Author's Chapter Notes:
The guys go on a journey to find breakfast, and to find eachother, they are still separated at the moment..

Chris

Chris groaned when he felt something salty in his mouth, spitting it out, he realized that he was sand, lying face down on a sandy island.

 

“Did I fall asleep here or something?” He asked looking around and trying to remember what happened the day before.

 

I was trying to swim for shore when something grabbed my ankle, and pulled me below the surface, in a panic, I tried to escape the invisible force, thrashing and kicking the murky sea waters around me, I must’ve swam really fast that I managed to rise up to the surface and swim the rest of the way.

 

Chris cocked his eyebrow and looked at his ankle; a chunk of seaweed was wrapped tightly on it.

 

“This must’ve been what brought me down, seaweeds can be stubborn, the more you pull at them, the harder they bring you down.” Chris said to himself.

 

Sighing he tried to take the seaweed off his ankle, he managed to pull it off, and tossed it aside. Getting up from the spot he was sitting on, he looked around the island, it was more sand then anything, just a few palms here and there.

 

“Maybe if I go deeper into those trees, I may find some fruit.” Chris thought.

 

Looking at the ocean in front of him; he couldn’t find the debris field anymore, it probably sunk during that storm last night, it’s funny, cause he didn’t even remember the storm, he must’ve been asleep through the whole thing.

 

Thinking that the island he was on was gonna be his substantial habitat until search and rescue came, he decided to give it a name, a sign of some sort. Placing his hands on his sides he decided to put that stubborn seaweed on an old log that he found. The log wasn’t that heavy so he managed to stand it up on a nearby palm tree.

 

“There.” He said, looking at the old log with the seaweed hair on it, he decided to carve his name on the log as well, just in case the guys would show up, he still had that hope.

 

Chris was here.” He carved out his name using a sandy rock and put it next to log.

 

He then backed away from the log and headed to the trees to look for some fruit.

 

JC

JC had been up really early, which was odd for him cause he was not a morning person, but he couldn’t really sleep cause he had a million thoughts running through his head. The trail he had been walking on, was just endless with deep shrubs everywhere, no sign of sand, beach, or anything. Just a few ponds of water here and there, and some wild birds calling. Probably watching his every move, ready to attack him. He walked at a faster pace and carried a stick in his hands.

 

“I bet you it’s nothing, and it’s just my imagination running wild again.” He gave a nervous chuckle.

 

He looked behind him to see if anything or anyone was following him, was someone calling his name? He decided to run; he was a pretty good runner after all.

 

Justin

“JC!” Why is that guy running for?” Justin groaned and ran behind him. “Man this kid is fast.”

 

JC! It’s me Justin!” He managed to call out, but the thick shrubs of the trees drowned out his calls.

 

The pain on his foot was unbearable, and he couldn’t really run fast enough to reach him. He let out an angry cry.

 

“Damn it!.” He cursed and sat down on a rock, he looked at the trail that JC was on, getting up from the rock, he had to reach him, somehow, he had to, pain, or no pain.

 

He called out JC’s name again, louder this time, he whistled, to see if he could hear him, Justin prayed that he hoped he did, at least he knew that he was alive.

 

 

Joey           

“Okay.” Joey sighed and ate a muffin that was in the cooler, he decided to only eat small portions, just in case the guys were around, he didn’t wanna be greedy and eat all of the food. He woke up feeling positive and he felt that this was gonna be a good day. Morning sunlight poured into the cave he was in. Drinking a carton of orange juice, he headed out of the cave, and carefully walked on the rocks, so he won’t slip on them.

 

The ocean was a bit rough this morning, perfect to go surfing, he smiled to himself, and thought about Chris, who loved to surf, and once surfed through a hurricane. Sighing he managed to get his feet on the sand and walked the direction of the trees.

 

 

Lance

Lance made a mental note so he wouldn’t forget where the plane was, after all, even though that both the tail and the cockpit were missing, he had luggages still, with first aid kits, and extra clothing. These things were important, on the floor he saw a cellphone, practically leaping to it, he grabbed it.

 

The screen was cracked, but maybe he would be lucky, and it would turn on. Looking it over, he realized that it was Joey’s cellphone; he pressed the power button and waited for the screen to light up. To his surprise, it did, and the picture of Joey’s dorky face came into view, even though the screen was cracked. Checking the battery, he saw that it had three bars left, that was enough to call for help. He went outside to see if he can get a reception, and frowned when the screen said no signal.

 

Looking at the screen, he saw a few missed calls from his parents, his sister, and even Johnny. Deciding the cell phone would become in handy, he put it in his pocket and decided to walk and go see if he can find something to eat, either a banana or a mango or something. After all, this was an island, I’m sure there was food around. Using a water bottle that he found on plane, he splashed water on his face, and took a sip of it. He didn’t care whose water bottle it was, and he didn’t realize he was so thirsty. Putting the top back on the bottle, and Joey’s cell phone in his pocket, maybe walking a distance can get the phone working again. Leaving a trail, so he can make his way back to the plane, he embarked on his journey.

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to those who have been reading and reviewing. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: vacation