One of my friends, Joanna, is coming to visit Millington and we have plans to meet up with our men in tow. It should prove to be interesting because I know if Trace is coming, Timbs just might tag along. I roll my eyes at that and continue typing up a note for my profile, noting this journey with Nick. Yes, I'm chonicling this and only certain people can view it. I know some of his fans are on my 'friends' list and I have to be cautious of what I make public, so I always change the settings for my notes. I copy and paste the same thing to my livejournal and Myspace, editing the latter for my fan ones. I have a private one and then a public one, editing the public ones so that the fans can only access the ones I know I contain just enough to appease his fans.
AJ? He's doing good, he earned back his cell phone for good behavior last night and he called a little while ago before Nick layed down. Nick's asleep on the couch beside me and he groans in his sleep, I run my hand through his hair. He grabs my hand and holds it, something he's been doing more often. No, we haven't made love since the day we found out and he's been very affectionate since, trying to make it work without sex. I can tell he wants to, but he's been too tired and I just want him to feel better. I publish all the entries and turn it off, Nick's phone rings. He reaches out for it and accepts the call, putting it to his ear. "Hello?" he greets the caller groggily, gently tugging my hand and I glance at him. He's standing up in front of me, nodding at the steps in his shorts and A frame shirt. He carefully pulls me to my feet and we ascend the steps, going into the bedroom. He lays in the center of the bed, one hand under the back of his head and looks at me before moving his eyes to his waist. He wants me to straddle him, maybe to cuddle and he sticks out the boo-boo lip. I smile, giggling softly and comply with his request. "No, I understand, AJ. I know. No, no, Jazz is right here at my side. Baby, he doesn't think you're here with me," he tells AJ, his eyes watching me strip off my top as straddle him and leave my skirt and bra on.
"Hey, AJ! Hang in there and get better! You'll do great!" I loudly say, encouraging him.
I grind my hips, looking at him curiously and he smiles at me. He motions toward the nightstand on his side and I crawl over to it, opening the drawer to find condoms and bring one back with me after closing the drawer. "Love you, too, man. Yeah, buzz me tomorrow. Jazz and I need to do something, time alone. I'm no playboy anymore, it's only her. Man, it's been a month! I haven't had the energy and I haven't been feeling good. Yeah, I know and she's-" he says, hissing as I press my hips against his and rock and grind against him, "-instigating things."  He gets that devious smirk on his lips, pressing his hard on against my center and I softly moan. It's been far too long and it feels too good to make him stop. "No, we haven't even started." He takes his hand behind his head and grabs my hip, pushing me down to press against me better. "Yeah, talk to you tomorrow." He hangs up and I feel his other hand do the same thing to my other hip. "Damn," he groans, holding me in place as we dry hump.
"Please, Nick," I whine, needing him so badly after so long.
"I need a kiss first," he barters. He brushes his fingers up and down my sides, sending chills through me as he smirks.
I smile at him and fulfill his request, his hands unzipping my skirt on the side at the same time while mine hold onto his face. His hands find the clasp to my bra and tosses them to the side, lightly touching my naked flesh. My body's already warming up, hot to the touch and I want nothing more than Nick. I slip the condom into his palm, he uses the teeth on the packaging as a tool to get me going even more and he sits up with me balanced on his lap with one arm around me. "Nick," I whisper, barely audible and hissing.
He smiles against my skin, his hand moving from my lower back up to sit between my shoulder blades and I close my eyes in immeasurable pleasure. When he moves his hand to my left shoulder, he flips me onto my back and presses against me in a way that he hasn't done since the first time we had been together. His mouth is attacking my neck and around my ear, my wave building up intensely and quickly. He flicks my earlobe with the tip of his tongue, driving me crazy with want and my legs lock around his waist. I want to get to it even though he's got me in nothing but my lacy boyshorts, needing him inside me and he's more than sure of what to do. My hands slide down to his button and zipper, undoing them faster than he got my skirt off. I can feel his shaft against the inside of my thigh through his boxers, solid and he closes his lips over the small piece of flesh behind my earlobe. He drops down to his forearms, my back arching to press our bodies closer than I thought I could and he grabs a handful of my hair to gently tug on. He's doing everything just right, getting all the reactions he wants when he wants them and I know this is the Nick that hasn't been here for so long. I use my feet to strip his shorts and boxers off, his hands pulling his shirt off as he goes into a kneeling position moments later to finish stripping down to nothing. He lightly smacks my thighs, slipping his hands up and down them. He puts the condom beside us and he pushes my legs against my torso, ridding me of my underwear in a single motion. He kneels for a final time and wraps it, falling back down to his forearms to gently press our bodies close together. He kisses my lips with feverish need and want, sliding inside me and my legs lock around his shoulders. He slips his arms through my legs, rocking his hips as my long and lean legs slide down his body to his waist. He's gentle, but rough and it's just so perfect, the best in a long time. "So good," he moans, voicing his approval and enjoyment.
My back archs and my body presses against his harder, his arms slipping under my back to hold me in place. He rolls us without slipping out so that I'm on top and I rock my hips, creating friction we need. He keeps his arms locked around my body, making it harder than normal to move and my lips crash into his before rapidly moving to the side of his neck where his pulse is. He begins rocking his hips, turning his body into a bridge and we almost instantaneously reach the crest as our body temperatures rise. My hands are flat against the bed, falling to my forearms and one hand darts into his hair while the other goes behind his neck. Our lips are locked together, our tongues darting around to mingle and my walls clamp around him so tight that we both feel as if the breath had been knocked clean out of our lungs. I squirt my juices and I know he felt it, his head tilting back as he releases a low groan of pleasure as my hand tightly grips what little bit of hair he has on his head. I see stars behind my eyelids, his arms tightening around my body as the tsunami wave crashes into both of us and I break our kiss to drop my head on his shoulder. Once I get my breath back, I curl to his side and his arm winds around me. "We need a shower," I quietly say.
"The bedding has to be changed too," he tells me.
I giggle and his free hand rests on my cheek, my eyes closing from habit. His brows furrow when I open my eyes, his orbs meeting mine and he understands why in moments. He tilts my head up to kiss me, gentle and sweetly. He hasn't been anything but sweet and gentle with me, but the damage he had caused while dancing with the devil and  partying with the monster will take forever to undo. He sees everything in a different light now, unaffected by anything harmful. I can see the remorse, but also recognition of all the scars that have formed over the past few years with him and he knows each wound. He probably associates each one with a certain time and place or an outfit, knowing what he's done to me.

I'm waiting with Nick at the diner for Jo and Trace, knowing Timbs is coming because she had confirmed it earlier today. I spot Justin's buzzed head hovering over a red-brown head of hair and a truck cap covered dome before releasing a small giggle, pointing it out for my boyfriend. He chuckles at the sight. Jo gets a few steps away, the clicking of her heels moving faster as I stand and she nearly jogs over to me for a hug. "Jazzy, I've missed you. Santa Monica and LA aren't the same when you're gone."
"I know, Jo. Nick needs me here with him."
She looks into my eyes and understanding encompasses her expression, never needing me to explain it out loud. "It's okay, sweetie. You look better, Nick," she says, giving him a quick hug and Trace shakes hands with him. Justin seems a bit stiff, nervous almost and greets Nick first.
"You seem to have gotten over that flu or whatever, glad to see you better," he says, biting his tongue and knowing I lied to him via IM.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story