Author's Chapter Notes:
Last chapter.. :D

2:55pm

“Finished!” JC called out to them with a big smile on his face, he looked at the paper again and kissed it.

 

“Leave it on the desk; hopefully dragon breath would emerge from her cave.” Chris joked, grabbing his jacket.

 

JC agreed and left the paper on the desk and started to gather his things.

 

“Where’s my lip gloss?” Christina called out from the back of the room.

 

“You don’t have to be worried about the lip gloss Christina, they have a bunch of other flavors just like it.” Britney said with an eyeroll.

 

“I know, but I like that one, its my favorite.”

 

Britney sighed and grabbed her bag, and held the door open.

 

“Thanks doll.” Joey grinned.

 

Britney just smiled at him, and soon after the library was empty and they all headed into the hallway and there was Mrs. Pumperknickle waiting for them with her lips pursed, she was blocking their exit.

 

“Where are your assignments?” She hissed.

 

“On the desk in the room.” Chris replied simply.

 

“You all did the assignments?”

 

“Yes.” They all said in unison.

 

The principal let out a “hmm.” and still stared at them.

 

“Uh miss, we have to go now, our parents are waiting outside, so if you excuse me.” Lance slowly and cautiously moved towards the door and opened it. Beautiful sunlight shined on their faces.

 

Justin breathed out a sigh of relief, “Ahh, this feels so great! Freedom! Woo hoo!” He started jogging out and into the front of the school.

 

“So are we gonna see eachother again?” Chris asked Christina.

 

“Hopefully.” And with that she gave him a light kiss on his lips.

 

Chris eagerly kissed her back, she then quickly stepped away cause her parents had just arrived.

 

“See you Monday.” She told him.

 

Chris just nodded and waved at her, and walked towards the back of the school.

 

“Smooth move Chris.” Joey said with a wink, “I’ll see you soon man, take care of yourself.”

 

“Same goes for you.”

 

JC and Britney were both sitting on the stone steps of the school, lightly conversing with eachother;  JC had a smile on his face.

 

“What’s so funny?” Britney asked him.

 

“Its amazing that we all came here for detention this morning; and in those eight hours, we found out that we have a few things in common with eachother.”

 

Britney nodded, “Yeah.” She turned to look at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

“What was that for?”

 

“Oh that’s just something.” She shrugged.

 

“No, that’s not something, this is something.” JC cupped her cheek and gave a sweet kiss on her lips.

 

She eagerly returned the kiss back and stopped when she heard a car horn, looking up, it was her mom.

 

“I gotta go JC, see you on Monday.” She said with a wink.

 

JC waved at her and watched her leave, he then got up and walked towards the direction to his house.

 

“Hey man, you need a ride?” Justin asked.

 

“Sure.” JC hopped into the backseat of the car, and told Justin and his dad where he lived.

 

“No kidding man, you live right on the next block as me.” Justin said surprised.

 

JC smiled, “Yeah we need to get together you know, and talk more about music.”

 

“I like that idea.”

 

Justin’s dad cleared his throat for a moment, “What’s this about music?”

 

“I’ll tell you about it soon dad, we are still working on it.” Justin told him.

 

JC just nodded and continued lightly conversing with them until the drive home.

 

Meanwhile back inside the school

The principal made her way back to the library, she saw the paper on the table and silently read the note to herself:

 

Dear Mrs. Pumperknickle

We accept the fact that we had to spend a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong, but we think it's stupid for you to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us. In the simplest terms and in the most convenient definitions; we found out is that each of us is a perfectionist, a basketball player, a football player, a nobody, a princess, a good girl, and a badboy. But little did we all that by the end of this ordeal, we found out that even if we all came from different backgrounds, we realized that we are all the same, in the most common way, singers/musicians/dancers that’s right pop stars, you don’t have to believe us if you don’t want to, but one day we are gonna tell the world who we are, the seven of us, we are gonna be treated fairly, and people are gonna respect us, did that answer your question?

Sincerely Yours,
The Seven of Clubs…go ahead, play the cards right.

Chapter End Notes:

*credit Excerpt is from the movie, "The Breakfast Club" by John Hughes, but of course a different twist..


Completed
theusagirl is the author of 26 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story