I know I shouldn't be here, not at a Justin Timberlake party and not flirting with these two hot ass brothers. My cousin's two friends would kill me, no matter who these fuckers are. They're blonde, just over 6' tall, one has brown eyes and the other one has blues. I'm 23, my birthday is in a week and JC brought me. I've been flirting hardcore with them both and I think at least one of them is involved, so I have to pray that Chris and Dwaine aren't here. One of them has to walk up to me and introduce themselves. I sip on my bitch pop apple Smirnoff, laughing to myself. I get to the last swig before the brown eyed one comes to me with a grape one. "I'm AC," he informs me, handing me the bitch pop with a smile.

"Vanessa," I reply, taking the bottle from him and return his grin.

"I haven't seen you around for sometime."

"Yeah, well, Daniel has been cautious and I'm visiting from Kissimee."

"Florida?"

"Yup."
"I'm from Tampa, ma."

"Nice." I sip my drink.

"Don't think just because you came with him, you gotta stay with him."

I scoff at that thought. "He's chaperoning me."

"What's your age?"

"23 for one last week."

"Ahhhh, I say we leave. You down?"

"I want to head home."

"I got what he don't and I bet I can get you to do what you say you won't," he whispers in my ear.

I spot JC eyeing me, warning me not to go with this guy and I pull him to a secluded corner by his front belt loop. "You may be swagged up, but you don't know me."

"Tell me about you."

"I'm of Peruvian, Japanese and Vietmanese decent, born in Orlando and moved to Tampa when I was 5 before we settled in Kissimee when I was 15."

"Hmm, I was born and raised in Tampa."

"That your brother over there?" I ask, nodding at the blue eyed guy that he resembles.

"Yeah, that's Nick. He's got a girlfriend. I'm single."

I laugh, feeling comfortable with him. "Cute," I comment.

I lean back against the wall, cornered and he faces me to block my only exit with his hand on the wall by my arm. I smile at him and he kisses me, needy. That level of comfort urging me to press on, to go further. "Wow."

"What?"

"There's only been one girl to kiss me that way."

"Yeah?"
"She was my best friend before her dad had been stationed elsewhere."

"My best friend's always been my crush, he has a big family."

"I haven't talked to her since I was 16."
"It's been 9 years since I talked to him like I used to."
"I swear I've seen you before."

"Same here."

"We should leave, get this off our minds and kill some energy."

"I'm down."

He pulls me in for another kiss, pressing against me before we rush out the door. He calls his driver and we jump into his car, heading for his house. His lifestyle doesn't phase me, Chris and Dwaine live the same way. He seems so familiar, but foreign at the same time. He exudes confidence and sexy. "We're here, Vanessa." He holds a hand out to help me out of the car.

"Nice," I comment.

"Thank you."

We get inside the house (mansion) and he kisses me once the door is shut, locking it with me pressed against it, liplocked. I pull his polo off, he pushes the straps to my tank top down my shoulders and his hands veer in opposite directions-one to the side of my jaw and the other to hook my leg around his waist. He knows just what to do, almost like he's my missing best friend. Who cares? I haven't had sex in a long time, since I graduated high school. I pull his body closer, one hand traveling to his hair to gently tug it and the other hand grabs the top of his jeans. His hand dips into a drawer he opens and closes with lightening speed, pressing a condom into my palm.

We kiss our way up the stairs and he leads me to the bed, laying over me. His lips kiss and his mouth nip at my neck perfectly, almost as if he knows all my buttons. He begins grinding on me, working his hips like he can dance and I believe he has rhythm. This is hot. Fuck, he's a pro at this! He helps me out of my top and bra, unrelenting with the kisses and humping. If he keeps this up, I won't be able to hold back the flood. His hands fly to the buttons on the front of my skirt and undoes them, whipping it across the room. His thumbs hook into my panties, yanking them off. My phone rings in the distance and I hope it's not one of my cousin's goon friends. I tangle my legs in his and push against him, wanting what he does. "I can't wait," I tell him, pushing the condom into his hand.

"Okay." He wriggles out of his pants and boxers while I get under the blankets, he follows suit. His lips crash into mine and he positions himself over me again, touching my sweet spot. I shiver and push against him, tangling my legs with his once again. He leans down to kiss me, pushing inside me at the same moment and I groan as he moans into our kiss. He works himself in and out at a slow pace, forcing me to slowly get him to roll onto his back. His hands rest on my hips as I ride him cowgirl, my hands pulling the blankets around my waist. "Like a goddess."

He pushes into me as I downstroke him, both of us becoming vocal and I feel my stomach knot, on fire almost. A hand travels up the front of my body, up the center and he grinds into me, pushing me down by my shoulder. I toss my head back in sheer ecstacy. He's probably about my age and knows me better than I thought I knew myself. My body is jerking and I swivel my hips against his, rocking them. The pace quickens, feeling the need to get off.

