Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it's so short, but here's a filler to hold you for the next chapter. *Hides in a safe room*
I take a shower to calm my nerves. I come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and dripping wet to be greeted with AJ's voice mingling with Darren's. "How in the fuck did he find me?" I mumble to myself, not giving him the credit of knowing me better than he cares to show.

I go into my room and throw on a tankini and shorts before entering the living room. "Fuck are you doing here?" I demand.
He has some nerve to smile at me! "I know how you think and I guess you could say I'm renting the one two doors down."
"What's that gotta do with the fact that you're in MY rented beach front house?" I say, shifting my weight to lean on the door frame and cross my arms.
"I saw you get out of that car and decided to come see how long you're here," he informs me, smiling mischievously.
"You dink! You talked to Nick! Tell nobody!"
"Or you're going to do what to me, shorty?" he inquires, looking at me over his sunglasses with his brown eyes.
"You don't want to know."
"Right. Anyway, I'm going to get some food from the store and I'll meet you two on the beach later. Three this afternoon good?"
"Yeah, sure." He gets up and leaves, waving at Darren and I. I shove Darren up against the other side of the door frame, beyond ripshit. "I did it to get away from all of them!" I scream at him.
"Sorry, he said he was worried."
"You," I growl, jabbing him in the chest with a finger, "need to use your head. I told you their names and pic messaged you their photos for a reason!" I throw my arms in the air and storm off to find a quiet, secluded spot on the beach to think, to be by myself.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story