Author's Chapter Notes:
Touch My Body – Mariah Carey

Katelyn’s POV

“He what?”

“Yeah, Justin called me, asking about you.”

“Why would he do that?” I asked, eyebrows furrowed.

“I dunno.” Samantha replied back, “I guess he thought you probably flew down to Chicago overnight.” She laughed, and I smirked. 

“Well… Where I was last night, was above and beyond paradise.” I smiled to myself, recalling the night back, and the feelings that pulsed and ran through my body. 

“So. Where were you?” She questioned. 

“I’m gonna tell you because you’re my best friend, and I trust you to not tell anyone.” I whispered, looking around the tour bus. 

“No, I’m gonna call CNN after we finish talking.” She replied back, sarcastically. “Tell me!” 

“I had sex with JC.” 

“WHAT?!” 

“SHH!” I shot back. 

“JC as in like Chasez, JC? The lead singer of *NSYNC, JC? The man you hate JC? What? I’m so lost…” She said on the other end, in a sad voice. 

I laughed, before beginning to fill her in, “Yes, yes, and yes. I still hate him, you know—” 

“How does that work?” She interrupted. 

“I’ll tell you, let me finish,” I hissed back, “Anyways, so I still do hate him, trust me. It’s just his body, and his face and his entire… I dunno, ability, and sex persona that I like… Do you get what I mean?” 

“Mhmm. You love his physical aspects, and the way he works during sex. Just not him, in general, or personality-wise.” 

“Yeah,” I nodded to myself, “Definitely. You just… You have no idea how good he was, though, Sam. He’s like… UNF. I swear. I could seriously fall in love with everything we did, last night, and I think the reason it was so good – well, one of them, is that we hate each other. The base of that feeling, just the entire wildness of our night, together, was probably because of the mutual feeling of oppression we have for the other. Overall, though, he made me feel fucking fantastic, and wanting more. I want more than anything to give him the title of my personal fuck buddy because he’s so good. I kind’ve wanna go at it, just once more.” I bit my bottom lip, sighing. 

“I see,” she spoke back, “So, how big is he?” 

“Like really big.” I snorted, “I dunno how he hides himself so well, at times, but ohmygod, he’s probably the biggest I’ve ever had. He felt so good because he was so endowed.” 

“How awkward was it in the morning?” 

“Not too awkward.” I shrugged, “He just gave me space, and let me shower, and get dressed, and shit. And then bid me goodbye. He was cool, and not clingy and shit like some boys I've been with usually are – I’m glad our wild night wasn’t bought up, though. It seemed more professional this way.” 

“You lucky girl,” Samantha laughed, on the other end. “Do you know how much I like that guy? When he was at that party you took me to, I just wanted to kiss him, man! He’s adorable. I dunno why you hate him so much.” 

I made a face, “He’s a fucking prick, dude.” I licked my lips, “The side of him that I see, daily, just really turns me off – he’s the last person I wanna date. But the first one I’d fuck. God, you have no idea how badly I want some of that again, tonight.” 

Samantha giggled on the other end, “I can only guess.” 

“Yeah.” I yawned, involuntarily, and then switched subjects. “So, when are you coming up here?” 

“In a few days.” She answered back, “As soon as I finish up with work, I’ll come join you on the beginning journey of the PopOdyssey tour.” 

“Yeah…” I nodded to myself, “I miss you. And Matt, but I miss you guys a lot.” 

“Well, that’s what happens when you decide to join your step-brother slash friend on his worldwide new tour.” Sam laughed on the other end. 

“I’m just proud of him, and he asked, and he had wanted me to book off the year for this tour. Justin’s cool.” I replied back, truthfully. And as if he heard me, he walked into the back, himself, holding a bowl of cereal, and in his pyjamas and a t-shirt. “Speaking of the man himself…” I muttered, smirking, “Anyways, tell Matt I love him, and miss him. And I love you, and miss you, too, okay?” 

“Alrighty. You have fun, and stay safe.” 

