Chapter 2 - Fabian's Party

 

"Yo Jay! What's happenin' man?"

 

Justin smiled slowly, only the edges of his mouth curving upward. He manuvered his body toward the sea of half naked bodies at the party. Femanine hands brushed against his arms, down his chest, and along the sides of his face. These women were itching for sex, the smell coming out of their very pores. But he wasn't interested- not tonight anyway. His eyes roamed the crowd of people; the men, or boys at the party kept their eyes to the ground, making sure to avoid any sort of eye contact with him. But the women were a another story. Eyes hooded, skirts hiked up to their thighs, flashing more skin then nessesary as they licked their lips seductively itching to have any piece of him.

 

"Hey holmes." Greeted the young hispanic male. "What do you got that I ain't eh?"

 

"What are you talking about Fabian?"

 

"The women dawg." He shook his head slightly, eyeing the row of women trying to get Justin to notice them. "All you do is walk in here and they all over you ese."

 

He shrugged "Beats me." He said nonchalantly. He shook his head, refusing the bottle of Corona Fabian offered him. "So, where's Anthony?"

 

Fabian sighed heavily. "He's by the garage." He said softly. "Listen holmes, ponte tursha. He be talking some mad shit about you holmes. And I ain't want something to go down. My heffita will kick my ass."

 

Justin smiled, patting the young man on the back. "No worries dawg. I got it covered." He said quickly, before making his way towards his 'gang'. "Sup fellas?"

 

Tyler stepped forward. "What's the 411 boss? Are we taking them down?"

 

Justin let his gaze move towards the back, where Anthony sat with Brandon. They were talking amongst themselves, more than likely arranging for the next delivery of daily narcotics, cocaine, and heroin. His eyebrows grew tight as he watched Anthony pull out a HUGE wad of cash. Drug dealing in his hood was something he wasn't going to tolerate. He looked back at Tyler and his gang that stood closely behind them.

 

"What are you packing?" He asked all of them. They all lifted up their shirts, each of them revealing a  <a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Anaconda target="_blank">44 Magnum Colt Anaconda.</a> He nodded his head. "Good. Don't make a move until I say."

 

All men stood patiently, as they watched Justin make his way towards Anthony and Brandon. "I don't like this man. I don't like this one bit." Ricky, one of Justin's second in command said quietly.

 

"Nah, don't worry bro. Justin knows what he's doing. Just trust him." Tyler assured quietly.

 

"I do trust him dawg. It's that bitch Anthony that I'm worried about." Both men, stood silent as they watched in anticipation as Justin sat in the empty chair in front of Anthony. And boy, Anthony did not look so happy to see him there.

 

"Gentlemen." Justin said curtly. "What do I owe this pleasure of your company?"

 

"Sup puto." Brandon said loudly, rising from his seat.

 

"Brandon, chill holmes." Anthony said quietly, not wanting to cause a scene. "Sup Jay. What are you doing here?"

 

"This is my hood Tony. Whatever's going on here, I'm the first to know. You should know that."

 

"Yeah, and you should also know that I'm about ready to beat your ass for dumping my sister after my nephew was born."

 

Justin sighed heavily. "You know my reason for that Tony. She bought it on herself."

 

"Yeah whatever man." He said quickly, sticking the wad of cash back inside his pocket. "Whatcha you want man?"

 

"Your money." He smirked, as Anthony's eyes grew wide. "You of all people should know that drug dealer in my hood is prohibited."

 

"Well, Justin. I'll have you know that your 'hood' as you call it, are my prime customers."

 

"I'll tell you once Tony. Hand over the cash and get out of here. Or... Suffer the consequences."

 

"Is that a threat puto?" Brandon stood up abruptly. "C'mon puto, show me what you got. You fuckin puto."

 

Justin chuckled lightly, which only made Brandon's temper rise even higher. "Is puto the only word in your vocabulary Wiles?"

 

Brandon's face was literally red from anger. "Hey holmes, don't make me kick your ass."

 

Justin stood up slowly, the smirk never leaving his face. "I won't tell you again Tony. Give me the cash or watch your back."

 

"Fuck you bitch!" Tony spat angerly, as he watched Justin walked back to his men. "Stupid son of bitch." His eyes glowed with anger, as he watched them leave the party through the side of the yard.

 

"I don't trust that puto T." Brandon said quietly, his eyes glowing with anger as well. "He's up to something holmes. That puto look to calm to just walk away from us like that."

 

Anthony looked up at him. "Hey man, cut it with the puto shit it's really fuckin annoying." He shook his head, as Brandon remain silent after that. "Let's get out of here holmes. I think our business is done for tonight." Both men stood, as they made their way towards side of the house. "We just need to make one little pit stop." He pulled out the bag of heroin, as they stepped onto the dark streets.

 

Five minutes later, they appeared on the dark streets of Whitter Blvd. "Yo T, how much we make dawg?"

 

Anthony smiled, as he pulled out the enormous wad of cash. "Twenty grand easy." They both laughed as they rounded the corner of S. Maple Ave and Whittier Blvd. The streets were empty and quiet. The street lights casting an eerie glow against the asphalt. What sounded like a beer bottle, shattered loudy, only a few short feet away from them. "What the fuck was that?"

 

Brandon and Anthony stood in the middle of Whittier Blvd. They watched Justin's men emerged from the shadows. "What are you vatos gonna do ese?" Anthony stood still, as they stopped three feet away from him and Brandon. They were confused for a minute, wondering why Justin's men were standing there in a circle, and not doing anything.

 

"I warned you Tony. But you didn't listen." Both Anthony and Brandon turned to see Justin enter the small circle. Under the glow of the street lights, he looked like the really dangerous gang member he was. And the smirk never left his face. "Ramirez was kind enough to let me the business you two have been doing. And tonight's delivery was what I needed to end your little escapade."

 

"You don't know who your fucking with asshole."

 

"Oh really?" Justin stood inches away from him, calm as a lake. "Hand over the cash and you and Wiles will walk away clean."

 

In a sudden movement, Anthony's fist came forward rapidly but Justin's head whooshed to the side, completely avoiding Anthony's punch. Justin's fist came forward next, knocking Anthony forcefully to the ground. He turned around quickly, knocking Brandon down before he too punched him. Justin's men stood by watching and observing the streets for any signs of the cops. In less than five minutes, Anthony and Brandon were lying on the ground unconscious. He pulled the wad of cash from Anthony's pocket, along with the drugs he found on them.

 

"Dispose of this." He said, handing Tyler the drugs. He divided the money, giving each of his men two grand. He looked at Tyler, as he disposed of the sustance in the streets sewer, while Ricky poured water to help dissolve it. "That's it, we're finished here boys." He said, as the other men chuckled lightly, walking away from Anthony and Brandon's unconscious bodies.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story