“We’re we headed again?” Chris asked, placing his bag unto the cargo area of the small airplane.

 

“Fiji, or some other island near Fiji.” Justin shrugged, looking at the plane ticket that Johnny gave him.

 

“I thought it was Guam or the Bahamas.” Lance added.

 

“The point is, we are headed to an island where there’s a beach and sand, and we can all relax and take a break.” Justin sighed.

 

Justin was right, the guys have been working hard and performing nearly every other day, luckily Johnny told them that they deserved a break to a tropical landscape away from managers and the press. At least two weeks in a tropical getaway was all they needed.

 

“This plane is a little small isn’t it?” JC wondered.

 

“It’s good for the five of us and that pilot guy that’s gonna fly us.” Joey replied.

 

JC nodded slowly and greeted the pilot who was standing at the entrance, wearing a small smile on his face, he was a middle-aged man, didn’t really speak much, just a simple hello.

 

“Doesn’t the pilot guy look a bit weird to you?” Chris whispered.

 

“I thought I was the only one that noticed he looked odd.” JC told him.

 

Justin sighed “You guys are overreacting; the pilot probably doesn’t know English and can only say a few words.” He took a seat next to the window, and Lance sat next to him, placing his bag on the overhead.

 

Chris and JC just shrugged and took a seat behind them, with Joey following closely behind. They fastened their seatbelts and saw the plane’s propellers turn on, it started off as a sputter at first, but then it went on full blast. The plane started to ascend and drifted into the clouds.

 

About twenty-minutes into the flight, Lance told the guys “How long is the flight anyway?”

 

“Um, about maybe two hours I believe.” Justin said typing away in his laptop and adjusting the glasses on his eyes.

 

Joey was sitting behind them munching on a bag of chips and laughing at the movie he was watching, which was “The Goonies.”

 

Chris was playing Tetris on his Gameboy, while JC was sleeping.

 

Just then, the plane started to tremble.

 

“What’s going on?” Chris asked, jumping out of his seat and looking out the window, and saw an ocean, that is all, just an ocean.

 

Joey turned off the movie and also looked out the window, the plane was still trembling.

 

“I’m gonna go see the pilot.” Justin added, the other guys followed behind him, grabbling onto the seats so they won’t lose their balance.

 

When they reached the cockpit, to their surprise, the door was unlocked. They peeked inside and saw that no one was there, the pilot wasn’t even there.

 

“What the hell?!” Chris yelled.

 

“Where’s the pilot? Who’s flying this plane?” Lance asked a worried look on his face.

 

JC looked for a button that had auto-pilot on, but there was nothing. “We’re gonna have to fly this plane.” He said his voice a little shaky.

 

All five of them frantically looked for the necessary buttons to stop the plane from trembling, but nothing was working. The plane started to descend into the waters.

 

“Nothing is working on this plane!” Joey shouted.

 

“We’re losing altitude.” JC said, trying to keep calm.

 

“It’s out of control!” Justin replied, pushing more buttons, but for some reason, the plane wasn’t responding to any of them.

 

“I knew that pilot was up to no good.” Chris muttered angrily.

 

“Chris, this is no time to point fingers, what we have to do is try to gain control of this plane.” Lance added, flipping the pages on the manual.

 

Buzzers started ringing on the plane, and they were descending quickly into the deep blue ocean.

 

JC was still trying to fly the plane, but nothing. He felt a hand on his shoulder, looking back he saw that it was Joey, his eyes were a bit watery. He took Joey’s hand and squeezed it, and then Joey held Justin’s hand. They all held hands and hugged eachother tightly waiting for whatever will happen. Shortly after, the small plane submerged into the water and everything went black.

Chapter End Notes:

I had this idea in my head yesterday when I was watching that "Chili's Commerical" so yeah..I'll see how this goes.. :)

Tell me what you guys think..



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: vacation