“Pass it!” he yelled, slamming his stick on the ice.  Playoffs were in full swing, and he happened to be the crowd’s favorite, despite being out most of the season with a concussion. Many people even considered him to be one of the best hockey players to hit the ice since Gretzky.

He skated around effortlessly, making it look like it wasn’t hard at all. There was only thirty seconds left in what was one of the most brutal, physical games they played, and they were tied. If they wanted to keep the game from going into overtime, he knew they needed to score.

“Pass it!  Jesus!” he yelled again.

The puck finally came towards him, and he checked an opposing player into the boards before stealing the puck and charging the goaltender.  With just a few seconds left, it felt like time stopped.  He maneuvered, handled the puck around people, and finally made his shot just before the buzzer rang.

He closed his eyes, feeling his breath shake a little.  He was afraid to look, but as he heard the goal horn sound, he knew he had made the final goal for his team.

Taking a few deep breaths from exhaustions, he raised his hands in the air, his stick held high as his teammates circled him.

“Way to go, buddy!” cheers resounded.

“Fuck yes,” he laughed. They finally skated to the bench and congratulated the rest of the team before they all made their way inside the locker room, waddling in his skates to sit down.  He took a few minutes to process what just happened, letting his overheated body rest against the cool cement of his stall.

“Timberlake!  Interview!  NBC, five!” their PR rep yelled into the locker room.  The other guys had already started to get undressed, and he knew that he needed to hurry it up.  He quickly took his pads off, even though his body was aching.  He ran his fingers through his sweat filled hair and he finally forced himself up and down the hallway to make it through the media blitz.

By the time he was done with interview after interview, he was finally allowed to head back to the locker room.  Almost every other guy was finished, so the locker room was pretty quiet, except for the team staff that were getting laundry ready and putting things away.  He quickly started to undress, pulling his under armor shirt off and wiggling out of his pants and shorts, leaving him completely naked as he groaned.

Just as he was about to make his way to the shower, he heard a female voice echo through the locker room.

“Excuse me, I’m looking for Justin Timberlake?” a petite blond asked curiously as she made her way into the locker room.

He turned towards her and watched her come in, looking her up and down since she was wearing an adorable little sundress.  She happened to look up at him as she entered the locker room and visibly jumped before closing her eyes.

“Oh, sorry” she muttered.  “I figured everyone would be dressed by now. I went looking for your PR lady, but everyone’s gone.”

He chuckled a little. “You’ve never been in a hockey locker room before, have you?” he asked gently. “We all walk around naked, it’s part of the culture.”

She finally opened her eyes and looked back at him. “Oh,” she muttered.  He watched her eyes travel from his swollen ankles up up his leg, stopping at his extremely long member that almost made it down to the middle of his thigh.

“You like what you see?” he smirked.  She visibly stuttered and forced her eyes up to his face.

“Sorry,” she uttered. “I, um. I...I didn’t...I’ve never...how big is that thing?” she laughed nervously. “I’m sorry, don’t answer that.  I shouldn’t be here. I just...I came for an interview for the local college newspaper...I got stuck in traffic,” she continued, just mumbling at this point.

He smirked, puffing his chest out a little and putting his hand on his hips.  “You really want to know how big it is?” he asked. “Why don’t you come over and measure it with your tongue?”

Her eyes widened, never had heard a guy be quite so forward before. She wasn’t sure if he was being serious, or if was just trying to see what she would do.

“Seriously?”

He shrugged. “Why don’t you come over here and find out?”

She gently put her bag down and meekly walked over, her eyes meeting his icy blues. She was slightly surprised by the intense connection in them.  She stopped once she was a foot away from him, just staring up at him.

“I’m...” she started.

“Shhhh,” he finished for her. “No one’s here.  Coach is reviewing footage. Staff is doing laundry. I just played the hardest game of the season. I’ve got a lot of built up tension, if you know what I mean...” he finished.  “So why don’t you just...” he started, reaching for her hand and gently placing it over this penis. “Let yourself have a bit of fun.”

She blushed as she held his flaccid penis in her hand.

“This is wrong,” she looked up at him.

He laughed a little. “You’re so innocent.  You’re a college girl?” he asked.

She just nodded, and her hand let go of his penis out of worry.  “Yeah...I don’t want to be unprofessional.”

He shrugged. “You’re not being unprofessional. If I’d say anything, I’d say you were helping me get ready for the next game.  Most of the reporters they send in here after the game are old and wear too much makeup.  You, though...you’re beautiful.”

She blushed and smiled a little, tucking some hair behind her ear. “Really?  You think so?”

He nodded, gently reaching for her face, tucking the hair from the other side behind her ear as well. “I do...”

He could see her demeanor change, and her body visibly relaxed, and he knew that he was working his way in.

“Come on...you know you want to touch these abs.  Have you ever seen a hockey player naked before?” he asked again.

