Author's Chapter Notes:
Lunchtime..lolz

At the cafeteria

Joey broke the silence, “Yeah let me get some potatoes please?”

 

The lunch lady just frowned and splashed the mashed potatoes like it was some sort of mush.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“This food is disgusting, I’ll just have a chicken wing then.” Christina asked making a face.

 

After all the students got their designated lunches, they all sat together on one table. The guard glared at them and blocked the entrance in case they wanted to escape.

 

“Why are they treating us like we’re in freakin jail?” Justin whispered.

 

“Beats me.” Lance replied, pouring some milk on the potatoes and mushing it around.

 

“Eww what are you doing?” Jean asked.

 

“I’m not gonna eat this, its all lumpy.” Lance told her.

 

“Then what are you eating homeboy?” Chris mocked him.

 

“Just this peach, I had a good breakfast this morning.”

 

“Well, lucky you, at least your parents make you breakfast, you know what I get for breakfast? Chris said standing up from the table, he was about to say something but the guard told him to sit down.

 

“Make me!” He shouted back.

 

“Alan, stop, don’t start anything.” Christina whispered to him.

 

The guard approached the table and glared at the students, “Is there a problem here?”

 

“No sir.” JC said.

 

“Then why did you get up from your seat?” He replied looking over at Chris.

 

“Because I wanted to grab an orange, I’m allowed to do that right?” Chris responded in a mocking tone.

 

The guard backed way and told him to get an orange, shortly after he went back to his post, when the guard had his back turned, Chris flashed his middle finger to him, and went back to his seat to join the others.

 

“You guys wanna share an orange?” He asked simply.

 

They all shook their heads no, and sat in silence for a moment, Chris just shrugged and started peeling the fruit.

 

JC was eating his chicken wing and potatoes, like it was last meal or something.

 

“Dude, you can slow down when you’re eating you know.” Justin said looking at him intently.

 

“I always ate like that, it’s not my fault, my mom always used to say to eat everything, leave no plate empty.” JC replied.

 

“Yeah but if your full do you have to eat it?” Jean continued.

 

JC just shrugged and continued eating, after what seemed like hours, the students all cleared out their trays into the trash, and headed to the restrooms to wash up, the principal was waiting for them at the end of the hall.

 

“This woman is everywhere.” Joey muttered.

 

“If I see her hiding in my closet tonight, I’m gonna freak.” Jean added.

 

Mrs. Pumperknickle glared at them from a distance, cause they started to giggle when they were talking about her.

 

“Did you enjoy your lunch?” She said, her lips pursed.

 

“The lunch was very nutritious for us, thank you so much for asking.” Chris replied sarcastically.

 

“Good, now get back to the library.”

 

“Yes ma’am.” Chris gave her a salute, only to reveal his middle finger again when she wasn’t looking.

 

Christina giggled behind him and followed the class to the library, they all sat down in their designated areas.

 

JC looked at his watch, and saw that it was only 12:30 in the afternoon, he looked at the rest of the guys in the room.

 

“What time do we get out of here again?” Jean asked.

 

“I think three, damn, its just like school, only no teachers, and no kids, just us and the principal.” Lance added.

 

“Dude, we are in school you clueless bastard.” Chris said with a scoffed.

 

“On a Saturday.” Lance corrected.

 

“Whatever.” He replied and checked his bag to go find some matches.

 

“Hey, what are you doing?” Justin said, looking up from his seat.

 

“I’m gonna go smoke, what does it look like I’m doing.” Chris muttered.

 

“No, don’t do that in here, the fire alarms might go on and-

 

“Just shut up dweebie.” Chris told him and went into a room in the back of the library.

 

Everyone just stared, Christina was the only one that was fascinated by the situation.

 

Lance caught her staring towards the room. “Don’t even think about it girl.”

 

Christina just shrugged, took her bag, and left to where Chris was.

 

Soon after, Jean followed her, then JC followed her, and Justin followed him, and so on and so forth.

 

“This is so ridiculous.” Lance murmured under his breath, but he quickly gave in, and joined the others.

 

Meanwhile, in the room.

 

“I am the most popular girl in school, everyone loves me.” Christina told them, smoking the cig into her mouth and coughing up a fit.

 

“That’s not how you hold it.” Chris asked.

 

“Well, how do you hold it Mr. Smartypants.” Christina said with an eyeroll.

 

Chris gently took her hand and showed her how to smoke, he looked into her eyes for a minute, and Christina looked into his, she had a strange feeling all of sudden, maybe, just maybe, this guy wasn’t as bad as people thought he was.

 

“Hey guys, what happened, you both seemed lost there.” Jean said, snapping her fingers in midair, taking Chris and Christina out of their daze.

 

Chris cleared his throat and resumed to what he was doing.

 

JC just looked at Jean, she was having trouble lighting a match, “Stupid match.”

 

“You know, you shouldn’t be able to smoke, a girl like you I mean.”

 

“Who asked you? Why should you care?” Jean snapped.

 

“Because its not right for you to smoke, you’re too pretty to smoke.” He told her softly.

 

Jean stopped lighting the match, “I’m pretty?” She said, looking at his cobalt blue eyes, this was the first time that she actually looked at him, he was pretty handsome, and kinda hard to resist.

 

JC nodded slowly but looked away from her, he felt really shy all of sudden.

 

Just then, Lance spoke up, “Hey guys, wanna play a game or something?”

 

“What are playing James?” Chris asked, cleaning his teeth using Christina’s makeup kit.

 

“We are playing cards.” Lance said simply.

 

“I wanna play Strip Poker, we have two girls here, that I would love to see them strip down and bow down before me, giving me a lap dance.” Chris rambled.

 

Jean and Christina cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

 

“Alan, don’t say that.” Justin said.

 

“Oh shut up Randall, you wish a girl can give you a lap dance.” Chris added.

 

“I already had a girl that gave me lap dance.”

 

“Oh yeah? Name one.”

 

“I’m not gonna tell you, that’s my personal business.” Justin told him.

 

“Yeah sure, at least I had my fair encounters.”

 

Joey wanted to stop them their bickering, “Guys, guys hold on a minute, please stop fighting and play the game.”

 

Chris and Justin looked at eachother, and Chris took the cards from Lance.

 

“Ok, in this game, while we play, just shuffle the cards, and let’s just talk, you know expand out horizons a bit.”

 

Chris just scoffed, “Why would I tell you all my stories to a couple of strangers?”

 

“Because it’ll do you good, to pass the time.” Lance added.

 

“Ok, whatever you say James.”

 

They all sat down in a circle and shuffled their cards, and each one of them began to tell their stories.

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry for the long update..lolz But hope you guys are liking the story so far.. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story