I knew something hasn't been right with her, but I never expected it to be that uhm serious. She lost a child she hadn't known she was carrying and Stacy is pregnant, she and Ford are excited. I know Stacy won't tell anyone and I cleared it with Cass via e-mail yesterday, so I sigh. "Aren't you happy to have a niece or nephew in a few months?"
"I'm happy for you."
"What happened, James?"
"Well, last week 'Drya found out she had miscarried and she would've been two months along."
"Was it her boyfriend's?"
I scrunch up my face at the lounge door. "Of course, he's the only person she's done that with."
"Oh, sorry."
"She's good when she's in a relationship."
"Has she told him? Did he know she was expecting? How did he react?" she worriedly inquires, firing them off faster than I could utter a sound.
"I have no idea, I haven't spoken to her since about it and it's not counting asking if I could tell you."
"Will she talk about it?"
"I don't know. Call her and ask."

We get to Houston and Chris pulls me aside. "I know I should've asked right after she left, but why did you put your hand on her knee on the way to MTV?"
"She was having a bad day and I wanted her to know that I'm here if she wants to vent."
He squints his eyes at me for a moment and seems satisfied with my reply. "I will find out if it was something else." He walks away calmly.
"He knows something's up, she's almost like his sister," JC informs me, scaring the beans out of me because I didn't know he was standing beside me.
"And you still act like a puppy when she's around," I retort, rolling my eyes as I walk away.
How is it any of his business anyway? He can't keep a secret for bupkiss, trust me. After three years, I know for a fact that he can't even if his life depends on it and I know that he and Justin are going to harrass me for the information I have concerning her.

I text her and she responds, personal matters being discussed. The conversation lead to the miscarriage and she said Nick didn't know, but she plans on telling him soon. I think she did tell him, but it's all between she and Nick and I respect that. 'Are you okay?'
'Of course I am. See you May 31. :)'
'You're a goof.'
'Who's my older cousin again?'
'Valid argument.'
'I know it is :P'
'I have to rehearse, does it end?'
'No, not until you stop doing it.'
'Might be never'
'That's what I'm praying for'
'Me too'
'Tell the other guys I say hi g2g'
I nod and four pairs of eyes are on me, curious as to who it was. "Cass says hi."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story