Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long update..I couldn't figure out how to finish the ending..lolz

“I want some McDonalds.” Chris whined.

 

It was now the next morning and all five guys were in their rooms, just making light conversation with eachother, they fell a bit better than the day before, after a few tests, they would be able to go home so they can fully recover.

 

“Johnny said that he kept our fans up to date with everything.” Joey said, taking a sip of his tea.

 

“That’s good to know, I don’t like seeing them worried.” JC replied.

 

“No seriously, I want some McDonalds, isn’t there one near here?” Chris repeated.

 

At that moment, Chris’s mom walked in carrying McDonalds bags for all of them.

 

“I love you mom.” Chris beamed, taking the bag from her and indulging some fries.

 

“Love you too sweetie.”

 

Beverly stepped outside for a minute and went to talk to one of the nurses at the desk.

 

“Its been forever since I had one of these.” Joey said in between mouthfuls.

 

“Mmm hmm.” Justin nodded in response.

 

Beverly came back inside the room, “Good news! You guys can go home soon.”

 

“Really?” Lance asked.

 

“Yep, you just gotta do individual checkups and you’ll be good to go.” Beverly replied.

 

“So when can we officially leave?” JC told her.

 

“This afternoon, you can make recoveries at home.”

 

“That is great news.” Chris replied, eating the last bit of fries.

 

“I’m gonna go get the rest of your parents and let them know, see you boys later.” Beverly kissed Chris’s forehead and waved to the rest of the guys.

 

“Wait, so are we heading back to the Orlando house or what?” Justin wondered.

 

“I guess so.” Lance shrugged.

 

“Johnny would inform us hopefully, he has everything under control.” Chris smiled.

 

They all nodded in agreement, shortly after the guys got dressed, and started packing their things, Johnny came along with the parents and told them that they were a load of fans waiting for them.

 

“I told them that you can’t sign any autographs at the moment, but they are just eager to see your faces.”

 

“They are suffering from withdrawals.” Chris joked.

 

“You guys ready?” Johnny asked.

 

“We were born ready.” Justin told him.

 

The guys headed out of the hospital and into the parking lot onto the tourbus, they can listen to the cries and screams of the fans, saying that they loved them and would do anything for them. They were amazed that their fans would do this much for them, such devoted they were.

 

Lance called out to them, “We love you guys!”

 

That made the screams get even louder, it was an amazing experience.

 

 

A month later

*NSYNC has announced that they were gonna come back and do a tour for their fans, and were gonna play in selected cities. All of the tickets were sold-out, meanwhile backstage, the guys were gonna sing one final song, they decided to do a cover of the Beegees: Staying Alive, which is what they have all encountered while struggling to survive on that island.

 

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk , I'm a woman's man no time to talk

Music loud and women warm , I've been kicked around, since I was born



And now it's all right, it's okay and you may look the other way,

We can try to understand, the New York times' effect on man



Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother, You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive,

 Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin, 'Stayin' alive, stayin' alive, Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin'

alive, stayin' alive Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.



Well now, I get low and I get high and if I can't get either, I really try, got the wings of Heaven

on my shoes, I'm a dancin' man and I just can't lose



You know it's all right, it's okay, I'll live to see another day, we can try to understand, the New

York times' effect on man



 

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother, You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive, feel the

city breakin' and everybody shakin'Stayin' alive, stayin' alive, Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin'

alive, Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive



Life's goin' nowhere, somebody help me, somebody help me, yeah, Life's goin' nowhere, somebody help me, yeah, Stayin' alive…”

 

 

“You guys have been a wonderful crowd!” Justin called out.

 

“We love you guys!” Joey shouted.

 


They exited the stage area and headed backstage, and the crowd continued to cheer, they were posters, signs, the glowsticks, and the energy in that room was incredible. This is what *NSYNC was made to do, and they proved that in nearly all of their performances.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I forwarded to one month ahead, I hope thats okay, and I hope you guys enjoyed the story..thanks to those that were reading and reviewing..

Credit: Beegees: Stayin Alive..

Yeah..been watching the 2003 Grammys..LOL


Completed
theusagirl is the author of 26 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: vacation