“Okay, mom.” I shot back, and we said our goodbyes, and hung up. “You’re up early,” I looked over at Justin, as he seated himself across from me, turning the TV on. I was in the very back of the bus, and the first one up, until now. When we all had woken up at 4 AM, we lugged our shit onto the bus, and ended up sleeping some more. The boys had individual bunks, and I didn't feel like sleeing in the same room, under Lance's bunk, with all of them. So I reserved myself to the sofa bed in the "TV room", and then woke up six hours later. And being the rockstars they were, *NSYNC was still asleep. Even an hour after noon. 

“Yup.” Justin nodded, gazing at the TV, eating his cereal. “When did you wake up?” 

“Ten.” I yawned, and stretched, running my fingers through my hair, just as JC walked through the doors, crashing down in the couch between Justin and I.

I was more than sure, by now, that there was some sort of chemistry between JC and Justin's sleeping habits -- when one woke up, the other immediately followed, and if one went to bed, the other mosied up and over to his own bed as well. And the fact that a lot of fans had this whole, "Joshtin/JuC" thing going on, made it all just that much funnier. To everyone else besides the two, of course. 

“Morning.” Justin muttered, and JC responded back with some sort of gibberish, his face stuffed into the couch. Justin turned his face to JC, grabbed a pillow, and wacked JC’s head with it. 

“Fuck, ow. You little twat,” the older man snapped, his face reading annoyance, as Justin laughed, mischievously. “You’re such a little dick.” 

“Takes one to know one.”

"Obviously you haven't seen my dick."

I almost choked, and tried my best to not look at JC, when he'd said that, and glued my eyes to the TV screen.

"Right, Kate?" JC taunted, in a tired voice. I looked at him, hiding the hatred in my eyes as to make things not so suspicious.

"Huh?" I let out.

"Don't be a dick, man!" Justin threw his pillow at JC, who flopped back down onto the couch. 

Oh, dear Lord... 

“Whatever.” 

“Why are you so grumpy? You had a long ass sleep.”

“I’m sore!”

“From what?”

“From something that you’re not good at.” 

“I’m good at everything,” Justin shot back, smiling.

"Well, not this, you blue-eyed bitch. And I hate your face.” JC murmured, grabbing the pillow that Justin threw at him, and stuffing his face into that. 

I almost slapped JC for saying what he almost said about being sore as well, but decided to let it go. If JC told Justin, I couldn’t say much, really, ‘cause the two were inseparable, and, honestly, great friends. Great friends that did everything together.

The bus came to a halt, and Justin made a face, “Why are we stopping?” 

JC got up, stretching, and then grinned at Justin, “McDonald’s.” 

“You’re having McDonald’s for breakfast?” Justin yelled after him, as he walked away.

“Lunch, idiot!” 

“Well, it’s the first think you’re eating, so it’s breakfast!”

“Whatever, numbnuts.” 

I grabbed my hoodie off the chair, and slipped it onto my body, grabbing two twenties from my wallet, and following JC out.

“You’re going, too?” Justin shouted, after I passed him. 

“Fuck yeah, it’s McDonald’s.” 

“You both are gonna die!”

“Shut up, momma’s boy.” JC shot back at Justin, after exiting the bus, and I followed after him, shutting the door behind me. 

We walked in silence, and it wasn’t awkward as I thought it would be, and when we got inside the restaurant, it was packed, and it made sense, seeing as it was midday, and right on the highway. 

“God, the lines.” JC whispered. 

“God, the girls.” I snickered, and he turned his head to me, confused, and I pointed at the faces that had turned to look at us, and now stared at him, gawking, trying to contain their excitement, or pointing back, and all. 

“Oh, shit…” He murmured. 

"You wear ugly as fuck hats to shows and awards and shit, but when you're going out in public, you decide to let your curls loose, and let your entire fucking JC Chasez face show to the world." I turned to him, and grinned then, “This means the lines will be shorter, and I get to eat.”

And with that, two girls walked over, and the rest followed, immediately, putting him at the center of everyone’s attention, which caused more people to crowd him, and I shimmied out from the small gathering, and over to the register, as it was pretty much clear, now. 