She laughed a little. “Other than you?  No...” she smiled, but she didn’t take the bait, and kept her hands where they are.

He nodded, starting to realize that she was going to be a bit of a challenge.  Pausing, he moved his fingers down to her face, letting his index finger run along her chin and down the nape of her neck before stopping at her collarbone. He watched her visibly shudder as he forced his index finger to slowly trail down her chest, stopping when he reached the top of her cleavage.

“Is this a good idea,” she whimpered a little.  “I don’t think you should do that...”

“No,” he asked. “So you think this is a better idea?” he finished, moving his hand beneath the material of the top of her dress and cupping her breast. At this point, his dick was starting to get hard because her breasts were so soft and supple, and the perfect size for his hand.

She stuttered, but finally slapped his hand away. “Justin...I said...I said I didn’t want to be unprofessional.”

He sighed, finally pulling his hand away.  “Okay, I’m sorry.  You just looked like you really needed a man.”

She rolled her eyes. “I don’t need a man, but thanks.”  She gently adjusted her top and made sure she felt comfortable.  “So could you please put some clothes on, and I will do this interview and leave?”

“Okay...I’m sorry.” he nodded.  “I promise, I’ll be good.”

She smiled and thanked him.  He sat down in his stall, and she found a comfortable place across from him and started asking him a bunch of questions.  All he could do while she was talking, though, was stare at her lips.

“Justin?  Can you answer the question please...?” she asked.

He nodded, slowly reaching over and gently grabbed her ass. He picked her up and placed her hips on top of his, pulling her dress up and gathering it at her waist. He was surprised to realize she wasn’t wearing any panties and that she was dripping wet, as evidenced by the liquid on her thighs.

“What was the question?” he asked.

“What was it like scoring the game winning goal?” she whispered.

“I’ll answer all your questions, if you just let me have one favor...” he whispered, gently pulling her hips down so that his thick hard on was rubbing against her wetness.  He rocked her hips against his so she could feel how hard it was against her.

“W..what’s that?” she whimpered, letting her head fall back as she took in a deep breath.

He didn’t answer. Instead, he moved his hands up and pulled her straps down, pulling her top below her breasts.  He watched them exposed and leaned in, affixing his lips to her nipple and sucking like a baby needing its milk, nibbling a little in the process.

“Ouch,” she whimpered. “That hurts.”

In response, he maneuvered his right hand and slid three fingers inside her dripping wet pussy.  His thumb moved to her clit, starting to work it religiously as he moved his fingers in and out expertly.  He continued to nibble, bite and caress her breasts in the process, to the point where she would squeal in pain and then moan in ecstasy.  He smiled in victory when she started rocking her hips against his hand.

“You like that baby?” he whimpered.

“Fuck yes,” she squealed.  She was about to hit the brink of her orgasm when he rapidly pulled his fingers out. “What the fuck?” she yelled, hitting his chest out of anger.  “How fucking r....”

He quickly brought their bodies down to the middle of the floor over the team’s logo so delicately painted in the middle of the room.  In one swell swoop, he slid his oversized, rock hard dick quickly into her vagina, as deep as it would go.  While it didn’t seem to fit, he forced it anyway, feeling the tip hit her wall.

“Owww!  Fuck, that hurts, Justin!”

“You wanted to know how big it was,” he whispered in her ear. “Don’t worry, you’ll love it by the end of this...” he whimpered, biting on her ear as he started to work his hips against her.  He went slow at first, knowing by her tightness that she had never been with a guy as big as him before. But considering how tough the game was, it didn’t take long for him to need to work at a feverish pace.

He slid his hands beneath her ass, lifting up her hips so he could dig in a little bit deeper.  His hands then moved to her thighs, pushing them down so that her knees were touching the floor next to her head.  The angle felt so good that he thought he was going to blow right there.

“Fuck,” she hissed. “God, harder...”

He couldn’t help but smirk.  “I knew you would come around,” he whispered, leaning down to start sucking on her bottom lip.  His hips started working at a hurried frenzy, pounding into her with such fervor that you could hear his balls slapping against her ass every few seconds.

He looked up when he heard a muffled footstep, although he knew she didn’t hear.  He noticed his teammate, Josh, standing in the doorway, dressed in his suit.  He smirked as he continued to pound into her, the sweat pouring down his face.

“Jesus, you’re so fucking tight...”

She couldn’t respond, just moaning in half pain, half pleasureful fits.  

“C’mon...you want to ride it?  Let you try out the size...you should get used to a real man, baby...” he whimpered, flipping them over so that her back was to where Josh was standing.  He silently motioned him over with his eyes.

Josh, slightly in awe that the captain of his team was fucking some random blonde in the middle of the locker room wasn’t really sure what to do.  He was good friends with Justin, but he also knew it had been a long ass time since he had gotten laid.  He could tell by Justin’s eyes that he was inviting him.  It only took him a few quick minutes to get undressed before approaching the couple from behind.

