Alright, so Jazz and Justin got stupid drunk and got in deep with Lance and JC. Johnny has no idea and let's just say that I explained how teenage girls/sisters work and Joey had to graphically inform them what it's like being the youngest. JC understands the whole oldest sibling thing and Lance gets being the youngest, but they made it so difficult to get through their thick, steel like skulls. I swear that those skulls are worse than Justin and Jazz's, so thick it's ridiculous.
We're sitting in the game room, Justin and I are playing Pac-Man with Jazz. "Out of curiosity, are you two just saying you really didn't do the dirty or is it a cover up story?" I quietly ask them.
I feel Justin stiffen and see Jazz slowly lean forward out of the corner of my eye. "What?!" she asks, checking if I'm seriously asking and I assume that it's a cover up.
"Did you two do the dirty or not?" I rephrase my question.
"Let's just say that if I had dated Justin first, I would've still been a virgin," she responds, sitting back against the couch next to Justin's legs.
"Makes sense."
"Is that going to be brought up again?" Justin asks, irritated with me.
"Sorry, man, just never had an answer about the matter," I say, looking into his eyes.
"Good, now drop it… forever," Jazz demands, turning back to our Pac-Man game.

That was an awkward, yet extremely short talk about the non-existent sex life they shared during their short relationship. I finally got the answer I wanted after waiting more than a year. "Really, guys?" I ask, having been defeated soon after.

~~~~~

Well, I know my suspicions are usually dead on and they are this time as well. I know Justin and Jazz have been screwing for at least the past year and a half or so. I'm almost sure I'll find something I don't want to soon. Knowing my luck, it'll be this time. JC sent me to find out why she and Justin haven't called him all day yesterday. It's 10AM and I have a hunch about what they could be doing, I'm only his best friend who can read him like a book. We had gone out last night and Jazz flew in having a couple days off herself, but she leaves this evening. She has to meet Christina at the next stop and only sees us, more Justin than the rest of us, during her two and three day breaks. I knock on his hotel room door. "Who is it?" I hear him call out from across the room.
"It's me, Justin."
"Chris?"
"No, the fucking Pope!" Dammit, man.
He tells someone to grab a set of clothes and that they can shower if they want. He opens the door, smiling ear to fucking ear, looking as if his face is about to split in half. "Hey, man," he greets me, shaking my hand and pulling me into a hug.
"Who's in here? Have you seen Jazz?" I ask, looking around his room. Who can blame me after what I saw last year?
"She's in the shower," he says, thumbing in the direction of the attached bathroom and I hear the water running.
"Her brother is looking for her and you know Lance will be at your door soon," I inform and remind him as we sit at the table.
"Go ahead and let her know," he tells me, nodding to the bathroom door.
I get up and knock on that door. "Yeah?" she answers loudly from the shower.
I open the door and poke my head in, greeted by fog and a fruity smell. I divert my eyes to the floor. "JC's looking for you and you know Lance is going to come here."
"Ok, let Josh know I'll be at his door in half and I can text James once I'm dressed."
"Alright, will do, shortie."
"Oh, and, Chris?"
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for playing messenger."
"Welcome." Hey, what's a guy to do when she sneaks contraband to him?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story