"YEAH!" I scream, a low guttral growl coming from him. I lay on his chest as our breathing returns to normal and we come down from our natural high. "You did that like you knew me."

"I feel like I do."

"The only Nick I knew had a brother, Aaron, and he was a fraternal twin. Their parents divorced, their dad remarried and had a boy and a girl with his nicer new wife."

He narrows his eyes as I roll to curl my body to his side, my hand over his racing heart. "Name them all," he demands.

"Ginger, Nick, BobbieJo, Leslie, Angel, Aaron, Kamden, Taelyn-in birth order even."

"Is your last name Valezquez?"

"Yes." I giggle at the situation.

"Was your dad in the military?"

"Yes, Marines."

"Did that Aaron kid you knew ever call you 'Van'?"

"Yes, and I used to call him Charles, his middle name."

"That explains it," he groans, face palming his forehead. "Wait, tell me your cousin Daniel isn't friends with Howie and Chris."

"He is friends with a Chris Kirkpatrick and a Howie Dwaine Dorough."

"Shit!"
"What?"

"Nine years, Van."

I gasp in shock. "Charles?"

"Yeah, that's me."

"Dammit," I breathe.

"How have you been?" he laughs, shaking his head and pulling me closer.

"Good. This is extremely awkward."

"Wanna know what could make it worse?" he questions, getting up and leaving the room with just boxers on. He returns with a photo album and crawls back under the covers.

"What's that?"

"A trip down memory lane." He laughs, being the biggest dork.

I see a picture of he and I firing water guns at each other, he pulls out the photo from its sleeve and turns it over. "July 19, 1994," we read off the back of it together.

"I remember this! Nick threw me in the pool and got me Gak."

"In slime green paper."

I wrap my body in his blanket and stand up to find my phone. I grab my skirt and look at my phone, it wasn't mine that went off. "Check your cell, Charles."

He leans over the edge of his bed, grabs his jeans and calls his voicemail, bursting into laughter. I raise my eyebrow and look at him. He puts it on speaker. "Aaron, don't sleep with her! It's Vannie! Don't fucking do it!" Nick screams at him in the message.

I laugh pretty hard at it. "Too late, Genie." My cell vibrates in my hand and I see JC's contact info pop up on my screen. "Hello?"

"Please tell me you didn't sleep with the kid I saw you with earlier."

"Too late, Daddy C."

"Chris, Howie and Dan are going to scalp me," he groans.

"I'm an adult and it's their fault that I haven't had sex in five long years!" I snap.

Charles' jaw drops and I smile, silently laughing at him. "You know I was told not to let you wander off."

"Bye." I hang up on him, his cell phone rings.

"Um, hey, bro." He nervously rubs the back of his neck, a small smile on his lips. He's sexier than I remember him being when we were teenagers. "I already did." He laughs. "We figured that out."

He slides his phone open, Nick's voice audible. "Hey, Vannie."

"Genie."

"Yup, it's her. You need a good excuse."

"No excuses. Text everyone that I'm having a dinner here tomorrow night," he calmly fires back at his brother.

"Who needs to know? Dan is in town."

"Dan, the ten of you guys, Jen, Johnny, dad, our brother and sisters."

"I wish Les was still with us," Nick sighs sadly.

"I know, she's with us in spirit and in our hearts."

"I'm lost," I admit.

"We lost her at the end of January," Charles tells me.

"Huh?"

"She died," Nick reiterates.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I say, covering my mouth. "Could we visit her?" I ask.

"Yes," they agree.

"The dinner tomorrow is first," Charles reminds us.

The next night at Aaron's house...

He's nervous and everyone wants to know why, even me. "Do you know why I'm here?" Daniel asks me.

"No clue. Do you recognize the nervous one?"

"He looks familiar," he confesses.

"He should."
"Why?"

Charles calls for everybody's attention and we give it. "Van, come here, please." I walk up and he takes me by the hand, pulling me close. "I know most of you, three for a fact want to kick my ass once I say this, but please listen to the question I have for her afterward." We all look at him like he's an alien lifeform. "I admit we did have sex last night, before we realized who the other is." He turns to face me. "Will you be my girl?"

I look at him, silently asking if he was being serious and his eyes answer for him. "Yes." I kiss him and we're shoved apart, Chris and Dan screaming at him. He lets them yell at him, watching me and not even paying them any mind. "HEY!" I scream as loud as I can and they stop to look at me. "I'm to blame too."
"Treat her right or your ass is in a sling," Dan threatens.


Completed
Kaotyk is the author of 47 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story