"No, we should have a small family get together in Orlando or Tampa around October 15. It's just for family, not even Brent is being involved and he's my boy."
I watch him talk on the phone with his sister as we sit on the grass in the backyard of his Nashville home, me leaning back on my hands and he's on his knees between my legs. He has basketball shorts on and I'm wearing a bikini and some shorts, both of us smirking at the other. He's on the phone with Leslie, his third youngest sister and is trying to get her to help him wrangle their parents and siblings together for just a weekend at either his Tampa home or my Orlando one. It's been a week since we've found out and he's been amazing about it, but also crazy cautious. "I love you," I whisper, kissing him.
He smiles at me after. "Les, please help me do this," he begs his sister. "Thank you! I will talk to you this weekend. I love you. Hahaha. Jazz is the only exception because it has to do with her and I. Yeah. No! Okay, bye." He places his cordless phone into the grass, leaning over me and I lay back to be a tease. "You really wanna start this here?" he asks, realizing what kind of smirk is plastered on my face and I reach up to pull him down to lay on top of me.
I nod, the smirk growing slowly. "Why not? It's a wood fence that has minimal viewing spaces."
"Aaron lives here, too."
I wave a dismissing hand at the house, knowing Aaron's in the house talking to Kioshia (a friend of mine through Oshai, she's Kace's cousin via marriage) and I'm pretty sure he wants her to visit. Have we said a word to anyone that wasn't in Joey's bathroom? Nope, we just said that we need to get his parents and siblings together for a family dinner October 15 in Orlando and Tampa. Kioshia? Oh, you wanna know how to say her name? It's said Kee-oh-shuh and her birthday is September 9, 1989 (yeah, 9/9/89, I know), but she and Aaron have had this connection cuz they just clicked instantly. He's spent the past five years trying to get at her when he can, other than when he had been with the 5 girls he's been with recently and he's been telling her everything he thinks about her (all of it sweet). I hear the sliding screen doors. "Bro, put that away," he cracks at Nick's expense and I crack up, ending the passionate smooch when I start laughing hysterically.
"How do you do that every fucking time?" Nick chuckles, his face between my tits.
"I can't hear you too good with your face in her tits." I laugh even harder.
He lifts his head to look at Aaron as I glance at him, trying to stop my laughter. He sighs, frustrated. "Get to the point," he growls, barely moving his hips when I feel his erection press against the top of my thigh when he grinds on me subtly as he says the last word.
"Kioshia is flying out this weekend to see me and I need you to keep him busy," he informs us, directing it at me.
I look at him like he's lost his damn mind. "Excuse me? Do I look like your charge? Your hooker? Your street bitch? Your ho?" I rattle off.
"No, you look like my brother's girlfriend and lover. I need to convince Kio to get with me and I don't want him interfering with any of it." I look between the two of them for a few moments. "You also look as menacing as Slutbag Hilton's teacup chihuahua under Nick like that, so I'm gonna say what's on my mind."
I look at him curiously. "Which is...?"
"Just fucking screw in your room and get it over with."
Nick and I look at each other and smile, he's going to tell his brother. "At least we don't have to worry about running out of condoms, Skuxx," Nick quips after helping me to my feet, passing him as it's spoken and claps his hand to Aaron's shoulder.
He figures it out as we get to the top of the stairs, his feet slapping the floor rapidly as he runs after us. "She's pregnant? How far? When? Is it even yours?" he shouts after us.
Nick walks over to the balcony in the upstairs hall and places his hands on it, slightly leaning on it. "Yes, four months along. Torino. Of course it's mine."
"When is she due?"
"February 5."
"That's..." he begins, counting down the handful of months, "less than 5 months from now!"
"We're aware of that," he replies, following me into the bedroom. I never said he was always smart like that, just sometimes.

I wake up to Nick lightly tracing his fingers on my upper arm, probably thinking about something. "What's swimming around in your mind?" I ask groggily.
"Do you want to know if the baby is a boy or a girl?"
"If you want to know, you can. I don't want to know."
"Do you want an intimate baby shower or one with everyone we know there?"
"Family and close friends like Brent and the Boys and the guys, our inner most circle only."
He nods, smiling evilly. "Sounds good to me."
I straddle his waist, my hands on his chest and firing back a dirty grin in response. "Wanna know what sound good to me right now at this very moment?"
"What would that be?" he asks, gripping my hips and grinding his bare shaft against me.
"Fucking until one of us is sore and hoarse, your name being moaned by me," I tell him, bending down for a quick kiss.
"Sounds perfect to me." His eyes graze over my naked form as I sit back up again, my body starting to tingle from the thought of it happening.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story