"Whooooooooohhhhhh," I moan.
He pulls his lips off my collarbone and looks at me. "AJ." His lips begin searing my neck a moment later and my back arches off the counter.
"MMM!"
He rolls and dips his hips against mine, driving me up a wall. I push back against him and he holds me in place, fucking me crazy. He pulls out, flips me over and slams into my velvet walls in moments. He lets out a guttral growl as he releases and buries himself in me to the hilt. He kisses between my shoulder blades and runs a hand down and back up my thigh, taking a deep breath. "He was looking for you."
"Why?"
"Said something about getting in touch with Chris," he tells me, pulling me to stand flush with him without pulling out and presses his lips to mine as I gush with my release when he slowly swivels his hips.
"Once I start breathing normally again," I breathlessly tell him.
He guides me skillfully to the couch across the room and I lean back on him, pulling off his shaft. I scoot to sit beside him, slowly gaining my breath and cognition back from the release that sent me spinning in the first place. We share a kiss and I get up, fixing my clothes. I brush my hair and grab my cell, calling my older cousin. "Hey, Pook."
"What's up, 'Lan?"
"Just wanted to say hi and you should go be sociable with Howie in the mush hall."
What serves as our cafe is what Chris calls a mush hall. "Why?" I leave the room anyway, Nick knowing where I'm going to be.
"He texted me that you and Nick need a a few minutes apart."
"Be there in a minute." Almost to where he said Howie is.
"How are things with you and Nick?"
He's a little too nosy. "They're good."
"Okay." I round the corner into the cafe and spot him sitting with Howie, hanging up my phone as I jam it into my pocket. "No warning again, I see," I joke with him, walking up to and hugging him.
"Yeah, well, Gary knew cuz I called him and planned it all that way."

Nick enters the room and slings his arms over my shoulders, his fingers brushing across my abdomen just an inch or two above my belly button. "Hey, Chris," he greets him, kissing my shoulder.
"Nick, can I borrow you for a few minutes?" Chris asks, getting to his feet and walking past me with Nick in tow.
"I'm sure it's nothing," Nick assures me, walking out of the room.
I point a thumb in the direction they went, looking at Howie and Kevin. "What in the hell?"
"He heard when I called Nick while you two were screwing," AJ informs everyone.
"And?" I question, turning on my heels to come eye to eye with him.
"He walked away after I answered some shit for him."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story