Author's Chapter Notes:

The Search and Rescue try to find the guys in this chapter.

I do not know *NSYNC nor its family members, this is pure fiction, don't take it seriously..lolz

At The Search and Rescue Center, Clearwater, Fla

“We are doing all we can okay?” The ranger asked Justin’s mom Lynn, who was tear-streakin of what happened, when she heard the news in Memphis, Tennessee, she flew all of the way to Clearwater. Chris’s mom Bev, was also there with Joey’s parents, they lived in Orlando, so they had to drive all the way to Clearwater, to sort everything out. JC’s parents flew in from Chicago and Lance’s parents from Mississippi. Johnny kept tabs to make sure nobody thought the worst.

 

“So this is where the plane took off.” Erica, one of the workers at the station pointed the giant computer screen in front of her, “this is where we lost the transponder, so somewhere between here and there, that’s where their location is.”

 

“But Erica, that’s all water, they can be anywhere.” Johnny explained.

 

“I realize that sir, but we have to try.”

 

Johnny let out a sigh, everyone could tell that he was worried, after all, this was *NSYNC they were talking about, media already got out that they have been missing ever since that plane crash, and it’s been a week, or four-five days at least.

 

“How’s the weather to fly down there?” Mark, one of the chopper pilots said, who was in the dressing room putting on his gear.

 

“According to the map here, it looks like a big piece of ice is in the area, I don’t know why is that though, its rare for it to snow in these waters.” Erica continued.

 

“Ok, I’ll go get Tim so we can suit up and prepare the chopper for flight.” Mark went to the parents of the *NSYNC guys and tried to comfort them, they looked just as worried as Johnny, but they kept telling themselves that everything was gonna be alright.”

 

“You have to fly safe okay guys?” Erica called out to them as they headed to the backlot where the chopper was waiting, with some other rescue people.

 

“Will do Erica.” Mark gave her a salute and headed into the chopper, and everyone watched as the chopper slowly lifted into the air and flew over the waters of Clearwater, Florida.

 

 

Meanwhile at the island

Lance came back into the warm hut carrying a few logs in his hand, “these are all I could find guys.” He set them on the ground and tried to get warm.

 

“Thank you Poofoo, don’t worry, I’m gonna set this off tonight, it gets colder at night then now.” Chris explained.

 

Lance just nodded, while JC was just staring into blank space.

 

Justin caught that look and asked him if he was feeling okay, “Oh yeah, I’m fine, I’m just thinking you know?”

 

Justin sighed, he knew that JC worried a lot, and if he did, it made him worry too, and he didn’t want that.

 

Justin scooted over next to him and placed an arm on his shoulder, “Everything’s gonna be fine okay? Someone is gonna have to find us.”

 

“I’m not worried about that though Curly.”

 

“Then what are you worried about?” Justin asked.

 

“I’m worried about the food, what if we run out before Search and Rescue comes.”

 

JC was right, Search and Rescue could find them a tad little too late, and that would be awful news to the world.

 

“Whatever happens, we are all in this together.” Justin told him quietly, then looked over at Lance, Joey and Chris who had solemn expressions on their faces, but agreed of what Justin said.

 

Chris tried to lighten the mood by telling a few jokes, they had water and soup left, canned soup. That was all they had, so that’ll be dinner until the snow melts, if the snow melts.

 

Nearly four hours into the flight, it was the afternoon, Mark and Tim were just above the tiny islands of Guam, they were plenty of other islands and water everywhere, so they had to pinpoint where the plane crashed.

 

“Do you see anything down there?” Tim asked him.

 

“Nothing.” Mark said.

 

“Hopefully we’ll find something before nightfall, if not, we have to try again tomorrow morning.” Tim responded.

 

Mark nodded and continued maneuvering the chopper towards the other islands, he looked at the cold blue waters below, he spotted something white floating.

 

“Hey what’s that down there?”

 

Tim looked to where he was pointing. “That looks like pieces of the plane am I right?”

 

Mark squinted into the water and scooted the chopper over it, he used the radio to phone the station back in Clearwater, Fla.

 

“This is Mark, pilot number one, contacting radio control, over.”

 

Erica frantically took the call and listened, “Mark, Tim?”

 

Erica, we found some plane debris on the ocean, near Guam, but that’s all we found, we think it’s the same plane they were all on. We’ll gonna bring some of the pieces back to do an investigation.”

 

“Ok, thanks for the info guys, I’ll go tell the family.” Erica turned off the call and went to where the family was.

 

“Hey, we have something, Mark and Tim said they found the pieces of the plane off the coast of Guam, but nothing else was found, that is all we know for now.” Erica said biting her lip.

 

Lynn started to cry again, while Chris’s mom Bev tried to comfort her.

 

Roy, JC’s dad, let out a sigh and went to go hug Karen, who also had a few tears in her eyes.

 

Johnny was keeping the fans updated on their fanclub, he was typing away furiously, letting them all know what the news is.

 

“They are gonna bring the pieces of the debris to do a further investigation.” Erica continued.

 

“Thank you for telling us though.” Lance’s dad, replied.

 

Erica nodded her head and went back to the office and waited for the rest of the news.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope whoever's reading the story and not reviewing are enjoying it.. lolz :P



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: vacation