"What do you mean drunk?" I ask my bandmate.
"To the point of stupidity and was grinding on Justin like before, man," he tells me, dropping his blonde head in his hands that are held up by the table and closes his jade eyes.
"Shit, tomorrow's not going to be an easy day," I say, checking our schedule which is jam packed from 7am until an hour before the show
"I'm heading to bed, we have to be up early."
"Alright, good night," I say, sounding like I'm in a trance.

He leaves and I call someone who might offer me some advice. "Joshua, how have you been, sweetie?"
"Good, but Sam isn't doing as well."
"Oh no, what's happened?" she asks, concerned.
"Well, she had gone out with Justin and got drunk, confessing some things he needed to know."
"Is he alright?" It takes her a few seconds to realize I had said my sister got drunk. "Wait, you said she got drunk?"
"Yes, I did," I confirm.
"What alcohol and how drunk?" she demands.
"Jack Daniel's and Captain Morgan Parrot Bay, two bottles of each and enough to get your son to carry her out to the cab and her room. What do I do?"
"Does she have somewhere to be in the next couple days?"
"Yes, Paso Robles and her flight leaves around midnight after our show tomorrow night."
"Talk to her about it."
"She won't tell me a damn thing, excuse my language."
"Has Andi begun to give her a chance?"
"Not yet that I know of."
"Give it and the girls time. It might take them being away from each other to begin healing after what happened."
"Thanks, Diane."
"You're very welcome."
"I have to get some sleep, I'll try to call you when we get a few days off again."
"Talk to you then," she warmly agrees.
"Bye." I hang up, placing my cell on the table beside me and strip for bed. "Tomorrow is going to be something else alright, especially after today. Nick, Andi, Brenda, Pat, and everyone else. Why is she such a recluse?"

"Jazz is hurting, scared and unsure of what to do. You can't expect her to come to only you, it doesn't work like that. I know this for a fact-she can and will find other people to turn to with her problems, it just depends on how supportive everyone is," Chris informs Lance and I at the same time.
"She hardly tells me anything," I tell him for zillionth time since we've known her.
"She usually tells me everything, I never hear about anything involving her first ex," Lance confesses.
"Like she always tells us-'never question one's methods of madness, only inquire their level of sanity'."
"I grew up with her and still don't get it."
My silence is making them nervous. "Oh, der!" I exclaim, lightly smacking myself in the forehead. "It's something about not second guessing her ways of doing something, but asking why she does those things in that way!"
"Ding, ding dong! Here's another tidbit you may want to admit-she's a teenage girl and will do off the wall things. My sisters have and I've come to grips with it, making me so lax about it. Both of you need to back off and give the girls space, they need to work through this bs on their own."

~~~~~
"Anyone seen either of the girls today?" Johnny asks us on the way to the van for rehearsals.
"No," Joey replies.
"Not yet," Justin says.
"Uh-huh," Chris answers.
"If I had, I would've apologized," James admits.
"I wish I could say otherwise," I inform him, looking around for them.
"What about since the show last night?"
"I was with her the whole time and we got back alright, thanks to party crasher Lance," Justin claims.
"You know why I made you get back to the hotel when I did," Lance defends his actions.

Johnny called an impromptu meeting for the 5 of us, accommodating the fact that we have a show to rehearse for tonight. "The five of you have to know where the girls are," Johnny gently demands.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story