kate?” Lance asked, panicky. 

“What?” Act like you know nothing. “Why?” 

“We can’t find her in her room!” Justin answered.

“We called her several times and shit, and she hasn’t answered—” Britney interjected.

“Have you seen here?” Wade finished. 

“No, I haven’t seen her,” I shot back, “It’s not like I keep tabs on the girl. Now.” I pulled behind the door, again, “If you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go back to slee—” 

“JC CHASEZ!” Lance yelled, “Have you no sympathy? She could be missing!” 

“None of my concern, really.” I shrugged, as Wade opened his mouth.

“But you kissed her—” 

“Hate to break it to ya, Wade, but not every kiss means something.” I rolled my eyes. “Really. Bet you she’s off fuckin’ some heinous gang leader; she’ll be back. Y’all chill out.” I then pushed the door in their faces, and locked it, running back to my bed and jumping in.

Kate shot up from out under the sheets, thus making me yelp, “Jesus Christ, don’t scare me like that!” I let out, hissing, as I grabbed my chest, feeling my heartbeat escalate. 

“Sorry! What did they want?” 

“They were looking for you.” 

“And?” 

“And I told them I didn’t know where you were.” I shrugged, smiling, and she giggled. 

“Look atchu – lyin’ and stuff.” 

I snorted, and then sighed, getting back under the covers. “You can leave if you want, buuuuuut... I kind’ve don’t want you to.” 

She looked at me, her eyes studying mine, “And why’s that?”

“‘Cause, I wasn’t done kissing you back at Justin’s…” 

“Oh really?” She was smirking, but her eyes were telling a completely different story. 

“Mhmm.” I got up a little, and pulled closer towards her, “I wasn’t, and I would really be lying if I said that not every molecule in me felt that kiss as much as my lips.” I heard her gulp, and I pulled even closer to her lips, feeling her breath on my mouth. “Did you get that feeling? Like, this really hot, warm emotion shooting through your veins, but you knew you still hated me? More than ever before?” 

She nodded, licking her lips, pulling them inwards, in order that her tongue didn’t come out and touch my lips, most likely. 

“I wanna kiss you, again…”

“Then do it.”

“But I wanna make sure you want me to.” I protested.

“I do. So bad. Do it.” She didn’t need to beg – I pulled in and closed my mouth over hers, briefly, and then pulled back to see severe hatred for me beginning to seep into her eyes, her lips about to curl, her throat most likely wanting to yell, due to the fact that I ended the kiss. 

But before I let her succumb to that, I glued my lips back to hers, getting up, and letting my knees sink over her legs, into the pillow, and she was free to get up and leave if she pulled back, but I gradually led her to move her back to the headboard, leaving her encased under my body. 

Her arms came up; her fingers running over the slight stubble that I had let grow in the day, as she held my face, kissing me, now. I let my tongue do the honors, this time, running the tip against her bottom lip, wanting entrance. She gave in, easily, and I moaned, serenely, as my tongue crashed with hers. 

The cut that had bled earlier was still there, and it had a slight taste to it. I tried as gently as possible to soothe the pain that had obviously shot through her, when I had unthinkingly rubbed my tongue straight up against hers. 

She mewled, lightly, in gripe, but I kept her face to mine, kissing the cut, itself, and trying to heal it 

“Jace…” I caught her breath, just as I pushed her tongue back into her mouth, laying butterfly kisses on her soft lips. 

My arms wound under her legs, and I lifted them up from under me, slightly, and led them around my hips, grinding my obvious hard on into her most intimate part. Her thin fingers ran through my hair, over my bare back, and then slid down my chest, stopping to rub it, so lightly that it felt like feathers on my skin. 

“I want you—” 

She cut me off with her lips, kissing me hard, before pulling away, lightly, “I want you, too.” 

“But the consequences—” 

“Fuck them, Josh!” She rasped, harshly, and then her eyes widened a little, as she covered her mouth.