The girl at the register was also gazing up at JC, and I rolled my eyes, tapping on the counter. She turned her attention to me, and sighed, annoyed, obviously. 

“What do you want?” 

I almost picked up my fist, and rammed it down her throat, but I wasn’t going to because I had already gotten the easy way out, and plus she was working, so she couldn’t have gone to see JC, and perhaps get an autograph, or some shit. So, that was her con from me.

“Three quarter pounder meals. Except I want one medium Diet Coke, and a large Coke.” 

“Anything else?” She asked, rolling her eyes, after punching it in. 

“Yeah, if you were any nicer, I’d probably get you his autograph, but as I can tell, both of us are bitches.” I shrugged, and moved away from the line, after leaving the two twenties on the counter. 

Few minutes passed by, and a huge bag, and two drinks were placed on the counter in front of me, and I grabbed them, and walked past the crowd that overtook JC, snickering to myself. And once I was out, I shot him a text saying that I had gotten him his food. 

I walked back to the bus, and back to where I had been sitting before, and saw, now, that Chris was also there. 

“You got McDonald’s?” He asked, sadly, “You should have told me, I would have come!” 

“Well, the bus hasn’t gone anywhere, so go.” And then I remember, and I smiled, “Or not, seeing as JC is dealing with a huge wack of people around him, right now. Although…” I licked my lips, “I’m sure if you snuck past them in a hoodie, and glasses, it would work.” 

Chris grinned, and nodded, “Gonna do that.” He shot up, and ran out of the room, making a lot of noise as to wake Lance and Joey up. 

“Is he really engulfed by a sea of girls?” Justin asked. 

“Yup.” I nodded, as I took out my burger, and fries. “They all just came over, and started grabbing at him.” 

“Poor JC.” Justin said, and then looked back at the TV, intensely.

 


 

JC’s POV

“Thanks for that, asshole,” I panted, looking over at Katelyn, as I got back on the bus, about forty minutes later, “I could have died.”

“Oh yeah,” she smirked, her eyes not turning to even look at me, “Those prepubescent girls could have definitely taken you down with their frilly dresses, and way-too-excited grins.” 

“So funny. Now my food’s probably cold; did you get me two?” 

She pushed the drink and bag towards me, and I sat down on the sofa, ripping open the bag, and seeing that sure enough, she had gotten me two sandwiches, and two fries – it wasn’t my fault I was so big. 

I almost inhaled the first sandwich, and then actually ate the second, and then started with my fries – it was a fastidious process. 

“You’re welcome,” she looked over at me, smiling, sarcastically, as I ate my fries. 

“Oh yeah.” I nodded, swallowing, “Thank you.”

She rolled her eyes, and turned back to the TV. 

“So after this, where to, Mr. Perfect?” Chris asked, after he put the set list for the Jacksonville concert down. 

I chewed and swallowed my food, and then looked at him, “Hershey, Pennsylvania – we’re doing two shows there.”

“Ooh, nice. Then?” 

“Foxborough – two shows there, as well. Didn’t Johnny send you the tour dates?” I asked, looking around at him, Joey, and Justin and Lance. 

“We did,” Joey confirmed. 

“Some of us are just lazy fucks.” Justin shrugged. 

“And besides…” Chris added, “Why do we need to check what Johnny sent us, when you have the entire tour memorized?” 

They all ended up laughing at me, and I rolled my eyes, as Lance nodded, “You are kind’ve a freak.”

“Whatever.”

 


 

 “I’mna go find Britney.” Justin nodded, once, getting up, and walking out.

“Yeah. I want food.” Joey hollered, right after, getting up, as well. 

“I just wanna get away from JC, before he decides we need to rehearse some stupid bullshit,” Chris let out, running out, right after Joey. 

And just like that, one after the other, the guys got up, and left the room, until it was only Kate and I. 

She turned to look around at the abandoned room, expressionless, and then her eyes landed on me. She licked her lips, and got up as well, beginning to walk out. 

“And where are you going?” 

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t think I’d have to run shit by you,” she muttered, turning only her head to look at me, and I shrugged. 

