Author's Chapter Notes:
Joey and Lance find eachother, this is a short chapter..

Joey didn’t how long he had been walking, he’s been eating fruit for the past hours, I mean, that’s what he thought. He started to whistle a familiar tune when he came across something, from a distance he could see the cockpit of a plane.

 

“Could it be the plane that they were all on?” Joey thought to himself, he ran up to the cockpit, his heart sank when he didn’t see anything, or anyone for that matter.

 

“This is where we all were before we crashed.” He told himself quietly.

 

Sighing he looked around the cockpit area to see if he could find anything, no luck; that is, until he heard something rustling in the trees, he grabbed the nearest branch for protection.

 

“Who’s there?” Joey called out.

 

The rustling in the trees grew louder.

 

“Hello?” Gripping the branch and waiting for the creature to jump out of the bushes.

 

When it did appear however, he almost knocked the person out cold.

 

“Joey wait! Put that down!” Lance frantically shouted.

 

Joey let out a gasp and barely choked out words, “Lance?” He whispered.

 

Lance sighed when he saw that Joey put the branch down, “Yes Joey, it’s me.”

 

“Why didn’t you say anything?” Joey blurted out.

 

“I didn’t know, at first I thought I was hearing things, but then I figured it was you.” Lance explained.

 

The fright on Joey’s face was soon replaced with a smile. “I-I thought I wasn’t gonna see you again.”

 

“I thought so too.” Lance said, pulling him into a hug, then stopped when he saw that he was near the cockpit.

 

“You found the cockpit?” Lance responded.

 

“I guess I did, but didn’t find anything in it, I can’t even find the radio.” Joey explained.

 

“Well you are in luck, cause I did find the other half the plane with all of our suitcases, it’s back there.” Lance replied pointing to the trail behind him.

 

“Really?” Joey beamed.

 

“Yep.”

 

“That’s awesome dude, oh by the way, in case you are wondering where the cooler is, I have it safe and sound in a cave back there.” Joey explained.

 

“In a cave, you sure no wild animal is gonna eat it?” Lance asked.

 

“Hopefully not.”

 

“Oh that reminds me, I found your cell phone, the reception is not that strong, so I just brought it with me just in case.” Lance replied.

 

Joey smiled at him, and asked Lance if he wanted him to take him back to the cave to get some food.

 

“I would love that, thanks.” Lance grinned.

 

After a few seconds of walking, Joey told Lance, “Any words from the others, have you heard anything?”

 

Lance shook his head sadly, “No, nothing, I’m sorry.”

 

Joey frowned for a moment, but at least he had Lance.

 

“Don’t worry Joe, I’m sure they are around somewhere.” Lance said, giving Joey a half-smile.

 

Joey nodded and continued walking with him, explaining the stories of his journey, and Lance also explained his stories as well.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys are liking it so far.. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: vacation