Now JC is asking question after question about Jazz and Devin, but I can't let on that I know. I keep my mouth shut and pretend to mind my own, having learned the truth a couple weeks ago. I made her a promise and I intend to keep it. JC is quickly getting on my last nerve, I'm about to blow up at him and apologize to Jazz. There's a commercial break and we have five minutes to do what we gave to. On the way back from the bathroom, I catch part of the conversation JC and Jazz are having. "Before all that shit happened?"
"Yes."
"Oh, when we ran into each other at the mall?"
"I think so. Either way, you had Nick and she never justified anything about not liking you until we gave her reason to."
"LEAVE ME ALONE OR YOU WILL HAVE MISSING TEETH, CARTER!" she shouts at the top of her lungs, being poked in her side by someone with blonde hair and it's not Justin.
"Nick?"
"Yes," she growls, glowering over her shoulder. "Stupid fucker. But, I will be seeing you guys July 20, in PA."
"I can't wait," he says excitedly, the crazy plan we have in mind for them coming to the forefront of my mind again.
"No pranks on me," she demands.
"Bossy, aren't we?" he quips.
"No, it's more of a sharp request."
She has a way of playing with words and it's interesting. "Yeah, right."
"Talk later, bro."
"Definitely."
"Excuse me," I say, edging my way around to my seat.

JC has more to explain than I even first believed, I will get the info I want in the next few weeks and I'll need a willing accomplice. I smirk deviously, spotting Justin a mere five rows away. "I need to talk to you," I claim, grabbing his arm.
"Whoa! What? I was talking to Brit." He's annoyed and I'm curious.
"JC's hiding Jazz intel from us."
Justin gives me a funny look. "Like we aren't? If he dishes his intel, we have to inform him of ours and I'm not down with that." He folds his arms in a 'this is final' way.
"It involves Nick Carter," I tell him.
"Alot of the shit involves him somehow."
"Why doesn't she get along very well with Britney and Christina?" I remind him.
"Minimal time with them?" he half questions it himself.
"Or this new artist Willa Ford? The one he's dating currently? Hmmmm?" I say, tilting my head to the side.
He groans, but agrees to aid me in my search for answers.

It's been a couple weeks of secretly gathering intel and we barely have anything, never mind something useful. "Jazz, look-. I know! No, I won't. Yes. No. I will. We can. Um, I don't know. Of course," Justin says, obviously on the phone with one person we've been trying to find dirt on and laughs. "I'll try. No, no tricks." He scrawls something on a blank page in a notebook and slides it across the table to me. 'No tricks, just a loving shove into a room with our pitbull.'
I laugh, scribbling out the last word. "That's wrong on so many levels, J."
He shrugs, continuing his conversation with her and laughing when she says something funny. I just wish Brit would give her a millionth of a nano second's worth of a chance. She's a friend of ours, just like Andi is and they both mean the same to us. They're both sisters from another miss to us, JC's protective of both and in different ways. We're all protective of them. They've both had their tough times in the past couple years and I refuse to take sides. They’re equally important to us and I’m sure they both help us in their own ways when we need it the most. Justin hangs up with Jazz and I’m off in my own little world, essentially staring off into space.

“What’s wrong, Old Man?” he asks, bringing me out of my thoughts.
“Just thinking of how much both Andi and Jazz mean to us, what they do for us and how they’re both important in our lives.”
“I’ve known Andi since before I could walk and as for Jazz, I’ve known her for three years. Jazz and I gave it a chance because it was a way to get to know each other better. It worked and we’re closer than before it. Now, she tells me more than before and is actually happy to be with Devin.”
“Devin has made her happier than I’ve seen her be since Nick destroyed both her and Andi. He ruined them both. If I come face to face with that guy again in a club or in a private setting, I’m going to let my fist not so nicely get acquainted with his face,” JC interjects, the overprotective side dominating yet again.
“C, Jazz does a kick ass job at doing that for you,” Justin reminds us.

