Author's Chapter Notes:
Just wanted to give you a little something extra to tide you over while B-Twice and I work on Chapter 9. Hope you like it!
"Hey, there's a plate in the oven for you if you're hungry."

Morgan sent the text and set the phone down, dropping herself onto the sofa with a grunt. The TV was already on, playing the latest episode of The People's Court for background noise. It had been a long day at the store today. It seemed like every customer who came in had a problem with something. Either their item cost too much money, wasn't available in their size or ideal color, or had been damaged in some slight way.

The backup in work meant she'd had to skip lunch, and now the pads of her feet stung with exhaustion. Luckily, her grandmother had volunteered to take Chloe outside to the playstructure so Morgan could have a few moments to herself.

The phone buzzed on the table, causing a loud rattle to sound through the room. She picked it up just in time to see Justin's name before the screen faded to black.

"Thanks," he'd said. "I'm starved. Can you bring it to the office?"

Morgan frowned. The office was all the way at the front of the complex. It would take dozens of painful footsteps to get there.

"You can't stop by while you make your rounds? I had a long day today."

"Got desk duty tonight," he replied with a frown. "Please? Pwetty please? You know I love your cooking."

Morgan grinned to herself. Justin was a smart man. He'd figured out way too quickly that flattery and sweetness would get her to do just about anything he wanted.

"Alright," she said. "I'll be down in a little bit."

She set the phone down, preparing to stand up and look for her shoes when the phone buzzed again.

"You still wearing that little white skirt?"

Morgan's eyebrow rose, and she looked down at her white crotchet shift dress. She'd had a blazer on over it earlier in the day, which would have made it look like a skirt from a distance.

"How do you know what I'm wearing?"

"I told you, I see you, girl!" He answered. "You should keep that on, show off those legs."

"You're already getting a free dinner. Don't push it," she teased with a wink.

In reality she was entirely too lazy to even consider changing clothes, but he didn't need to know that.

Morgan headed into the bedroom and found a pair of worn flipflops. It saved her the effort of having to bend down and tie any laces, and the soles were soft from all the years of wear. She pulled his plate from the oven, covered the top in foil, and headed out the door.

The sun was sitting low in the sky, casting shades of orange, red, and purple against the clouds. Kids were still running circles around the playstructure, climbing over the bars and swinging from chains and a tire swing. Chloe was at the top of a makeshit tower, and she waved her boney arms in the air when she spotted her Mom on the walkway. Morgan waved back with a smile.

The walk to the front building wasn't long, but, it seemed like forever until she reached the walkway that lead to the security door. It was eerily quiet at Polo Apartments, save for the sound of passing cars on the main road. No one hung around the front of the complex anymore, too afraid of being yelled at by the strict guard who'd been put on night patrol. There was a porchlight illuminating the door to the office. She pulled open the screen door, raising her hand to knock just below the black SECURITY plaque, when the door opened for her.

Justin stood there, his black uniform crisp and starched from a fresh wash. He stood straight, his shoulders square, and his eyes swept down her frame; already silently seeking out the curves of her figure under the fabric.

"Hey," he said, moving to the side so she could enter.

"Hey."

Morgan stepped up and into the office, looking around at the windowless room. The counter was a mess with used coffee cups and fast food wrappers. The walls were cast in a green glow from the sleeping computer monitors. Her eyes were scanning over the papers strewn across his desk when she heard the door close and the deadbolt turn. She looked at Justin, who was turning the lock on the doorknob as well.

"I brought your plate," she said, the porcelin warm in her hands.

"Thanks. It smells good."

Justin stepped over to her, taking the plate from her hands and sliding it onto the countertop on his right. He was dangerously close to her, the coarse fabric of his uniform brushing against her arm. Suddenly the room felt small. She took a step closer to his desk, putting some space between them.

"So, since when do you have desk duty? I thought Dale liked to hold down the fort and have nap time."

She heard the stomp of his heavy boots as he closed the short distance between them. When she turned, expecting him to reply with some witty remark about Dale's inability to work, a wave a surprise rushed through her when she found herself being kissed instead. His lips crashed into hers. Large, strong hands held her face still.

"Wait," she tried to speak.

He didn't pause in his assault, and Morgan pushed against his chest.

"What are you doing?" She panted.

Justin's eyes were dancing, and the hint of a small smirk played on his lips. But, instead of answering with words, he grabbed her again - this time spinning her around. In an instant she was facing the desk, her eyes staring at the plain gray wall.

His hands were everywhere - roaming over her hips, sliding up her stomach, grabbing at her breasts. His lips entertained themselves with her shoulder, making their way to her neck where his soft, hot tongue flicked over her skin.

"There's 20 minutes left until Dale and Tim are done with their rounds, and I haven't seen you in days."

Morgan chuckled.

"You saw me on Friday," she breathed.

"That's right, Friday. Days ago, like I said."

He'd worked his normal shift on Friday, and then reported to his unit early Saturday morning. They spent the weekend doing... whatever it was they did during drill. Morgan had noticed a pattern over time. Whenever Justin returned from drill, formation, PT - anything to do with the Marine Corps, he always wanted to see her first thing, and was even more demanding than usual. There must have been something about being surrounded with all the tesosterone that caused his already vivacious and insatiable appetite to increase.