I licked my lips, and leaned back in, capturing her lips, biting her lower one, before letting go, pulling away half a centimetre, and murmuring, “It’s okay. You can call me that.” 

She licked her lips, again, and this time her tongue poked at my lips, due to the fact that we were so close. She laughed, lightly, and kissed me, again, as a smile spread on my lips. And then the smile faded, just a tad, and there was a touch of seriousness on my face, I’m sure, because her hand ran down the side of my face, and her thumb rubbed my jawline. 

“You’re thinking. What?” 

“We need to lay some things down.” 

“I told you – lay me down,” she begged, kissing me, emphatically. I pulled backwards, and shook my head. 

“I can’t risk having everyone know about this—” 

“Why would I tell—?” 

“You wouldn’t, but what if people notice we’re treating each other a lot better?” 

“You’re right.” She sighed and looked around, and then back me, “You’re fucking ugly, your voice sucks, and the band you’re in is followed by pre-pubescent girls, who swoon over your failed attempts at pelvic thrusts. Oh, and you’re a pompous asshole.” She added, nodding, once, and then reached up and kissed me, “Let’s go.” 

I laughed, gently, and shook my head, again, “Listen to me – we do this, okay? Just this once.” Kate nodded. “No one finds out.” She nodded once more. “And we both go back to hating the fuck out of the other.” 

“Of course.” She nodded for the billionth, “It’s not like you’re gonna end up to be the best person I’ve ever fucked.” 

“Yeah.” I nodded, as well, “You, too.” 

It’s a good thing we hate each other – whatever we say won’t really hurt the other.

 


 

Original POV

“Are we okay?” She whispered, her lips near his ear, as he kissed the side of her neck, softly.

He nodded into the crook of her neck, poking his tongue out, and sucking the skin that enveloped her there. She made pleasurable noises, against him, her eyes fluttering to stay open, as his hands ran down her arm and to the clasp of her bra. He rubbed her back, gently, before undoing the fastening, and sliding it off her arms, only to propel it behind him, somewhere.

“Wait…” She whispered, and he pulled away from her neck, looking her in the eyes.

“What’s wrong?”

“Does she have the key?”

His heart returned to its normal speed, and he smiled, lightly, shaking his head, no. “No, she doesn’t.”

She grabbed his face, and kissed him, feather-light, and their eyes locked, each individual pair shining bright. He kissed her mouth, again, grabbing hold of each breasts in each hand, stroking her nipples, extremely gently, and it was then that her eyes slammed shut.

“Mmm…” She let him leave kisses wherever he wanted to, and he traveled down, slowly, meticulously, like all the things he did. But it all didn’t matter, right there – she was enjoying the, for once, leisurely act of sex. It was a change, and it was titillating, but she loved every sensation and could fully dwell in it. “That feels good…” She murmured, as his fingers pulled, and tweaked at her nipples.

He grinned, somewhat rather proud for making her feel good. 

His mouth journeyed south, and he looked up at her, right before he captured a nipple in his mouth, playing around with the protruding skin, with his teeth, and his tongue, while the other was fondled using his fingers. 

“Unh…” She quaked, and moaned, biting her lip, her one hand curled in his wavy hair, and the other, holding the pillow next to her, as tight as possible. 

He toyed with her body, rubbing spots, kissing and licking skin, biting it, at times, feeling content doing so, and what he was even more pleased of was the fact that she was so close, she literally begged him, at this point. 

“Josh…” She breathed, not caring what name she used of his, anymore, “Fuck…” 

A lone finger ran down her body, and hooked into her panties, drawing them off with a swift motion. She kicked her feet around, and then pushed at his chest, when he tried to pin her. He let her shove him with his back against the headboard, and her thin fairly tall body come up to his. She kissed him, hard, and then yanked off his jeans along with his boxers. 

“What’re you—?”

