Author's Chapter Notes:

Chris finds Joey and Lance..

this is a short chapter..

“Wasn’t the trail back that way?” Chris muttered to himself, he was sure that this was the trail that he had just walked on, why did it feel that it was taking so long to reach back to the shore. Carrying the two jars of water in his hands, he continued to walk the trail to see if he did find the island, only he didn’t.

 

“Weird.” He looked down at the trail to see if he found some sort of marking, he knew that he left a mark using the branch he was carrying, but he didn’t see it on the way back, and looking around, it was the only trail he walked on, it was like something or someone had erased the mark that he walked on.

 

Muttering to himself, he continued to walk but stopped when he heard the sounds of waves crashing, he let out a sigh of relief thinking that he had found the island where JC and Justin were. When he arrived there, he didn’t see anything, just a lot of rocks and a cave, and the waves crashing in. He wondered what was inside the cave, peeking, he saw a cooler, it was closed. That cooler looks really familiar to him, he gasped when he saw food and drinks in it.

 

“This is our cooler!” He told himself out loud, “so that means, that one of the other guys are still okay.” He grabbed a Capri Sun and drank from it, it felt so good down his throat, and took a bag of chips and started munching on it. He then heard voices coming from outside the cave, he wondered if they were vandals trying to steal the cooler, or maybe he was just overreacting.

 

“He walked towards the voices and jumped when he saw who it was.

 

“Guys?” Chris whispered.

 

“Chris?” Joey and Lance asked in unison.

 

“I really hope that you aren’t a mirage or anything, cause that’ll be a problem.” Chris rambled.

 

“No, its really us!” Lance explained.

 

Chris started to grin then let out a whoop and ran towards them, gave them a big hug.

 

“I thought you guys didn’t make it.” Chris said, wiping the tears from his face.

 

“We did.” Joey replied with a smile.

 

“We are all together again.” Chris asked them.

 

They let go of him and gasped, “You mean, you found the others?” Lance told him.

 

Chris nodded, “yeah we all found eachother, it was really something, cause see? I left them on an island, cause Justin injured his foot, and he told me to get some water for him, JC stayed with him cause he didn’t want to leave him alone, and so I tried to find my way back to the island, but now I can’t find the trail.”

 

“Wow.” Joey said in a whisper.

 

“I found something too, the plane is back there with all of our suitcases.” Lance asked.

 

“Really?” Chris gaped.

 

“Well, maybe some of them, I believe so, I did find Joey’s cell phone, I couldn’t find yours or mines for that matter, and there’s no reception out here either.” Lance continued.

 

“So do you think we can take the cooler and the suitcases back to the island, where JC and Justin are?” Chris asked them.

 

“Yeah why not, but let’s bring the food first for them, then we can come back and get the rest of the bags.” Joey explained.

 

“I have a better idea, how about if we can try to take as many bags as we can, while bringing the cooler.” Lance told them.

 

They thought for a moment and agreed, and Joey grabbed the cooler and walked towards the trail of where the plane was, while Lance and Chris followed him.

 

When they reached the plane Chris was surprised that the bags were still around, luckily they weren’t all that heavy, so they managed to grab a few bags.

 

“I found my bag.” Chris said happily, he zipped it open to see if anything was still missing, and found his vitamins.

 

“My Flintstones vitamins!” Chris responded waving the jar of vitamins in his hand.

 

Joey chuckled and checked his bag, then he checked JC’s bag, to see if it was heavy, he decided to bring his as well.

 

Lance then found his bag, it had a minor tear on it, but nothing serious, he was relieved to find some clean underwear in them, and all of his necessities, next to his bag, was Justin’s duffel bag, it wasn’t that heavy either, so they all agreed to carry them all, and hopefully it wouldn’t be that long of a walk to join the others that were waiting for them on the other end of the island.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading and reviewing, hopefully in the next chapter, they are all reunited.. *victory dance* lolz


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: vacation