I'm rocking a blue sweater and light colored baggy jeans, Jazz's hot bod is covered by a baby blue leather skirt and a tight black tank top, teal & black DCs pulling it together as she grinds on me as much as I am on her.

After JC had consoled her, she ran to me and we ran to the hotel to change. She suggested going clubbing and said Bar 169 is jumpin'. We saw Lenny Kravitz about an hour ago and we've been grinding on each other, shooting various liquors since our arrival. Jazz has some nice looking tits to match her flirting skills and killer bod, convincing the bartender to serve us alcohol by sending it to our VIP area. "I think I just saw Lance and Joey," I say in her ear.
"Fuck 'em, we're here to have fun," she responds, waving at the thought of them being here.
Fuck, she looks unbelievably hot right now and she's all over me, no holds barred and without a single regret. "You look great!" I tell her.
"For being buzzed! Thanks!" she laughs.
I don't know why she does that, but her laugh is sexy right now and I feel my slightly baggy jeans beginning to constrict as I get a hard on. My focus is on her and it's been forever since she's done this, two years I think, and it forces thoughts of things she and I shouldn't do to come to my mind. She's biting her bottom lip, looking so damn sexy and torturing me. "Let's get a drink, Jazz."
"Sure, put in an order for Jack and PB," she requests, my ear by her lips and her tongue flicks my earlobe, kissing me near it.
I agree, knowing it'll just make matters worse for her and I, but think twice and consider bringing her back to her hotel room. First off, it'd be to put her in her bed and do the same with myself in mine. Second, I do respect her enough to have her sober. I still haven't found out what she said she wanted talk to me about, alcohol is her honesty serum and she becomes like JC-unable to keep a secret. I order the bottle of Tennessee whiskey and Parrot Bay, heading to our VIP area and closing the door after me, leaning on the door after. She looks at me and smiles, showing how plastered she really is. "What was it you wanted to tell me?" I ask, a knock resounding from the other side of the door right after. The server places the bottles down and starts to leave. "Could you bring some shrimp and hors d'orders?"
"Chips, too?" she asks.
He nods and heads for the bar. "Well, what did you want to tell me?"
She takes a double shot from the Jack, chased by another of PB. She sits back and flips her hair over the back of the couch, thinking. "I wasn't honest with you for the last four months we had been together," she slowly confesses, rolling her head to look at me. I cock an eyebrow and cross my arms over my chest. "I was sleeping with him."
"Him who?" I try to play coy about it.
"Nickolas."
"Oh, uh, that's a doozy."
"Bigger one is that JC's in love with Andi and she feels something for him, but won't admit it. I see it in her eyes, how she acts and I know they're going to be together at some point. I just want them to be happy again."
"What's the smallest one?"
"James is gay."
I don't think the last one is accurate, but I'm not sure. She knows him better than any of us do and she is trashed. I step forward and stop at the edge of the couch, sitting back on it. She straddles my lap and grinds on me, kissing my neck. She finds the spot behind my earlobe and I put my hands on her hips, pulling her closer. I come to my senses and holding her arms, push her to sit upright. "This isn't right."
"Timbs, mine is an open one," she informs me about her relationship.
"Mine isn't."
"You know more than you let on."

Jazz can read through most of the people in her life like you wouldn't believe. She can read through me, Andi and JC easily, especially when we're near her and alone. I pick her up, place her beside me and I get up to pace back and forth in front of the couch. "I don't know what you mean, JazzBean. I know I still feel something for you. I know being a celebrity is a pain in the ass. I know I'm good at what I do. I know I love Britney. I know that I'm more often than not thrown into the middle of a fight or argument. I know I'm tired of not finding things out until the last minute." I stop pacing the room and look at her sitting with her knees curled to her body, her arms holding them there and her head on them, watching me. "Or in our case, after the fact. I want to know why."
"He was my first boyfriend, lover and I thought it wouldn't've lead to where it did," she explains.
"So you were wishing for something that you knew wouldn't happen with him?" I ask, jabbing a finger in the air at her and then in the general direction of the hotel.
"Yeah, pretty much," she admits, her eyes beginning to shut.

The rapping at the door pulls me back to reality and I answer it to be face to face with Lance. "What are you doing here and letting her drink?" he angrily barks at me, fire in his eyes.
"To help her unwind and enjoy her last night with us," I say, finally seeing the four empty bottles of Jack & PB.
"She's passed out on the couch!" he screams at me, motioning for me to look at her.
"James," she groans. "I told him and even more."
"Sam, you're drunk and Justin has a buzz. We'll talk in the morning when you're a little more sober."
"Why does it matter if drunk I am?"
I'm not completely sure if she was being funny or if she realizes she did that. "Lance, don't snap at her now cuz it won't do any good," I say, rolling my eyes.
"Why did you let her drink?" he asks, more demanding this time.
"I don't know. You can't tell C or Andrilynni."
"Tell them you couldn't keep alcohol away from her? That you two were having a serious grind session? That she drank herself into a stupor and you let it happen?"

I haven't seen him get this upset over anything in five years and this is scaring me because his eyes show his rage, his hands are balled into fists, and the veins are popping out of his neck. On top of that, his face is the shade of red that most people associate with anger and rage, especially in cartoons. "I-I-I," I stutter the start of my argument, quickly deciding against it. "Just please don't tell JC or Andrilynni," I repeat, hiccuping right after.
The ride home was an angry silent one, Lance being angry with me more than anything. Jazz is drinker than a skunk, reeks of alcohol and is in and out of sleep. "Pull over!" he tells the cabbie, Jazz coughs with her hand over her mouth. The guy pulls over and he jumps out, helping her to keep her hair our of her face and from falling on the pavement while she regurgitates the contents of what she had left in her stomach. "Let it up, girl," he encourages her, holding her from behind and it reminds me of a standing sex position.
Joey touches my forearm and I look at him. "You need to stop looking at her like that before JC and Lance catch you, they're already suspicious."
"Of what?"
"You and Jazz," he says, glancing between her and I.
"It's not a constant thing, it's on and off."
"Still doesn't make it the right thing to do." The conversation had to stop there because she had stopped retching and they were getting back inside the cab.
"All set to go again?" the mannerless man asks, chuckling at her.
"Yes," Lance bites, giving him a glare unlike one I've seen him give anyone in the time I've known him. He pays for the cab and cradling her in his arms like a sick child, brings her to her room while Joey helps me to mine. Lance moves pretty quick when he has things to do, as we've all learned in the past few years and he meets Joey and I at the elevator empty handed. "You and I will talk tomorrow," he informs me, jabbing my shoulder with a finger and I nod.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story