“Shh.” She placed a finger on his lip, and then replaced it with her mouth, caressing his chest. Her mouth worked magic, and he guided her to his throbbing erection, which stood up, having been tortured long enough. He had wanted to let it all rip inside of her, but he guessed she had other plans. 

Her tongue licked at his pelvic bone, reaching the base of his member. She gazed at him for a short moment, and then let her tongue run up his hard on. She figured he had to be around seven and a half inches. Probably eight. He was, however, the biggest she’d come across. She was almost scared of letting it enter her. She wasn’t scared of STD’s or anything of the sort – JC was a condom guy, no matter what, and she was on birth control, so the risk of getting pregnant didn’t really make her worried. 

She was just scared of his size was all. 

His dark, engorged erection was marbled with veins, and if she had wanted to call it beautiful, she would have. He was endowed, obviously, and he kept himself clean and disease free. Especially with Rachel around? He constantly would have to push the self-hygiene at a number one level. 

Her mouth closed in on the cylinder shaped blood, muscle and skin, and he cried out, agonizingly, feeling like he would have to kill himself, if he let it all go, and deflated, right there, that very second, in her mouth. And as she worked, fast, he could feel the impending climax and he made sounds of approval, his fingers in her hair, his hips helping thrust in and out of her mouth. 

“Faster,” he pleaded, and then yelped, pulling out of her mouth, when he felt teeth.

Guilt covered her face, and she was truly sorry, “Shit.” She shook her head, “I didn’t mean to– are you okay?” She climbed up on him, inspecting his manhood, and then looking at his face.

He grinned, “I’m okay.” He crawled towards her, forcing her to lie on her back, him hovering over her body. His large hands ran up her thighs, over her stomach, the curve of her hips, as he squeezed either side, gently, and then up, further, feeling the seemingly equal mounds on either side of her chest, and he rubbed her nipples as she shivered, again.

“Please…” She let slip, and then looked into his eyes, “Please, please, please… I can barely stand it.” 

He pulled her ankles around his waist, rubbing his tip against her and she whimpered, mercilessly, inching down more as to get him to push in, but he teased, playfully. He stopped when the look in her eyes, screamed out at him, begging for him, already. 

He had different plans. 

He squeezed, and kneaded into her skin, gently, harder, and at a fair pressure. She drew air into her lung, as if it was agonizing to do so, but it was because of his teasing, she felt like she was being tortured. He kissed and sucked at random spots of skin, running his fingers over her nipple, pulling at it, applying pressure to it, releasing it, and then moving onto the next, as his other hand slid down her body, his mouth laying kisses on her stomach. He grinned at her, mischievously, as his thumb found her clit, running over it, with the slightest of touches, yet she still recoiled, her legs wrapping around his upper body.

“Calm down – just relax,” he whispered to her, soothingly, and she tried to, but his voice had just succeeded in turning her on even more than she was before. 

He applied a little more pressure to her, and she gasped, as he didn’t stop, and rolled the skin around under his thumb. Her body moved under him, squirming, taking it in, writhing with the pleasure, and she let out a sound when she felt his other hand leave her nipple, and a finger found its way inside her body. 

“Ohmygod,” she rasped, feverishly. And he grinned, curving his finger into her, sliding it in and out, when she relaxed a little, and got used to it, he added another finger and pulled at her body from the inside and her lower half lifted up a little. 

“Do you like this?” He whispered, his voice a low growl, and nothing like anything he had ever heard come out of him mouth, the way it did. 

She bit her lower lip, and drew in a breath, “Yeah,” and with that sound of approval, he pushed in and out of her, as his thumb continued to work on the hard nub that it was. He body began tensing up, and she made more sounds, “Fuck, JC… Faster…” 

He pulled away at that, and her head shot up, glaring at him, as he smirked. 

“What’re you doing?” She hissed, feeling uncomfortable the way he had left her, and highly anticipating. 

