Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't even know if this flows as it should. I guess the review will tell. Thanks guys. Enjoy! 

"Jenn, wake up," a voice gently called in the darkened bedroom. A small ray of sun peeked though as the figure moved and opened the curtains a bit. 

Jenn Walsh's sleepy eyes opened as her boyfriend slipped into the bed. 

"Good morning beautiful," he crooned, as she pulled the covers over her head. He kissed her forehead and smiled. "Breakfast in bed for my girl."

"Justin," she pouted. "Go away. This is unnecessary. Do you have to do this today?" 

He set the breakfast tray on the nightstand and dove underneath the duvet to come face to face with her. "Yep! You know what today is?" 

She groaned and buried herself in pillows. "Please, please, please. Don't remind me, baby."

Her muffled voice from underneath the sheets made him smile. 

"April 29th! Happy Birthday, baby," he whispered kissing her forehead. "How old are you gonna be this year?" 

She hesitated before continuing and threw the covers back. "The big 30. I could vomit. I can feel my early midlife crisis coming on already." 

His hand ran through her golden brown locks. "Woah. Is that a grey hair I see coming in?"

Her hands flew to her hair in horror. 

"What? No way. I just went to my colorist."  She pushed his shoulder as his arms came around her. 

"I'm messing. You look great, Jenn."

"Justin, I'm so old!" She buried her face in his arms

He leaned back against the headboard of the bed. "How? Your birthday technically only comes every four years. So that would make you..." He calculated in his head before answering, "Almost 8 years old. I'm dating such a youngin'. Not even legal. I had better take that mimosa off your tray." 

"You are not funny, Timberlake," she scowled. 

April 29th; A leap year. Her birthday truly only happened every four years. If it wasn't a leap year, her family would celebrate on the 28th. 

"Come on," he said, running his hand along her chin. "It's kind of cool. You're special. Only a handful of people have a birthday today." 

"I suppose. My parents used to tease me that I wasn't getting any birthday gifts because the day didn't exist on the off years." 

His face looked shocked. "That's really mean. But really funny." 

Jenn laughed and reached for the twisted blanket. "I know. Almost a cruel form of torture. But leap year babies are tough because of all the ridicule we get when it's not really our birthdays." 

"So..." he thought for a moment before continuing. "What does it say on your drivers license?" 

"February 28th. I had to choose either February 28th or March 1st. March just didn't feel right. I was a February baby. It's a little tormenting when the people at the DMV tell you that you're not old enough to drive." 

Justin laughed "That's mean too."

"You have no idea." 

"I guess not, Jenn." His lips pecked at hers and he drew her in for a deeper kiss. His hands pulled gently at the straps of her lavender pajama top.

"There are roses for you in the kitchen," he whispered in between kisses. "And a big birthday balloon." 


"Aww, baby. You certainly didn't have to. Thank you." 

"And I made reservations for dinner tonight.... but..."

"But what?" She pulled away in concern. 

“Do you want your gifts now? Or later?" His grin lit up his face his fingertips played on her skin.

She knew exactly what her "gifts" entailed. She looked over at the breakfast tray. “My French toast is going to get cold.” 

He cocked a smile. “That’s fine with me. Now what’s it gonna be?”

 She reached for the mimosa on the breakfast tray and downed it in two big gulps. "Extra champagne. Old enough my ass."

"Rebel. Now answer the question."   

"Mmmm," she whispered. "How about both? For my birthday, I think I deserve extra. Since it comes so infrequently." 

He kissed her neck and his fingertips gently ran though her wavy hair.

The silence in the room made things more intense as the only audible sound was their matched breathing. His hot breath hit her as he discarded her top, making her body arch in response. Sliding his arms under her back, he lifted her body to gaze into her eyes.

She pulled at the drawstrings on his grey pajamas and her hand rested on his stomach, caressing the muscles there. She then drew her leg down and hooked her toes on the leg of his pants. 

"Justin," she whispered as her nails ran down his back. "Make love to me..." 


"Anything for your birthday, Jenn." 

He kissed down her body, sliding his hands down her hips. He hooked a finger delicately under her panties. His hands lingered there for a moment while his mouth worked magic above her waist. 

"You're so ready." His hands caressed her and she squirmed in delight.

She wet the palm of her hand and reached for him under the thin satin sheets. “So are you.”

“Yeah?” He roughly pressed himself onto her cold body. “Jenn. This is so wrong. This right here, isn’t even legal given your current actual…age.”  His smile lit up his entire face and he chuckled.

 “Once again. You’re not funny, J,” she replied, hooking one arm around his neck. Her eyes met his with desire. "Just fuck me already."

A moan escaped her throat a second later. His grip on her wrist tightened as he positioned himself to enter her.  "You like that birthday girl?"

He worked her ever so slowly, watching her face in delight. A slow rhythmic pace developed until she was begging for more. 

He found a faster rhythm and with every motion of his, her body matched it in time. She felt him inside her driving her wild with intensity. Every single sense was tingling. The blood in her ears pounded harder. 

"Justin," she said, breathlessly. "I'm gonna come." 

Her face flushed crimson as his lips and tongue went for her mouth. 

“Justin,” she hissed, again.

"Yeah? Do it for me baby," he replied, picking up his pace. His hips worked in a circular motion, picking up pace.

As her body tensed, his eyes watched her in pure delight. She let out a scream and her body twisted in passion. He lowered as he met her orgasm and pressed his warm chest down to cover her. His tongue traced her earlobe as he listened to her breathe erratically. 

 As their eyes met, he watched her body quiver in sheer sex. "I love you."

"Happy Birthday, Jenn," he whispered kissing along her neckline. "Even if it is only once every four years." 

 "We can celebrate like this... every year."  

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading! Leave some love/hate/whatever 

Completed
kasia87 is the author of 3 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story