It's been a couple weeks since I gave up on finding love or a stable girlfriend, but it's whatever. It's going to be August soon, next week to be exact. I'm going on 35 and I'm not exactly a teen anymore. I see Aaron pass me and he hasn't been hitting the clubs as much. "Hey, Airboy!" I shout.
He turns and sees me. "JC! What's up? Where's Laney?"
"Who knows? Didn't you hear?"
"What?"
"She broke off the engagement and left, no trace."
"Sorry to hear that."
"Yeah, had a new girl for a couple months, but same story."
"Shit, that blows. I'm looking for a shorty for the night."
I chuckle and recall those days. "Watch out for the nutjobs and stay away from any place that can get you married while intoxicated."
"Yeah, I will."
I shake my head as he moves through the crowd. A raven haired and green-hazel eyed bombshell has gotten my full attention. I approach her and she has me dancing in seconds. "I'm JC," I say in her ear.
"Bryn."
"Are you from here?"
"Tampa is home."
"Why are you here?"
"My friend comes home in a week and a half and I'm staying with his loser brother."
"Who might be the loser brother?"
"You just spoke to him," she cryptically tells me.
I raise an eyebrow and try to remember why her name sounds so familiar. "How do you know him?"
"Old friend of the family."
I drink another beer, 9 down. "We should go back to my house."
"Sure, I just have to grab my purse," she informs me. She disappears into the crowd and returns in a few minutes with a small purse.
She has on a short skirt and an old vintage shirt that I've seen a dozen times, but I can't place it now. I hail a cab and we get in, heading for Beverly Hills. Once we get inside my house, I lock the door and punch in the security system code to activate it. I lead her upstairs and she goes in the bathroom for a couple minutes, exiting with just her bra and boyshorts on. I watch her reach behind herself and watch her black lace strapless bra drop to the floor, noticing her bare feet. "C'mere, mami." She struts over and straddles my hips, her lips crashing into mine.
"I've always wanted to meet you, but didn't have the chance."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah."
I flip us over, her sexy frame lying under my body and thunder crashes, rain falling. I press my mouth to hers and strip.

I wake up and see the beauty I snagged at the club last night, fucked her to the point where she lost her voice. I get out of bed and shower, my phone ringing when I get out. Caller ID tells me it's Aaron. "Hey, kid."
"Please tell me you've seen Nick's friend, Bryn."
Why does it matter? "I'm looking at her naked body in my bed."
"Shit! Nick isn't going to be happy," he grumbles. "Get her up."
"No, you can come get her."
"Fucking fine. You need to pray Nick doesn't find out. Ange, I'm gonna go get Bryn, she stayed with JC last night."
"Shit! Nick's going to kill us."
"Yeah," he sighs.
"How long will you be?"
"An hour, I'm clear across town."
"See you then."
He shows up and goes straight up to my room, gathers her clothes. "Bryn, you have to get up. Nick is calling in an hour."
"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn," she groans and rolls over, going back to sleep.
"Nick is calling soon." She bats at him and barely misses his face. "Bryn, get up."
She lifts her head to look at him. "Fuck off." Back to sleep she goes.
Aaron stands up with one hand on his hip and the other in his hair, scared of his brother. "Can I borrow a sheet or something?"
I walk to my linen closet and hold out a heavy sheet for him. "Sure, here." I smirk and he gives me an annoyed glare.
"Thanks, JC." I nod in response.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story