He ignored her, as he reached around and grabbed the knob on his nightstand, and flung the drawer it was attached to open, fishing around for the foil packet, his eyes not leaving her. When his fingers landed on the packet, he pulled it out, and ripped it open with his teeth, and then propped himself up, pulling the flimsy material over his elongated penis.

She watched, mesmerized for some odd reason, as the slick condom slid down him. And it turned her on, as he threw the wrapped away, coming back to her, closer. He made himself comfortable between her legs then and, pushed her up a little, whispering, “Do you want this?” 

He teased her opening, and she took his lip between her teeth, sucking on it, before letting go to say, “Just fucking do it, Josh.” And with that, he eased into her, and she shuddered, moaning, as one of the palms of his hands held his own weight up, while the other wrapped around her. 

“You’re gonna have to work with me…” He grunted, pushing deeper into her. She only responded by moving her body as he had said, and they set a fastidious pace for the both of them, as he thrust down into her upward motions. Her nails dug into the back of his shoulders, and with every full deep thrust, they seemed to dig in a little bit more, scratching up and down, but he absolutely love the feel of it, and especially when she bit down on the throbbing vein on his neck. She licked the burns later, but it was harder to not bite more than fix what she’d caused. 

“Faster, please…” She implored, urgently, and he quickened his pace, as did she. He leaned down and sucked on a nipple, letting it roll around in his mouth, as to help her with her climax a little bit more.

“Ahh…” The whispered scream reached his ears, after he pulled at the pink flesh with his teeth, biting down, hard, on it, and she curved up, her entire body arching into him, as he switched to the other nipple. He noticed that her speed heightened, again, so he escalated his own, and their climaxes drove at them further. 

“Kate…” He breathed, as she sucked, vigorously, on his neck. 

“Josh, I’m so close…” She whispered back. 

“Me, too, baby.” 

“Oh, god… Keep going.”

“Mmm.”

She gulped, “Let go; I want to go with you.” 

He bit his bottom lip, driving into her, and then pulling out all the way and then back. Her body writhed beneath him, arching up into him as he increased his pace, even more so. When their looming climax dawned, they moved their hips faster, until she cried out, first, clutching onto his shoulders, her nails in his skin, as he let go inside her, squeezing out every ounce of pleasure. He rammed into her, one last time, and fell off his own edge, as well, into the beautiful abyss. 

“God…” Her hot breath swept over his pace, as he weakened, and collapsed on top of her, his face in her neck.

He breathed, heavily, shaky, and he swallowed, trying to fill air into his throbbing lungs, again. He fell in love with the feeling every time, and this was the second time his orgasm had been as explosive and fruitful, in his entire lie. Sex with Rachel resulted in orgasms, but this one, right here, was extremely powerful – he felt like he’d run a marathon, and his body seemed to continuing thrive on the pleasurable feeling that was still in him, and that hit him again and again. 

He grinned then, and she felt it, a small smile creeping to her lips, as well.

“You get there…?” He murmured into her skin, and she nodded. 

“Mhmm.” 

“Good.” He replied back. “Couldn’t tell because of that earth-shattering orgasm that took over me.”

She laughed, lightly, biting her bottom lip, relaxed and happy.   

“You’re gonna stay the night?” He asked, looking at her.

“Well, I’m not gonna risk the chance of having any of the people looking for me, see me come out of your room.” She shrugged. He nodded, and then pulled himself off of her, as to lay next to her. He grabbed the pillow on his side, and laid his head on it, his arms around it.

“Better get to bed – we’re leaving for Jacksonville in the morning.”

“Night.” She whispered, turning her back to him, grinning, and making herself comfortable in his bed.


 

Chapter End Notes:

UGH. I kept putting this chapter off 'cause I literally suck at writing sex, and just... Yeah. I hope you all liked it, anyways.

Reviews would be AWESOME. :D 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour tourjc jc justin friendswithbenefits joey chris cheaterjc lance