I can't believe he gave them to her and that she's reading them, laughing at them. I'm so nervous when my cell beeps that I jump high enough to nearly hit my head on the top of the bus, nausea creeping over me when I see it's her texting me. 'Justin, I've known you've felt this way, but I don't feel that way toward you. You are my friend and confidant, my teddy bear that makes me feel better after a bad day when Nick isn't with me. You'll always be my Ramenhead! <3'
I read it and smile, assured that I mean something important to her. JC pokes me and shows me his email from her last night, she must not have been able to sleep for one reason or another.
'Josh,
    As much as I tell you that ILY, I mean it as a good friend and nothing more and nothing less. You are a great person to be around-happy, loving and warm. You always have let me know that I mean so much to you, so now I return the open heart gesture and kind words. Joshua, I love who you are and that you're one of my best friends so that you can be corny and have heart to hearts with me when one of needs them, but you also have this double edged kitana you carry within your heart for me.
    No, I won't ever turn my back on you when you need me. Yes, I will keep what we talk about in confidence. You do mean so much to me, but I don't think we'd ever end up being romantically involved because of our history and just how we are when we hang out. I cherish our time together because it is sparse. 'We're going to eat! Yeah!' I have many memories with you and very few are negative.
    Do stay in touch and don't forget that friends from before this who are there just cuz they can and they love you, those are real friends and are good if you ever need grounding. I miss you.
    Tell Ramenhead, I miss him, too.
    For the two oldest dweebs-I guess I miss em. XD
    Pez, I need to talk to his bumpkin butt when I catch y'all again.
            Much love and prayers,
                ~Cassie AKA Pookie'

Format and all, JC let me forward it to myself and I just copied it into the story. She has called me Ramenhead since I let it start growing out a bit more since MMC went off air. She's really gotten me into some good music, but I like my music as diverse as I can be. Momma always smiles when she gets around Cassie or I'm in touch with her. She calls Cass a good girl, but doesn't know what we talk about and I've told them that I want to be Cassie's boyfriend. Britney even knows I'd drop her for Cassie in half a heartbeat without a regret or a moment's hesitation.
Last year Brent called her a cunt and she punched him, he hit her with an aluminum bat which caused her to kick his knee. She told me that he dropped to his knees on the ground so fast, he cried out in pain. I'm not saying anything except that I wouldn't dare to piss her off if I can prevent it, that or pray my feet can carry me faster than hers can make her move. I know she can defend herself, making her a great candidate for celebrity security. She's talking about getting into writing full songs, producing, engineering and modeling on top of managing acts like us and Aaron. She has the intelligence and skill to be able to juggle everything, nearly effortlessly, making her the biggest threat in the industry.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story