“You three only know a small portion of the story, whereas she sent me the proof,” Lance tells us, grabbing a cup of OJ and sitting at the table with Justin and I. I realize he’s holding a photo envelope.
“Whatcha got there, buuuddddyyy?” I question, being me.
“Piiiicccttuuurrreeessss,” he teases.
“What pictures?” JC inquires.
“Of a certain teenage girl flipping out and beating the life out of her ex.” He actually has a devious smirk on his face! That country boy gets a kick out of Jazz beating the shit out of someone, that someone not being him.
“What? Let me see those!”
“This is going to be great!” Justin squeals with excitement.
Lance pulls the photos out and lays them on the table, JC quickly snatching them up. He quickly looks at the pictures, laying them face up on the table so we could view it after he finished seeing each one. “Oh, shit! Whatever he said or did, he got it and then some!” Justin exclaims, sounding surprised.
“It’s more chest and side shots more than anything, guys,” JC analyzes.
“Remind me not to piss her or Andi off,” I comment.
“Don’t piss the two girls off,” Joey says, jumping into the conversation.
“Hahahahahaha,” I say curtly.
“Why not piss Jazz off?”
“Joe, look at these photos of her kicking her ex’s ass,” Justin requests, handing him the pictures in order.
Joey views them, his eyes getting bigger and filling with more shock with each one. “Um, yeah, she’s laid back until you piss her off, then she’s just like Andrilynni.”
“DON’T CALL ME THAT!” we hear from the bunks.

“We just pulled up to the hotel, we need to move fast and get inside. Deal with this when we get to our floor,” Wade demands.
We all grab our hotel bags and run for the hotel, to the elevator to reach the safety of our designated floor. We call a brief meeting in Lance’s room and look for the pictures. “Where are they?” he asks us, looking at each of us.
Joey breaks the silence with a gasp. “Fuck! I dropped them on the table in the bus when Wade came up to us.”
“Let’s hope she doesn’t find them.”
“Who?” JC asks.
“Andi,” Justin says. “Who knows what-“ he stops midsentence when someone raps on the door.

It had turned out to be Jazz, no brainer that the five of us tackled her with hugs and told her that we missed her like crazy. We also informed her of Andi hardly speaking to any of us and she said that it's too bad for her that she's going to miss out on so much. I found this journal entry, 'Sometimes, I really do hate him. There’s only one thing I can be envious about when it comes to him-having his biological family intact. I still talk to Aaron, Les and Ange. He doesn’t need to know that I do talk to them or what we talk about. It’s nothing that concerns him either way. I know every moment I thought of him, my heart would break a little more with each moment he was on my mind. He had destroyed me and stole my heart right from my very chest, making me fall for him. The worst part is that I had allowed it, loving a man determined to destroy me and another girl at the same time. He’s so emotionally destructive, I have come to realize.' That alone told me why Andi and Jazz can't stand Willa Ford and why neither of them can tolerate the other-he had played them both for fools, leaving them for a third girl. It also explains why she takes as many 'breaks' from the 'tour' as she has, the third victim being an opening act for the Boys. She must be ready to snap and it's almost Foxboro time.
Andi speed walks toward us. “Get ready for rehearsal, we leave in 15,” she barks.
“She’s coming with us,” he tells her, looking at Justin and James for backup.
“No,” she snaps.
“Then I won’t go,” he warns her.
“I second that,” James says.
“She’s not dancing on my time,” she growls.
“Agreed,” Josh confirms, shaking her hand behind her. I think she subconsciously flinches because she can feel her breath on her neck, hot & agitated, before a cool breeze crosses over the bare skin on the back of her neck. A full body shiver brings his focus back to the younger teen girl. “What’s wrong?”
“She’s pissed and I know it has to do with me, at least part of it.”
“I’ll deal with her, you just stay calm and yourself,” he tells her, kissing the top of her forehead.
She nods and Justin runs his finger down the back of her neck. “She truly hates me.” She turns her body to look at Justin and he notices the tears in her eyes.
He quickly wraps his muscular arms around her, one hand smoothing down her auburn-red hair to calm her. “I can try talking to her.”
“I’m done trying. She doesn’t care. She is so cold toward me.”
He audibly sighs, resting his chin on her head. “Don’t give up, she’s just stubborn and set in her ways.”
She shakes her head and steps back from him, looking at the floor. “I just don’t have it in me to keep fighting for her to give me a chance.” Andi heads back to her room to grab something and I notice JC's emotions being worn on his sleeve.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story