We got to my place and I take her into my room, just like I've done a thousand times before and we make out. Her laying back on my bed, my topless body nestled between her legs and we grind back and forth, but nothing ever happens because I put a stop to it before the situation gets too out of hand. I don't want her to feel pressured to do it, it is one thing neither of us have done and I plan on keeping it that way for awhile.
I met her in December of 91, hung out with her from January of 92 and have now been committed to her exclusively since Aaron's birthday… Other than Stephanie, but that chick is crazy and on her way out the door.
I begin feeling guilty and drop my head onto her chest like I've done every time before, sighing out of frustration. "Qué pasa?"
"I can't do this to you, push you to want it and you being so young. I feel guilty, almost evil."
"Alex, I'm no better."
She's a total 180 from Stephanie-younger by almost 7 months, honest, works hard, faithful and just as crazy about me as I am about her. She starts at the same high school as I attend in the fall, dedicated to graduating high school with a 3.0 GPA at the least. Almost too good to be true, that's exactly what she seems. She's overprotected, loved and highly intelligent beyond her years sometimes. She's fucking sexy as hell.
"I love you, 'Drya," I tell her, my eyes meeting with hers as I caress the side of her face and gently smile.
"I love you too." She pulls me by the shirt to her, wanting to share a kiss like we never have before.

After a little while, I lay back and she curls her toned frame to my side, a perfect fit. "Alex?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you think we can last?" she asks, innocent curiosity flickering in her eyes as her honey ones meet my browns.
"What do you mean?" I need to be sure of what she's asking.
"Do you think we're gonna be together for a long time?"
"I take it a day at a time."
She smiles softly and relaxes, it must have been enough to please her. A specific rhythm is rapped on my door, Nick or Howie signaling that my mom is pulling up to the house and it means that we can't be in here when she comes in the front door. "Mom's pulling in." She stands up to stretch and heads out of the room. "Mami, you called Justin's?"
"Yeah, I did when we first got in the door, babe." She gives me the smile that reminds me why I'm even with her, not counting everything I already told you.

I've been talking to Kevin, Howie, Howie's brother, Howie's sisters, Nick's siblings and some of our parents. They say that I have to be careful of how hard I fall, even more so since we've started a band and Kevin's cousin, Brian will be here later today. Tomorrow, the five of us meet up with Lou and Johnny to record our demo, have it shipped to the big heads of the record company he works with. I'm scared, nervous, excited and need her to keep me cool, calm, distracted for now. Just as we go in the kitchen for drinks, mom walks in the door to see me standing behind 'Drya in the fridge and without missing a beat she greets mom. "Hello, Mrs. McLean. Would you like a glass of juice or help with dinner?"
"A glass of milk, Cassandrya. Thank you. How are you, sweetie? Howie? I need to talk to you," mom prattles off.
"Mom, I met her friends today."
"Cassandrya's?" I nod. "What do you think?"
"That Justin kid and the girls are cool, but Josh talked to Howie the entire time and acts kind of like an older brother or dad to her. I don't care much for him being around."
"Sounds like you might play Cupid for Nickolas."
She's never called any of my friends (or girlfriends, for that matter) by a nickname, at least until she can up with a fitting one that she likes (mija, mijo and things like that don't count-sweetie, hon, kiddo, etc; she calls every one of my friends and I those). "Maybe, Christina might click with him, but I dunno."
"Pero, papi, Britney may work better with him; she's a nice girl and they'd work well together, compromise more," 'Drya informs me. "Nick needs a nice, sweet, well-mannered southern girl to please his parents."
Of course she'd think of that, always thinking of everyone involved. "Maybe I should let mi amor be Cupid," I chuckle, kissing the side of her neck as mom heads to the living room to talk with Howie.
"Pardón, Alex." She wriggles her hips, twisting out of my embrace to pour five cups of juice and one of milk for everyone. Just as fast she got out of my grasp, she puts it all away and hugs me from behind. "What's on your mind?"
"You're always trying to make everyone happy, but never worry about your own happiness," I observe, my hands covering hers on my abdomen.
"You hold my heart and help to define part of my happiness," she tells me, kissing down my naked back.
I half smile as she grabs a pizza pan, using it as a serving tray to bring all the drinks to the living room in one trip. I begin walking in the direction she will be in a moment, the only thing that stops me is her fingers slipping through my belt loop and pulling me to her body. "You think you're going where?" she inquires, playful smirk on her lips and I press my mouth to hers as I move her hands around my waist to hold her in my arms again, her head falling to my chest once our lips part.
"Boricua!" Howie calls for her, blending in with Nick calling her name and Aaron running up to us.
"Coming!" she yells in response, looking at Aaron try to stop in his socked feet and slide, bumping into us accidentally.
"I'm sorry," he quickly apologizes.
"No biggie, lil dude," I respond, letting her go and helping him up.
"It's okay, AC." She gives him a warm smile, he shoots a cute kid smile and runs back screaming to give us a minute, she and I were talking. She must have fired a quick wink at him, buying us a minute or two while I looked at him.
"You winked at the kid, didn't you?"
She playfully rolls her eyes, shrugs with a smirk and grabs the 'drink tray', quickly and sensually strutting into the other room. I follow her in to see her placing the tray on the coffee table, putting cups in front of everyone while leaving it in the center and Howie and mom asking her about Josh, Justin, Brit, and Christina. The subject expands into today's events, the friendships she shares with them and how she met each of them, how they all connect to one another. She offers up that the girls knew about dating me from day one, never leaking a word to Josh until yesterday when she purposely left her journal out and leaving her deep diary back home in the lockbox she got two years ago. She planned it out and knew he'd read it, paranoid about her having freedom like she does. We will burst his bubble when he discovers that Bev approved of me prior to my asking her out, having played 5 million questions one weekend she spent at Nick's house. She had a blast, came back darker than when she left and happily exhausted.

