I hop my plane for Tampa and impatiently wait for it to land, deciding on taking a nap. I had to sign contracts to manage Nicky's group and Aaron only because their contracts have been altered with Jive Records before leaving NYC. I board the plane and go over the tour schedule I've been working on for four months for next year, the flight passing by quickly. I hear the announcement that we are descending and place all the paperwork into the binder it's always in, getting ready. Once we touch down, I step off the plane and into the airport to see Nicky standing there, ready to bring me home for a day or two of sleep. I press my lips to his and he holds me close. "I missed you," he informs me.
"Missed you more."
We get into his Camero, kissing each other hungrily and he smiles at me when we pull apart. "Let's get home."

The minute we got home, my bags were dropped by the bedroom door and are currently being forgotten about. I'm showering New York off me, Nicky helping me and I help him. "Lance and them say hi."
"JC and Justin don't like me."
"Tough shit, I love you." I press my lips to his and I see the smile he has when I look at his face. "Chris likes you."
"I know, it's cuz I keep you happy."
"Mmm," I moan as I make figure 8s with my hips against him. I now stand 5'7" and I should be about 5'9" before I turn 21. "Happier than you think," I tell him.
His blue eyes darken with arousal, his dick pressing against my lower abdomen and I bite my lower lip. We get drunk off our love and permit our hands to travel when he finds my new tattoo on my left hip, a G clef I got in New York during my recent trip. Only I knew about it until now. "You have a tattoo," he says, brushing his fingers over its pattern. "It's a G clef."
"Mmmhmmm, a small one on my hip," I confirm, our eyes never moving from the other's.
"Why?"
"I wanted a tattoo and I thought of what I do for a living." He raises his eye brow. "I recall you saying something about liking G clefs and I got it before I wussed out."
"You're not going to stop."
"Nope, but they're all going to be easily hidden."
He grins mischeiviously and traces his finger along the right side of the back of my hips below where my jeans sit. "I want you to get something here, something that only we would know what it means."
I return the grin. "Never regret a first."
"Okay."
"You should get one, too," I insist.
"Like what?"
"A music note?" I suggest, lightly dragging my fingers over the back of his left shoulder.
"Sure."
He captures my lips and turns off the shower, we finished washing up some time ago. We get out and his lips press against mine again, greedy this time. He guides me to the wall and grabs my thighs, lifting them off the floor to rest on his hips. He slips inside me and we make love, forgetting a condom for the first time ever. It feels so good, so right that I don't care right now. He's holding me pinned against the wall, thrusting into me at a mid-tempo pace and it drives me wild when he rolls his hips. He holds us in place better as soon as his hands go to the wall, his palms beside my hips. "Niiiicccckkkk," I moan softly.
"Cassie," he breathes, his pace quickening and his lips brushing down the side of my neck, across my collar bones and up the other side.
I love how he says my name when we make love, it brings me there faster. "Say it again," I demand, panting and we're starting to become slick with sweat.
"Cassie," he moans, kissing my lips.
I catch his bottom lip in my teeth and pull on it, sucking it gently. "Again," I tell him, letting go of his lip.
"Cassie," he says, my back arching off the wall as I match him stroke for stroke and his breath catches in his throat as we both reach temporary euphoria. Neither of us move, fearing we'd fall to our knees because we're shaking from our release.
I finally realize that we didn't use a condom, both of us are at fault for that. "Nick, we didn't use a condom," I tell him.
"Fuck," he groans. We don't believe in abortion.
"I can take a test in a couple weeks."
"Don't you have to wait a month?"
He's clueless. "I don't know."
"Who can we ask?"
"Titi Bev."
He's scared, I see it in his eyes. I realize I am, too. He nods and slowly lowers my feet to the tiled floor and I quickly wash up as he calls her. "She said to come by before five."
I dry off and walk into the bedroom, noticing it's 11:23 on a Friday. I take a deep breath and dress quickly, jeans and a tank top with my Nikes. The phone rings and I answer it. "Hello?"
"It's Brent. Wanna hang?"
"Uhhh, maybe after we visit my aunt. I need to talk to her about something."
"You sound scared. What happened?"
"Never you mind that. We have to leave."
"Okay, call when you get back."
"I'll have Nick call." I hang up without waiting for his response and the drive to Orlando to see her is nerve wracking, silent.
"I'm not mad."
"Abortion isn't an option."
"I know. We can raise it."
"Or let someone adopt the baby."
"We can figure it out."
"We can cross that bridge when we get to it," I say, avoiding an argument as we pull into her driveway a couple hours later. We hardly ever have silent car trips, but this is an exception.
I get out and stand there, scared to face her. "Come on, babe." He laces our hands together.
I nod and we walk inside. "TITI! Estoy en casa!" I shout into the house.
"Back yard, mija," she replies, peeking around the glass doors. We take a deep breath and head to her. She stands and hugs us. "You forgot to use a condom?"
"Caught up in the moment," Nick explains, sitting down and pulling me to sit across his lap.
I turn and sit in front of him, between his legs. "How long until your cycle is due?"
"A week," I tell her.
"See if it comes this time and again after that."
"Then?"
"Take a pregnancy test."
"How old were you when you had Chris?" Nick questions.
"About your age."
"Don't say a word to 'Lan," I demand.
"I won't."

We leave with just as many, if not more questions than when we arrived. She hugs us both and start toward the front of the house. "I'm scared, titi," I tell her, walking side by side with her.
"If you start throwing up, are tired more often, or have mood swings keep in mind they are flags for pregnancy, but are also connected to stress when it comes to you."
I nod and stop on the front stoop, hugging her again. I'll stop in when we come to Orlando from now on. We get back to Nick's and we discuss our options, the radio used as background noise on the way. We pull up to his house and he calls Brent. "I don't feel like going anywhere, man." He sits next to me, slides his hand through his short blonde hair and I lean my head on his shoulder. His arm wraps around me and he subconsciously rubs my back, trying to soothe our collective nerves. "If you want to hang out here, it's cool." He kisses me on my forehead and sighs. "It's just me and Cassie." He laughs. "Yeah, well, I like her name. Um, yeah, see you in 15."
"That laugh was so fake."
"I know. So, what do we do until then?"
"It's a waiting game."

I exceeded Johnny's expectations and I now have priority and seniority over the Boys and Aaron, just like I'd planned and I refused to let anything stop me; even if it meant I would be a mom of a little baby in just under a year from now. We had the biggest party ever to celebrate and Nick had a huge surprise for me. "Close your eyes," he tells me softly.
I cover my eyes with my hands and I hear him chuckle. I wanted Chris to be here, to see me achieve this promotion and even though Titi had taped it, it's not enough for me. A hand touches mine and a finger traces a G clef and the rest of Ginna's name. "Show me your honey drops," Ginna says and I throw my arms around her neck, hugging her after just over a week of not seeing her.
"I missed you," I moan into her neck.
"She gets a better welcoming than I do," Nicky jokes, everyone laughing.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story