I've been looking forward to today, Kiss 108 for the Boys today and Z100 tomorrow for the guys. I get to see my annoying older cousin after a month and a half tomorrow. My phone rings and Aaron jumps at the sound, smiling like a fool. I think he could be hoping it's Tay, the one girl he's become more than infatuated with. I look at it and it is her, I answer it with a teasing grin on my face. "Hello?"
"Hey, 'Drya. How's the tour?"
"Good."
"How's Aaron?"
"On the edge of the seat."
"He knows it's me," she says, so sure of herself.
"I dunno," I tease.
"It's Tay, isn't it?" Aaron antsily asks me, poking me in the side.
I laugh and hand him the phone, sitting with Nick. "You had to mess with him," Nick comments.
"Amuses me for a minute or two," I shrug.

They go on stage and Aaron is gabbing away like crazy with Tay at such a fast speed that I can't catch half of it, but she can probably understand him perfectly fine. I roll my eyes and shake my head, Aaron ends the call with 'I miss you' before I get my phone back nearly 2 hours later. "You miss her?"
He looks at me, a tiny hint of a smirk appearing on his lips and he nods. "I miss her alot, she's fun."
I smile back to him sweetly. "I'll see what I can arrange."
He throws his fist into the air and pulls it back down quickly, quietly celebrating his victory. He jumps up from his seat and hugs me, shouting his thanks in my left year while I chuckle at his excitement. "What's all the excitement about?" Nick jokes at Aaron's zealousness.
"I told him I'd see what Titi would say about Tay visiting us on the road again."
He kisses me and smiles, looking at Aaron. "Just ask her out already, do it before it's too late."
"But what do I do? What do I say? What if she says no?" Aaron fires off, pacing back and forth.
"Follow your dreams and your heart," Nick tells him, pointing at his little brother's heart and pulls him to his side to ruffle his hair with a noogie.
"Stop it, Nick!" he shouts, pushing him away.
"Nick, quit," I softly say.
"But it's fun," he replies.
I give him a warning glance. "Please."
"But-"
"Nickolas."
"Baby-"
"Gene."
He shows his slight annoyance in his eyes. "What do I get?" he questions, folding his arms over his sculpted pecs.
I stand up and pull him closer to me by his shirt with one hand, forcing a welcome heated kiss to his mouth. He holds me tightly and reciprocates the emotions in the same way I had, his tongue requests entrance. Our tongues mingle, touching and we moan into each other's mouths hungrily. He pulls me to be able to sit down on the couch I had been occupying minutes earlier, my body straddling his and he moans into my mouth greedily when I rock my hips. His hands grab hold of my waist and push me down into his hips, our body temperatures rising quickly. "Nick, not here," Kevin says, slapping his head and he bites my bottom lip by accident and I bite the corner of his lip.
"Kevin," I pout.
"Save it for the hotel or the bus," he explains.
"You two are worse than AJ," Brian complains.
"At least Nick's getting with the same girl night after night," Howie defends.
"When did you bust your lip?" Brian asks.
"When Kevin slapped Nick's head and he bit me by accident," I growl, grabbing a towel to tend to both of out injuries. I grab a couple ice cold bottled waters, pour some on the corner of it and give it to Nick for his. I repeat the makeshift cold press for my lip, the six of us plus ten security team members deep head for the bus and they surround Nick and I. Now I'm in a sour mood, great and what's worse is Nick is a little ticked, too.

Laying in the bed after what seemed to be an endless night in the ER for stitches on the inside of my swollen bottom lip, finding a way to kiss without aggravating the injury and a steamy session of love making is just what we needed. He traces my bottom lip with my face turned toward his, my head on his shoulder and worry fills his eyes. I aim a quizzical look at him. "Will Chris be mad at me for this?" he inquires, tapping my lip with his thumb.
"No, not after I explain it."
"What if he does?"
Nick doesn't want my very overprotective older cousin coming after him for something he didn't do intentionally. One thing you need to understand is that Nick can be such a sweetheart and when he does get mad, he tries like hell to walk away from the problem before he decides to swing. Sometimes he even looks for me or can be found beating the crap out of Robotnik or King Koopa (aka Bowser), they help him take out his aggression or I calm him down. "Ocean, get some sleep," I say, lightly pecking his cheek.
He wraps his arm around my naked body a little tighter and kisses my head, sighing happily. "I love you, Cassie."
"I love you, Nick." I know, sappy love story. Things aren't always the same and it's not true until you write it. There's so much I haven't even begun to tell you.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story