“I wanted to talk to you.” 

Then she turned her entire body around, leaning against the doorway, arms crossed over her chest, curious, “About what?” 

I swung my legs off the couch, and planted my feet onto the floor, looking at her, as I yawned, “I heard you talking to Sam.” 

Kate looked around, not nervous, anxious, or anything, surprisingly – weren’t girls supposed to freak out about stuff like this?, but she didn’t. Instead, she nodded, slowly, “What’re you getting at?” 

“Well… Why would you tell her about our fling, last night?” 

“‘Cause she’s my best friend.” She replied back, coolly. 

“So, it’s totally okay if I tell Justin? Or anyone who is my best friend back home?” I mocked. 

She nodded, confused, “Yeah.” She snorted then, “If you trust them, go right ahead. I could actually give a fuck less if any of your people found out – it would be your reputation that would go down the sink, everyone knows what a whore I am—” 

“You’re not a whore,” I intervened. 

She stopped talking, her mouth slightly open, and then she closed it, smiling, lightly, as she let out an amused breath, “You’ve been calling me one for years – why the sudden change?” 

I licked my lips, “I just–” I bit my lip, and sighed, “I dunno, you’re not, though, okay? I called you it because I didn’t mean it, and I only wanted to hurt you.” I shrugged, lamely. 

Katelyn smiled a tad bigger, and then grinned, and started laughing, “You have so many issues.” She shook her head, then, and shrugged, “I do, too, but, let’s call it what it is, JC – I’ve probably slept with more people than you have just being in *NSYNC. Which…” She made a face, “Isn’t a good comparison because you’ve been dating Rachel for the majority of *NSYNC…” She bit her lip, and then shrugged, “Okay, let’s try this, again – I’ve slept with more people than Joey has since before, and during *NSYNC. Yeah, that sounds better.” 

“Yeah, better of a comparison, than better for you.” I put my hands up, and shrugged, “Doesn’t make you a whore.” 

“How?” 

“Well, why do you it?” 

“I dunno…” It was her time to shrug, lamely, “I have no actual reason for it, except that I like it…” She drew out, “Annnddd…boys usually end up taking me home.” She shrugged, once more. 

I chuckled, shaking my head, “Well, then for your first reason that would be like calling me a whore for sleeping with just Rachel, time and time again.” 

Kate laughed, cruelly, at me, “Well, it makes you a whore and a liar.” She smirked, and then responded to my confused gaze with a, “You slept with me, and I’m not Rachel, who’s your girlfriend, so you cheated, and lied about it just seconds before, and you’re a whore.” 

“Yeah, but I’m not gonna tell the press about it. Or, in fact, Rachel.” I shrugged. “Still doesn’t make either of us a whore.” 

“Makes you a cheater, though.” Kate reiterated, “But I don’t think you care.” 

“If Rachel had been perfect, I would have never done it.” 

“Two wrongs never make a right, JC.” 

“And you would know that?” I regretted saying that, and bit my tongue. What happened to trying to be nice?

She snorted, shaking her head, “See? You don’t know me; you don’t know anything about me besides the fact that I’m Justin’s childhood friend. That I’m a girl, which you fully established, and took advantage of last night, might I add.” 

My eyes almost popped out, at the word ‘advantage’, “Uhm, excuse me?” I got up then, pissed, “Took advantage? I clearly remember you were an equal participant in what we did last night.” 

“Yeah. My bad. I regret it.” She held her hands up, “I should never have fucking let my old feelings for you overcome what I feel for you now.” She muttered the last part, but I caught it all. 

I wanted to ask her ‘what old feelings?’, ‘what was she talking about?’, but instead I stuck with, “And what do you feel for me, now?”

“Pure fucking hate,” and her eyes were evidence of that.

“Well, in all honesty…” I cleared my throat, smirking, “I don’t regret it. At all.” 

And to that, she rolled her eyes, snorting, lightly, and lifting her body off the doorway. “Yeah,” she murmured, and then looked around the room, “Whatever.” Kate walked out, leaving me alone, as my phone rang. 

