Aaron's gotten so big since I really got the chance to look at him. I found out that mom had a sister by different moms and that she was conceived while gramps had been stationed in Texas. She has a daughter around Aaron's age, around 11 and I'm going to see them this week. We get there February 1, but they live in a small town just outside Dallas and I promised to get them backstage passes to the concert with front row seats with me. Just a small perk.
First things first, though-Nicky's 18 and he's still asleep. I'm standing in the bathroom doorway in the hotel room we have in Indianapolis, only his Bucs jersey covering my nude body. I pull the blanket off him and he just rolls over, still sleeping. We got here early this morning, early according to us because we hadn't fallen asleep until six am. It's almost dinner time and I know Johnny is training me to assist him in managing the Boys and Chris' group, among others. I'm getting hungry for two things-food and the man that's sleeping in front of me.

I climb up his body and rest my hips over his groin, grinding them ever so slightly. I know how to wake him up and him not be grumpy. He groans, but no movement. I lean down and gently nip his neck, a guttural growl erupts from his throat. I smile to myself as he moves his head to make it possible for me to kiss him. I place my lips on his. "You gonna get outta bed?" He groans. I kiss him and his hands expertly hold my hips as he presses himself against me. "Really now?" He smiles, eyes still closed. I press a more sensual kiss to his mouth and his arms wrap around me, rolling us so that I'm on the bottom. His hand shoots out to my bed stand to grab a required foil wrapper, his lips attacking my neck and his teeth lightly pinch the skin there. He knows how to get what he wants and he usually gets it. I playfully scoot up the bed, his hands grip behind my knees and pull me back to him so he could press against me, I giggle as I push back. We're both enjoying it, it's a game to us. His lips crash into mine, focusing me on the kiss as he tears the package and slips on the condom. He pushes into me and I push back, my legs entangling his to make sure he can't pull away. He begins a slow, steady pace only to quicken it as we begin to get hot and sweaty. "Mmmmmm," I moan into his mouth, half a moment before he pulls his mouth from mine to watch my eyes and I watch his.

I begin feeling the waves start to swell inside me, about to crest and I know he's going to follow right after me, his eyes betray him. "I love you," he tells me, holding my hips against the bed and thrusts hard and rough.
"I love you." He slams into me and kisses me with fervor as the impeding wave pulls us down with the undertow, my walls squeezing him as he tries to move.
I push him to lay on his back, never pulling out as I sit cowgirl on him and grind on him. He groans. "Keep it up, 'Drya," he warns.
"I can and I'll do as I please to the birthday boy."
"That's right," he mutters, he forgot his own birthday. "Birthday sex." He smirks.
"Perv." I pull off him and lay on him, his hand snakes around me to take care of the condom in the trashcan by the bed. "You can't do it again."
"Oh, yeah?"
"Yeah."
"Whatcha betting?"
"If you can, another round."
"And?"
"If not, my way."
"What does your way entail?" he asks.
"Teasing you until we get back and you can't do a damned thing about it until then."
"Hands off isn't fair."
"Bet's a bet, you know that," I enforce, still straddling his waist and placing a hand on my hip, a finger wagged as it's said.
"Another round means?"
"Anyway you want it and how much you want, when you want."
"Go?"
"Sure," I challenge.

I won by default because we were interrupted. We decided to go out to a nice family run Italian place, by family run I mean Angelo's cousin runs the joint and co-owns it. I walk in and smile at Isabelle, who rushes over in the midst of her tasks. "It's been so long since I've seen you! What have you been up to?"
"I graduated from Julliard last June and I'm here for his 18th, thought I'd bring some business to you."
She looks at Nicky, he smiles and waves at her. "Adios mio! Nick Carter?"
"Si, mami."
She looks like a fangirl so snapping my fingers by her face seems logical. "Oh, sorry. What seat do you want? What do you want to order?"
"A seat in the back and mija, relax some-it's only me and my boyfriend, nobody special."
"Nobody special? Oh, it's just my cousin's friend's baby cousin and Nick Carter de la Backstreet Boys," she fires back. "It's not like he's a celebrity or anything," she remarks, feigning nonchalance.
"He's not, he's just Nick."
"You're just so unaffected, so, so," she retorts, rotating her hand between us as she searches her memory for the word.
"Blasé," I offer.
"Yeah, that," she excitedly bites.
"Because I am and I've known him since before it began."
"Michelle, come here." She waves over a chocolate haired and black eyed girl about 17.
"Yes, Mrs. Valastro?" she answers.
"Take my friend, 'Drya and her boyfriend over to our VIP tables by the kitchen. Please, keep quiet about this."
"Is that N-Nick C-C-Carter?" she stutters.
I curse out Isabelle in Spanish. "Never mind, Michelle," she groans. "Oh, and do keep that confidentiality and disclosure waiver in mind or it's your position here."
"Yes, Mrs. Valastro." The girl scurries away, her tail between her legs. "I'll be serving you this evening."
"It's fine, 'Elle," I tell her, softly giggling.
"Do tell me, how did you get together?"
"AJ broke her heart, we admitted we liked each other secretly and I asked her out a little more than 2 years ago," Nicky rambles, mimicking her and I chuckle for a moment.
She growls at me. "I'm your little cousin's best friend's baby cousin, you love me. Te amo," I joke.
She has a small fit of giggles and sits with us for a moment, talking like old friends.

The evening is quiet and 'Elle relays that she heard from Chris recently, he's been doing good. I update her on Nicky, the Boys and myself as she updates me about Chris, his group and herself. "So you've been touring with him for the past year almost?"
"Yeah, about that."
"You've been with him how long?"
I think about it. "Almost 2 1/2 years now."
"Weren't you with what's-his-name for almost 3?"
"Yes, but Nicky has yet to do what the other one did. Nicky's little brother and sisters are my spies."
"That's how you know about the surprise party?" he questions, surprised.
"Who's?"
"Kevin's."
"Told you I have my sources and you also know I mess with Howie when he sleeps," I tell him, softening the blow with a kiss and an under the table brush of my hand over a certain area.
"We-we all mess with him in his sleep, but pitting my brother and sisters against me, that's just not right," he says, his voice squeaking with the first word.
"Please, you've pitted my cousins against me," I remind him.
"That was one time," he justifies, quieter than he normally is.
"Still counts," 'Elle argues. "How'd he do that?"
"I had decided to visit her at Julliard and didn't call her between just before our concert in Vancouver last year and showing up. I told them they hadn't heard from me and I told Aaron that he could join us we started the tour again. I showed up, found her friend Ginna and she helped me get into 'Drya's dorm room."
"When's your birthday again?"
"Yesterday, but we planned to celebrate our own thing tonight instead."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story