Awhile later she's getting ready to head to Justin's, on the phone with Christina and laughing about their friend Josh. They're teasing him mercilessly, no remorse. "He did NOT act that way when you got back to Curly's!"

They tease some more before Howie puts a hand out, fingers signaling her to hand the phone to him and wanting to talk to Josh to 'calm his overprotective ass', as he had said it. She requests to have him put on, greets him and informs him that Howie wants to talk to him, calling him a 'puta'. Howie glares at her for her muttered word, she gives him a 'fuck you' look and sits by me, cuddling to me. "Annoyed by your keeper?" I joke.
"You mean our keeper," she instantly corrects, pointing to Nick, Aaron, herself and I with her finger pointed up and twisting in the air.
Aaron laughs at something on the TV, Nick nearly chokes on his Twinkie, I chuckle and she is given odd looks by mom and Howie. He's already hung up the phone and was talking to my mom, coming into the room with Nick bright red in the face. "I have to make ensure you're safely at Justin's by 10:30 as per order of Josh, Lynn and Paul. AJ, Denise said you could come if you want and we have to be back here within an hour."
"Thanks, mom! I love you!" I yell out.
"Bueno noche!"
"Night, ma!"
"Good night, Mrs. McLean! Thank you for your hospitality!"

The whole way to her friend's house, we cuddle in the backseat and share some kisses. Aaron passed out in my room about two hours ago, so she and I laid on the couch to cuddle. Of course she enjoys being pinned on her side between the couch and I, kissing every now and again and I catch Nick eyeing her as if he envies me. I'll ask him when I get back home. We pull up and Josh is there on the front stoop waiting for her to return, 15 minutes early even. He looks livid, beyond that and he stands as we pull in. I exit the vehicle and help her out, embrace her warmly. He checks her arms, neck and naked strip of midriff for any markings, silently accusing me of harming her and stares me down. "Cassandrya Jaylyn!" a familiar voice scolds her, her middle digit rising on her lifted hand which is perpendicular to her body. The word 'perpendicular' is used in English class and two of my math classes, so you can shove it if you think I just pulled it out of my ass for shits and giggles.
"Cassandrya Jaylyn Kirkpatrick!"
"Screw a knot, Chris," she loudly says, full rebellion rearing its nasty head.
"Come on, 'Drya," I plead with her, "if he and Howie didn't happen to go to college together and he bring you here, we wouldn't be." Sometimes she needs to be reminded of things like this.
"Grrr! Yeah, Christopher?" she replies, hands on hips and turns to face him and Josh.
"Mom said you went to AJ's, no warning you were and I want to know why," he demands, almost barking at her.
Howie steps forward and explains that it was his idea when he saw how upset and concerned Josh had become about 'Drya, too worried to think straight, promising nothing happened to her. He gives me a weary look, warning me. "Alright, but only the holding, kissing and cuddling happened?"
"Absolutely nothing more," Howie vows.
"I suppose I'm okay with it now that I'm certain Howie kept an eye on you."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story