Author's Chapter Notes:

All of the guys are separated, and are in different locations. Read and find out.. :)

This is pure fiction, I do not know *NSYNC..

P.S This is a long chapter by the way..

     

Chris

Chris was choking on the water that was in his mouth, everything was a blur to him, he looked around frantically, trying to regain his vision, and he saw tons of debris floating on the surface. Searching for a sign that his friends were okay, he didn’t see anything, or anyone for that matter. He started moving the debris around, and swimming trying to get the feeling back in his legs. He called out for help to see if anyone could hear him, but there was no answer. Gazing around the debris field and the ocean, he saw an island in the distance, thinking that he should swim there, but was having second thoughts.

 

“What if the guys are around here somewhere and they need help?” Chris thought to himself.

 

Sighing, he called out the guys names again, the only sound was a seagull that was flying above him in the sky. Looking at the island that was in the distance, it didn’t seem far, so he decided to swim to it. He tried so hard not to cry, it pained him that he was leaving the debris field behind, he couldn’t stand the fact that they were injured or worse. Trying to think positive, he thanked God for surviving the crash, and if he survived this, then that meant that the guys survived it, wherever they were.

 

 

JC

JC groaned and winced at the sudden pain on his head, he opened his eyes and stared in front of him, apparently he still had his hands gripped on the gear of the small jet, glancing around slowly, he looked around the cockpit to see if the guys were alright, he let out a gasp when none of them weren’t there, in fact there was nothing at all. The whole back of the plane was gone, the only thing that was there was a trail and trees.

 

“How is that possible?” JC spoke out loud; he was thinking all of the things that may have happened to the guys, his best friends, his brothers, for that matter.

 

Getting up from the seat, and trying to regain consciousness on his wobbly legs, he wondered if he could try to get help, he saw a voice recorder on the dashboard, picking it up, only to realize that it had been damaged from the crash. Frowning, he placed the broken voice recorder back, and walked down the trail in search for the others. The pain that he had on his head, seemed to throb with every walk he took, he was afraid that he could just pass out right in the middle of the trail and no one won’t even know anything. But something made him keep going, he was determined that the guys were okay. He picked up a branch and started to hike, and later found a small stream. The stream was clear and cool, it felt nice in his hands, in the reflection of the stream, he could see the bruise that was on his head. Carefully, he picked up some water from his hands and gently washed his face, digging to his pocket to see if he had some sort of napkin, he was surprised that he actually had one. Dabbing the napkin into the water, he placed it on his forehead, and decided to keep it there while he hiked the trail.

 

“This oughta do for now.” JC said to himself.

 

He picked up the stick from the ground and started to follow the trail, wherever it lead.

 

 

Justin

“This has got to be some sort of freakin miracle.” Justin muttered to himself.

 

He was on top of a palm tree, with an injured foot, “I don’t know how I got into a tree but I’m not complaining.” Blinking his eyes rapidly and pinching himself to make sure he wasn’t dreaming, he frowned when he realized that he was alone, glancing around nervously to find his friends, his heart sank when he saw the debris plane field in the distance floating on the ocean. Looking around, he actually had a pretty good view, he was surrounded by trees of all kinds, that’s all he saw thick shrubs and the ocean. Maybe he can try to spot any of the guys if he was up here. He tried to stand up, but realized that his foot wasn’t cooperating. He was only wearing one flip-flop, and had no idea where the other one went.

 

Slowly, he tried again. His idea was to climb down the palm tree to find some help. The only problem with his foot was that it was swollen, and a minor cut on it. He decided to use a palm leaf, to see if he can tie it around his foot, so that way, it won’t get infected or worse than it already was

 

“Well, it doesn’t look like a doctor’s bandage, but this would do for now.” Justin said.

 

He managed to climb down from the palm tree, slowly yet cautiously, careful not to poke his eye out with the pointy palm leaves. After with much difficulty, he let out a relief when his feet touched the warm moist sand. The sand felt good on his foot, he decided to walk barefooted since he was on the sand.

 

“Walk this way.” He silently sang to himself. Thinking back when they all performed with “Aerosmith” at the Superbowl. While he was walking down the sandy trail, he frowned again; thinking about the guys, and really hoped that he would be able to see their dorky faces again.

 

“That performance was just last year.” Justin said to himself. He kept thinking that maybe he can try to walk up to where the ocean was, before nightfall; he called out their names, to see if they were around. All he had in return was the sound of a bird in the distance.

 

Sighing he continued to walk, he was limping when he was walking, but nothing or no injury was gonna stop him from finding his friends.

 

 

Joey

Joey laid floating on top of a cooler, he was cold and damp, and felt like bait and looked like he was just waiting to get eaten by a shark. He sneezed and felt empty, he thought that he had lost all of his friends and was the only survivor. But he decided to remain positive, and try to figure out what to do next. From a distance, he could see a small cave, and it wasn’t too far from where he was. Using the remaining of his strength, he paddled with his feet towards the direction of the cave. After what seemed like hours, he finally reached the cave, the cave had a few rocks and water came in, but if he moved deeper into the cave, the water wouldn’t reach that far.

 

“This looks like a good spot.” Joey said, placing the cooler down the sandy ground.

 

He opened the cooler, surprised that there was plenty of food in it, he opened up a bottle of juice and drank from it. Placing the bottle inside the cooler, he sighed and looked outside from the entrance of the cave. From the looks of the weather, it looked like it was gonna rain and thunder, and the ocean looked a bit rough. He stood outside to looked around once more to see if he saw any sort of movement or heard any cries for help.

 

Sighing again, he crept back inside the cave and sat down on the sandy ground.

 

“Tomorrow I’m gonna take a walk on the wild side.” He said to himself and tried to find a spot so he can sleep, there wasn’t much to do now that it was starting to get dark and gloomy. He just prayed silently to himself that everything was gonna be alright.

 

 

Lance

Lance tried to squint into the darkness. “Where the heck am I? I can’t see a thing.” He felt a strong wind coming from both ends from somewhere; he used his hands to see if he can find anything. He felt seats, and buttons, and he realized that he was on the plane.

 

I’m alive?” He whispered, and thanking God that he was, he froze and thought about his friends.

 

“Were they okay? If they were, then where were they?” Lance tried to figure it out, and sat down on a seat when he felt something beneath him, getting up quickly, he tried to make out what it was, picking up the black object from the seat. Realizing it was a flashlight, he couldn’t believe his luck.

 

Flicking the button switch to on, a shimmer of light cast an eerie shadow on the plane, he let out a gasp that it wasn’t even the whole plane. In fact, the cockpit and the tail was missing, and he was smack dab in the middle with all of their luggage.

 

“Who knows where they ended up?” Lance asked himself and thinking sad thoughts, he plopped down back on the seat and stared at the broken plane window, all he saw were trees and darkness. The only source of light was the flashlight, and at that moment, he felt really scared.

 

“Someone would find us, I’m sure they will.” Lance stared at the window once more and prayed that morning can come quickly, so that way he can try to find the guys or some sort of hope that they were okay. He also thought about their parents, let alone, his parents.

 

“I hope they aren’t taking it too hard.” Lance said. He sighed and tried to close his eyes to see if he can catch some sleep, and waited the long hours until morning.

Chapter End Notes:
It may need some more tweaking, but I hope you guys are understanding it.. :) Thanks for reading and reviewing..


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: vacation