I grabbed it, and looked at the Caller I.D., and it read Rachel. I rolled my eyes, muttering, “Fuck”, under my breath, and tossed the phone over to the couch, away from me. It kept ringing, as I sat back down, looking at it, smiling, lightly, for some odd reason. 

What the fuck was up with me, lately? I used to be so fucking pissed that she was cheating on me, and now it didn’t even faze me. I always picked up her calls – always, and if they went missed, for real, I always called back, yet, right now, I was purposely sitting here, and watching as the phone rang on, and on, and on. I swore to myself I would never cheat – ever – despite how bad I get treated, or whatever the situation, and last night that had changed as well, and I didn’t even regret. I kind’ve hoped I would, but there was no trace of regret anywhere in me. 

I took a deep breath, and licked my lips, almost surprised at how suddenly my life had seemed to do a one-eighty, and I was perfectly fine. 

Why?

 


 

“Aren’t you gonna get that, asshole?” A familiar voice broke me away from my thoughts, as the footsteps neared, and then the same person stood above me. I looked up and saw Katelyn staring back down at me, unimpressed. “Well? I can’t fucking read with your stupid cell phone ringing off the fucking wall.”

She looks so cute swearing, and just being mad– Jesus Christ. 

“Nope.” I replied back, coolly. 

And then she raised an eyebrow, crossed her arms across her chest, “Who is it?” 

“Rachel.”

“Ohhh…” She nodded, and then smiled, and then a smirk overtook her face. She walked towards the phone and picked it up. 

“What’re you doing?” I asked, suddenly anxious. 

She shrugged, smiling innocently, “Nothing.” She hit a button, and then put it to her ear. “Hello?” The greeting that she gave Rachel came out in the most seductive tone I had ever heard from anybody, and it was obviously purposeful, and she played it up. “Yeah…” That too came out just as smooth as the ‘hello’. 

I wanted to grab the phone and throw it away from her, but it was just turning me on, watching her, and for some completely weird reason, it turned me on even more, knowing she was talking to my girlfriend. Or ex, now...

“He can’t come to the phone…” She licked her lips, and then smiled, “He’s busy.” Her eyes fell on her nails, and she inspected them, listening to the other end, “I’m sorry, but– Oh, my. JC, you look daaaarling in that. C’me here, big boy.” 

And suddenly I broke out of whatever daze I was in, whatever mountain I was on, and realized what she had done, as she shut the phone, and threw it back to me, grinning. 

“I don’t think she’ll be bothering any of us for a while, now.” She shrugged, and began walking out. 

“Kate—!” 

“JC.” She mocked back, stopping right before the doorway, looking at me. 

“What–? Why–? How did you–?” 

“I just cut off your number one problem of four years – least you can say is thank you.” Kate bit her lip, still smiling. 

“But I needed her!” 

“For what?” 

“Just– Just things!” 

I think she understood what the ‘things’ was because she grinned, and then responded. “You needed her as so you still have a hole for your dick, amiright?” 

Everything went quiet, and she raised an eyebrow, looking at me, expectantly, “Well?” 

“Okay.” I let out, frustrated, “Yes! So what, though?” 

Kate rolled her eyes, “JC, she was obviously using you – and I know you were using her – but in all honesty, she wasn’t making you even slightly happy, except for those moments in bed where she blew you. And you’re JC Chasez, from fucking *NSYNC – you’ll find someone.” She waved it off, “And I’m sure they’re probably going to be a helluva lot better than Rachel in every way, and aspect. Chill out, man.”


 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry that it's been like eight years, since I last updated! Busy as hell with school! Anyways! Personally, I'd like to think that both of them are avoiding the sebject of their previous night's romp. -shrugs- Oh well. We'll have t see where this progresses to, and what happens between them. (Ngl, I'm about three chapters ahead of you, so I'm about 75% clueless of the 100% that you all are!)

And thank you to everyone who reviewd! ^______^ I really love reading them all, to be honest, and they do motivate me. So, leave a review! :) 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour tourjc jc justin friendswithbenefits joey chris cheaterjc lance