Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it took awhile to update,  siblings went back to school, work took a toll on me, but all is okay for now.. :)

Anyway, here's the other chapter.

At the hospital

Joey

Joey felt something warm in his hand, it felt nice, he opened his eyes a little bit, to see his parents crying tears of joy.

 

“Mom? Dad?” He croaked.

 

Joey’s parents had no words to say they were just so grateful that he was okay, they comforted him and coaxed him.

 

Joey sighed and saw tubes on his arms, “What are these?”

 

“Those are the necessary nutrients you needed sweetie.”

 

Joey nodded and then wondered, “Um, mom, dad, where are the guys?” Afraid of what the answer might be.

 

Phyllis looked at her husband then to Joey, “JC had a serious case of shock, it took him a while to come back, as for the rest of the guys, you would all be joined together in one room.”

 

Joey looked at his parents then on the sheet in front of him, he plopped his head back on the pillow, he felt safe, now that he was with his parents.

 

 

Lance

Lance felt the coolness of the room, he woke up and stared at the lights in the ceiling, he pinched himself to make sure he wasn’t dreaming, realizing that he wasn’t. He was so happy to see his parents coming into the room with some clothes in a bag.

 

“Lance sweetie!” Diane rushed to her son, tears streaming down her face.

 

“Mom, I missed you so much!” Lance sobbed through the shirt that she was wearing.

 

He felt a strong pat on his shoulder, looking up, he saw his dad gazing at him, he had no words to say, and the hug said it all.

 

 

Justin

The bright lights seemed to bother him, he opened his eyes and everything in the room was bright, “was he dead?” He first thought, looking around he saw a plate of food next to him, after checking himself to make sure, he sighed with relief, he caught eye of his grandmother asleep on the small sofa next to him, she was snoring soundly.

 

He really needed to use to the bathroom, so he slowly managed to get up from his bed, he was connected to some tubes, so he decided to bring the machine with him, it looked mobile. His grandmother heard the noise and slowly awoke from her slumber.

 

“Justin?” She croaked.

 

His grandmother quickly got up from the sofa and ran to him, she called out to his parents who were just outside the room, Lynn who had happy tears flowing freely down her cheeks, hugged Justin like there was no tomorrow, his dad was also giving him hugs.

 

“I miss you guys too, but I really need to use the bathroom.” Justin joked.

 

Lynn wiped her tears away and let Justin go do his business.

 

“The nurse would be here soon okay to check on you.” Justin’s grandmother said.

 

“Ok.” Justin replied.

 

After the nurse finished checking him, he seemed okay, and was worried about the rest of the guys, and were all gonna be put in one private room.

 

Justin was looking forward to see them; it felt weird not having them around. He was wheeled down the hall on his bed, his parents on his side, with his mom checking him every five minutes.

 

“Mom.” He whispered, “I’m okay, really.”

 

“I know baby, I just wanna make sure, I just can’t believe that you all survived this horrible ordeal, I don’t know what I’ve would’ve done if we lost you.” Lynn replied, she was about to cry again, but the dad comforted her.

 

Justin sighed and waited to be put into the next room.

 

Chris

“Ow! My head.” Chris groaned, and the first thing he saw were four empty beds in one giant room, his heart sank when he thought what had happened, “What if he was the only sole survivor, how the heck was he gonna tell his fans about this, how was he gonna move on if it weren’t four other guys to back him up, he couldn’t face that fact, he couldn’t face that cold reality, he got so frustrated that he let out a piercing scream.

 

His mom and four sisters came rushing in, as so the nurses and the doctors.

 

“Chris! Chris! What happened? What’s wrong?” His mother, Bev said with concern.

 

“My friends, my best friends, they are gone, it was my job to look after them and I failed!” He sobbed uncontrollably.

 

“No, no Chris, they are okay, they survived!” Molly, his youngest sister replied.

 

“What?” He sniffed.

 

“I said they survived, they made it through the night.”

 

“Really?” Chris’s voice came out tiny.

 

“Yes really, sweetie.” Bev consoled him.

 

At that moment, Justin made his way through the room, he smiled brightly at Chris. The nurse put him across from him.

 

“Justin.” Chris said.

 

“Hi Tricky, I sure missed your old face.” Justin joked.

 

Chris just smiled at him, he was happy that he saw at least one of his friends.

 

“The others would be here shortly okay?” The nurse said.

 

“Would you like anything to eat?” Beverly asked Chris.

 

“A banana maybe.” Chris joked.

 

“Ok, just make sure you keep those tubes on you for now, those are the essential nutrients you guys are getting.”

 

Chris agreed and sighed with relief, he laid back down on the bed and waited for the doctors to be finished with Justin, making him sure he was comfortable.

 

JC

“My notebook, where’s my notebook?” JC frantically searched for the bag that was carrying his clothes and his notebook, he knew for sure that it didn’t get wet, so where the heck was it.

 

“JC honey.”

 

“What is it mom? I’m looking for my notebook, I have songs written in there, my life’s work is in that book!”

 

“Calm down sweetie, I’m sure your bags are still at the inspection station, the Search and Rescue came and took all of your belongings, you would get them soon.”

 

JC groaned, his legs were weak from exhaustion so he sat down back on the bed.

 

“Come on, your friends are waiting for you in the private room.”

 

“My friends?”

 

“Yes, Chris, Justin, Joey and Lance;” Karen said, hoping that JC didn’t develop any sort of amnesia from that shock he had earlier.

 

“They made it, they survived?” JC couldn’t believe it, his expression softened when he heard this wonderful news, he gave his mother a small smile and nodded for her to take him to the room, eventually his friends, were more important to him than his notebook at that moment.

 

Chapter End Notes:
I think I have two more chapters left.. :) Not sure..


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: vacation