Justin, knowing what Josh was about to do, pulled her down to him, wrapping his strong arms around her chest, pulling her tight against him so her breasts were smushed.  He started kissing her deeply as she worked his hips against him.

“I’m going to do something, and you’re not going to like it at first...but it will feel great in a few minutes, okay?” he whispered in her ear.

“O-okay,” she whimpered.  She hadn’t really wanted to go along with this in the first place, and it definitely had moments of pain, but it had turned into pleasure, so she trusted him to a certain capacity.

Before she knew it, she felt something cool and liquid moving down her ass cheeks, and just as she was about to turn around to look, she felt a huge amount of pressure, followed by a massive amount of pain.  Josh’s penis entered her ass, just in time for her to cry out.

“Don’t worry baby, we got you...” Justin replied, nodding to Josh to take it slow.  He continued moving his hips slightly as Josh mounted her and began sliding in and out slowly, and then fast.

“Oww, what are you doing?  What the fuck...I can’t...” she was whimpering and crying all at the same time.

“Just relax, baby,” Justin whispered, letting his hand move down to her clit again as he started to rub it furiously.

The intensity of having two of the biggest dicks she had ever felt inside of her was new for her, but it was also intense.  She had never had anal sex before, and she literally felt stuffed to the brim.  As soon as Justin started playing with her clit, she lost it.

Her body began to convulse uncontrollably, her muscles starting to shake, and her toes starting to curl. “Oh my god, what’s happening!?” she whimpered.  Her entire body tightened, and she felt this explosion course through her body as she collapsed against Justin, completely exhausted as Josh pulled out and came over her back.

“See?  I didn’t lead you too much astray, did I?” Justin smiled, watching Josh retreat to the shower.”

She just whimpered and shook her head no.  “You haven’t come yet, though”

“Nope, I sure haven’t,” he finished.

“What are you going to do about it,” she asked meekly, but playfully.

“Well,” he laughs.  “ I was hoping you’d let me take you out to the ice and let me show you what high sticking is...”

She sat up, her nipples hard and her body covered in sweat. Justin’s hard on was still buried deep inside of her.

“What’s your favorite position?” she asked.

He laughed.  “Downward dog, Ms. Reporter...” he laughed, but groaned when she slid off of him.

She slowly got control of her wobbly legs and wiggled her finger for her to follow him into the training room next door.

“Want to know my favorite position?” she asked.

He shrugged with a nod, but smiled when she bent herself over the massage table and spread her legs.

He grabbed a hockey stick and gently tapped it at her ankles to get her to spread them wider before approaching her dripping vagina.  He slid himself inside of her, and she moaned in pleasure. He could tell she was sore, but it felt so good.

“You like that baby?” he asked.

“I would if you would go faster...” she smiled, grabbing the stick from him and slapping him in the ass.

“Ouch!” he laughed, letting his hands grab her hips and left them up before he started pounding into her with reckless abandon.  The harder his hips moved, the more the massage table started pounding against the wall.  Picture frames and shelves were vibrating, things falling everywhere as she literally screamed out so loudly that he was sure you could hear her around the arena.

“Fuck me, oh my god!  Justin...” she whimpered.

He grabbed for her hair, forcing her head backwards as he got closer to his orgasm.  Finally, his body shuddered, emptying his white, creamy load into her until it started spilling down her thighs and all over the table.  He whimpered and fell backwards until he landed in the chair.

“Fuck,” he whimpered, hadn’t had an orgasm like that in a long time.  He looked around the room and saw the damage they had done, and he had to laugh.

She slowly stood up and walked over to him, sitting in his lap and wrapping her arms around him lovingly.

“We should pretend to be strangers more often...that was the best sex we’ve ever had.  Nice touch with Josh,” she finished.

He smiled, running his fingers through her hair.  “Hey...gotta spice up the love life somehow,” winks at her. “We should really look into swinging.  I kinda liked watching you get fucked by another dude with me, honey.  Although, I will say...you weren’t a very convincing reporter.”

She laughed. “You weren’t a very convincing interviewee.”

“Shut up,” he smiled, sliding another finger inside her.

“You shut up,” she smiled, but whimpered.  “Let’s take this home before coach comes and finds us and starts asking questions.”

“Good idea,” he laughed, slapping her ass.  “Go get dressed, I’ll watch.”

“Okay baby,” she laughs, getting up and walking back into the locker room.  She was just finishing as she looked back at him. “Oh, I forgot to say...good game, baby.  Loved that goal you scored.”

“Which one?  The one with the puck, or the one with my penis,” he smiles, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Both.”

They both chuckled as they got dress, the seeming strangers holding hands as they walked back out to the car, happy with their “experiment” with a stranger.

Completed
ninabina is the author of 15 other stories.

This story is part of the series, The Dirty Series. The previous story in the series is Roommates.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story