My baby cousin found out about me telling JC because he can't keep his damn mouth shut about this kinda shit. I'm hanging with Justin right now and I look at him on my inflatable pool chair (yeah, I got one and what?). I cannonball into the water, rippling it enough to make him fall off it and I claim it as my own again. "Pook knows we know cuz JC can't keep his damn mouth shut," I inform him once he surfaces.
He smiles at me, having significant intel about the situation and guffaws. "Aaron actually got cursed out for nearly 2 hours straight the next day."
I try to figure out how he would know this, drawing a blank. "How do you know this?"
"I was visiting and after that, I got a smack upside the back of my head on her way out."
I nod, used to the treatment. "You think they'll hook up again, seriously?"
He ponders the thought for a moment. "If they do, it's whatever," he admits, shrugging. "But, if he fucks up," he continues, shaking his head with an evil grin.
"It's on."
"Damn right, Psycho."
"Poofoo." We burst out laughing at Lance's nickname from forever ago.

"Chris?" Is that Pookie or am I going crazier? "Are you home, 'Lan?"
"Yo estoy en el estudio. Estar ahí en un minuto!" I yell up the stairs, looking at my bandmates. Oh, who are they and what band? Nigels11 is the band's name and it's Ernie Longoria, Mike Bosch and Dave Carreirio with me, I guess I'm the front man.
"What the hell, man?" Mike asks me, confused.
"Dude, I'm Spanish. That's the cousin you've seen in passing a few times."
"Al diablo con eso! Ya voy allá abajo! ¿Quién está aquí?" she yells back after a minute or two.
"Nigels11 está aquí y que estamos grabando, pero es lo que sea, prima de bebé."
"Hahaha! Banda el número 2! ¿Cómo va eso, primo?" she rambles, walking over to me for a hug and glancing over the guys. "Mike, Ernie, y Dave, how have you been?"
I look at them and back to her, laughing at their jaws. She's got on some short shorts, a tight tank top and wedge heels with her hair pulled back, her Oakley shades on her face. "She's your cousin? This is little bitty 'Drya?" Mike asks, pointing at a picture of her from when she was 10. It was taken the weekend before JC told her he liked her.
"Yup, this is her," I beam.
"Wait! I swear she dated Nick Carter, AJ McLean and Lance!" Dave shouts.
"AND JC!" Ernie shouts once he was able to gather his jaw together again.
I sigh, hanging my head and she laughs at them. "I did date them, but I'm with Andrew Keegan. Lance had only been a speculated thing, it didn't happen."
"Are you sleeping with Nick Carter?" Mike asks.
"That isn't your business," she snarls, narrowing her eyes.
I throw my hands up, motioning that they hadn't heard it from me. "What's up, Pook?"
"Wanted to see if you'd be up to chill later, primo."
"Sure, just us?"
"Pero, primo," she playfully whines.
I laugh softly. "Okay, prima."
"Be ready for 7:45, 'Lan," she demands, hugging and bidding adieu to each of us.

"She can't be in the same gene pool as you, man!" Mike argues.
"She is, though," I inform them.
"She's fucking smoking!"
"Man, her eyes are sexy as hell!" Ernie exclaims, groaning.
"Her hips are hot as fuck, paired with the perfect ass!" Dave claims, motioning an hourglass shape.
"Dude, don't cross that line," I warn, pointing my Coors bottle at his face.
"Since you got big with the boyband, has she treated you different?"
"On the clock or off?" I scoff, taking a swig of my beer.
"Off," Mike requests.
"Nope, she's still Pookie and I'll always just be 'Lan to her."
"On the clock?" Dave inquires.
"Only because she managed us, she was hard on the five of us and other than that, not at all. We're still family to her, only JC has that bond with her and he wouldn't even tell Justin about how it was just being with her."
"You had to answer to your younger cousin?" Ernie laughs.
"You want me to sic her on your ass?" I suggest.
"I'm good," Dave claims.
"I'm set on that," Mike comments.
"Sure, I'll rock her world," Ernie insists, smirking.
"If you can get past her death glare," I laugh.
"I saw her fuck up Justin back in the day, dude," Mike explains to Ernie, "and if that little thang could take down Justin, I'm not fittin' to get my ass handed to me."
Ernie scoffs as I fire off a text to her concerning this subject in Spanish, her response coming back in seconds and I can't help but almost die laughing. Holding onto the counter as my boisterious laughter dies down, she enters the house in her skin tight jeans and baby doll top. "The fair good, primo?" she smiles.
"Hey, mami," Ernie greets her.
She stares him down, head to toe and laughs. "¡Qué desperdicio de mi tiempo!" she tells me, her honey drops rolling.
I laugh again, my face red hot. "Oh, shit, dude!"
"What?" they ask me.
"She said Ernie's a waste of her time!"
"Breathe, 'Lan!" she tells me, pulling me to sit on a chair at the table the guys are at.
"Hooo! Damn! I love you, Pook!"
"Love you, too, 'Lan," she replies.

~~~At the fair~~~
"Damn, she's fine," I hear a familiar voice comment behind us.
"Shut up, fucker," a much more familiar voice tells the first one.
"She got a fine ass, though, bro."
"Nah, man. She looks nice, but I think I know her and she'd never gives us the time of day if I'm right."
We continue walking, I'm letting her guide me around. We're talking in Spanish and we both think we know these fools. We lead them behind the 'haunted house' set up and she quickly turns on the one behind her, pinning his 6'1" muscular frame to the back of the building. "I knew it was you, gringo."
His blue eyes meet with her honey drops, a smirk pulling on his lips just after Trace began running just to turn back around to see her and I shaking our heads. "Damn, girl! You was hot back in the day, but you were blessed since I seen you last."
"Shut up, Ayala!" she and Justin shout at him.
"Damn, everyone hates me," he mutters.
"She hates you when she decks you in the face, shorty," I inform him.
"You're the same height," Trace argues with me.
"She's an inch taller," I remind him, holding him against the side of the building.
She laughs, tossing her head back. I look at Trace again, hearing her gasp a moment later. "You fucker!" she laughs, shaking her head as his face goes to her neck. She cacchinates for a minute. "No, I'm with Keegan and you know it," she reminds him, his arms slipping around her and he pulls her body close to his. A smirk appears and he growls playfully, her hand smacking the top of his abs. He chuckles as she scolds him, another blonde haired and blue eyed man walks by and ensures he touches her ass. "Ocean!" she yells out, receiving a glance matched with a smirk.
"Text me, Mandie!" he demands, turning to walk backwards and winking at her.
"Hopopopkop upop lopatoperop?" she says, flirting openly with him.
"Who knows?" he retorts with a sneaky grin, putting his hands out to his sides with his palms up and she giggles.

We silently watch him walk away, the three of us guys looking at each other while she sighs happily and she smiles at Justin, grabbing him by the back of the neck to pull his head down to whisper in his ear. His grin grows and he pulls her closer, grinding against her. "We should walk around for a bit first," he suggests to her, pulling her to walk away and Trace and I follow them.
"What was that about?" Trace asks me.
"Damned if I know," I admit.
"Does she fool around?"
I stop, making him halt by almost clothes lining him. "I have no fucking clue and it's been so long since she's started having sex, but I still respect the fact that it's her choice."
He puts his hands up in surrender, bowing his head. "Sorry, man."
We turn to find those two gone, no clue as to where they had gone. "Where did that fucker go with her?" I ask.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story