Author's Chapter Notes:

Search and Rescue found the guys..

Pure fiction, don't take it seriously..l

Joey didn’t know what time it was, it was cold that’s for sure, trying to get his eyes to focus, he saw the others still asleep, he went over to Lance who had a jacket over him, he noticed something strange in the way he looked.

 

“Lance?” Joey whispered, he was surprised on how warm his hand felt, he felt his forehead, which was also warmer than usual.

 

“Dude, you’re burning up.”

 

Joey headed to the cooler to go get some ice, tripping over Chris’s feet in the process.

 

“Joey, what’s wrong?” Chris said, his a voice groggy.

 

“Lance has a high fever.”

 

Now it was Chris’s turn to head over to Lance.

 

Joey was right.

 

“Here put this on his forehead.” Joey gave Chris the ice and wrapped it on a cloth.

 

Lance mumbled something then it became a bit clearer, “My eyes are stinging.”

 

“It’s gonna be okay buddy, I’m sure the fever would go down.” Joey said, trying to remain calm.

 

He scooted over next to him.

 

JC and Justin already woke up from the noise.

 

“Then that means that we are all gonna get this.” JC added.

 

“What makes you think that?” Chris replied.

 

“Well Chris, it’s so simple, one thing are immune systems are dangerously low, and we are out of food, the snow doesn’t look it’s gonna melt anytime soon, and the flu spreads like wild fire.” JC rambled.

 

The guys watched as JC rambled on and on, than it was his turn to panic.

 

“JC, calm down!” Justin said, trying to comfort him.

 

“How can I calm down Justin?! We are never gonna get out of here, people are gonna find us, and it’ll be too late.” JC sobbed.

 

It was rare for JC to break down like that, but he probably already reached his breaking point.

 

Chris looked at Justin and JC, then to Lance  and Joey, they were in a rather difficult situation.

 

“If we go, we go together alright?” Justin said, his voice breaking a bit.

 

“So what, we are just gonna sit here and wait?” Chris snapped.

 

“I guess so.” Joey said quietly.

 

“Might as well go back to bed.” Chris mumbled to himself and went back to his spot.

 

All was silent for a moment until Chris broke the silence again, “I’m sorry guys, I didn’t mean to snap like that.” He went to hug them.

 

Lance spoke up, “Can we just stay like this? Huddled together?”

 

They all nodded and waited for the time to come, if it came.

 

 

Search and Rescue Center

 

“Alright Tim, this is where we left off yesterday.” Mark asked.

 

“Yep.”

 

Mark and Tim were on their morning mission, trying to find some sort of hope. The debris that they brought back for investigation was indeed the plane that the *NSYNC guys were on. But that was all they found.

 

After few hours into the morning, they arrived at the island, and did a thorough investigation on the area.

 

“Mark, we have been flying since seven in the morning, it’s already two in the afternoon.” Tim asked, his face solemn.

 

Mark had a puzzled look on his face, he hated that missions fail, but something in him urged him to keep going.

 

“Let’s just continue to the last area over there.” Mark said, pointing to the foggy island in the distance.

 

Tim sighed and agreed, looked out the window. Just then, after a few moments into the foggy island, he noticed something.

 

“Hey, what’s that?” Tim asked, a bit of hope in his voice.

 

“It looks like a hut, do you think-?

 

“Get down there, now.” Tim urged.

 

Mark didn’t hesitate and tried to pull the chopper into the sandy area, what was weird, is that the sandy area was covered in snow.

 

“Snow?” Really?” Tim said.

 

They landed the chopper and left it on autopilot, hovering, Mark and Tim made their way to the deep snow, it felt like the hut was getting farther away from them, finally they reached the hut and they peered inside.

 

Mark and Tim let out gasps of shock, the guys were barely awake, Tim was barking orders saying that they found them.

 

Mark went up to Lance first, who looked as sick as the rest of them, “Take this one in the chopper.” He asked Tim.

 

Using the first aid kit that was provided to them, they tried to get JC to focus.

 

“Don’t lose this battle kid.” Tim told him.

 

JC just stared at him blankly, his vision was starting to blur, he tried to look over at Justin, but for some reason, he couldn’t move.

 

Chris had his eyes closed, but heard everything, he heard muffled voices and encouraging words, it kinda frightened him, but he felt himself being lifted up, he still couldn’t open his eyes, no matter how hard he tried, he just hoped that whatever was happening, he hoped that they would take him to someplace warm.

Chapter End Notes:

Working on Chapter 12 at the moment..

But anyways, thanks for reading and not reviewing..lolz ;)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: vacation