"Is this what the skirt suggestion was about? You were hoping for some easy access?"

A half-hearted "mmhmm" was all she heard in response.

Her head involuntarily lolled back onto his shoulder. His fingers had found the outline of one of her erect nipples, and the pad of his thumb was caressing it gently.

"Unfortunately for you, Sergeant," she teased. "I'm not that sort of girl."

Once again, Justin answered her with his body instead of his words. His arms slid around her waist, and she could feel his arousal pressing against her. Fingertips tickled her ribcage, following along the the seam of her dress.

Then one of his hands started to head South, sliding under the hem of her dress and brushing the tops of her thighs. Morgan opened her mouth to protest, but the words were lost in her throat. His hand moved, palming her intimately, fingers grazing the crotch of her panties.

"I was thinking about this all weekend," he murmured, his lips brushing against her ear.

Morgan's knees went weak, and she tried to angle her hips away from him. The feable attempt was shortlived. Justin felt her pull away and stepped forward. Morgan's legs pressed against the wood, sandwiched between his body and the desk. He started to caress her again, making slow circles over her clitoris. Her body was getting warm, the fabric growing ever so slightly damp.

Her hips wiggled again, this time to absolutely no avail. She tried to speak, but it took a few attempts to get the words out. Everytime she tried his fingers would press a little harder, increasing the sensation. She grabbed his wrist, trying to pull his hand away.

"Justin," she sighed finally. "We shouldn't... This isn't a good idea. Tim and Dale could come back any-."

Apparently she was never going to get the chance to speak. Her words were cut off when he spun her around. Navy blue eyes, looked straight through her, sparking a fire in her blood. Her body started to sizzle from the inside out, aching between her thighs and across her breasts.

"Morgan," he stated firmly, "you're wasting time. Don't make me cuff you."

Her jaw dropped and her brow raised. He'd never threatened her with handcuffs, or any other type of restraints before. But, there was no doubt in her mind that he was serious. In fact, with the way that he was looking down at her - his eyes dark and determined - he looked dead serious.

His lips covered hers again, hands smoothing down her back and over the curve of her ass where he squeezed roughly. Morgan's heart jumped in her chest, her arms encircling his neck. His skin was soft, with short, peach-fuzz hairs on the back of his neck. She couldn't deny that as hesitant as she was about this location, she was still very excited. It was rushed, frivolous, exciting. She could feel how much he wanted her - needed her - and the prospect of possibly being caught only added to the appeal.

Justin's tongue parted her lips, snaking into her mouth at the same time as he pulled her closer. Her arms locked around his waist, squeezing the stiff vest under his shirt. Frantic hands yanked at the hem of her dress, lifting it up and over her hips. Then he pushed forward again, forcing her up onto the desk; cold wood under her bare thighs.

"I want you so bad," he said roughly, his hand sliding into her hair and grasping a wad between his fingers. "So many things I want to do to you."

Morgan pulled him in for another kiss, her legs wrapping around him. She wanted him too, her veins overrun with lust. He tasted good, felt good; he even smelled good with that signature scent of sweat, grass, and axe bodywash.

Deciding to give him a taste of his own medicine, she answered him with a gesture rather than words. Her small hand reached for the tent in the front of his pants, slender fingers gripping his obvious erection. A small part of her mind wondered if she would ever stop being surprised by his size. Somehow he always seemed to be bigger in person than in her memory. Justin let his hands drop to his sides, letting out a deep exhale and dipping his head back to look at the ceiling. She started to massage, feeling him strain against the zipper.

When he looked at her again his eyes glowed green in the lights from the computer. His lids lowered slightly, eyes narrowing and focusing on her face. He'd lost himself. Any trace of the sweet Justin she'd come to know that had been fighting to come through was gone. He was all primal animal now, acting on desire and instinct.

Without warning he pulled her from the desk, spun her around, and bent her over in one swift motion. Morgan's brow furrowed as she wondered how she'd gotten here, her cheek pressed against a piece of white printer paper. Then she felt his hands, smoothing over her ass again. She could feel the burn of his eyes as he drank her in, using one of his fingers to trace the edge of the crotch of her underwear.

She trembled at his touch, wishing with all her heart that he would discard the barrier between him. He could push them to the side, pull them down. Hell, they'd been on sale when she'd purchased them; for all she cared he could rip them off entirely. She just wanted to feel him, be completely full of him, and lose herself in the ecstasy he provided.

The good thing about this side of Justin was he didn't wait for her advice or permission before he did what he wanted. Sometimes she felt like a toy he used to relieve himself when he had an urge too strong to satisfy on his own.

He reached forward, grabbing her wrist and pulling her hand back. She felt him tug on the crotch of her underwear, hooking them over her middle finger and out of his way.

"Stay just like that," he breathed.

Morgan was expecting the jingling of metal signifying the undoing of his belt, but instead all she heard was the swift undoing of a zipper. Barely a beat passed before he pushed into her, hard and deep. He watched himself disappear into her, pressing as far as he could.

She was... perfect, as always. Soft. Warm. Tight. Soaking wet. It must have been something in her DNA, because he'd never had a woman like this before; every encounter seemed to feel better than the last. He could feel her coating him with every thrust, her cream just beginning to drip from his shaft.

She was the sexiest thing he'd seen in ages; totally open, ready and waiting to be taken. Her brown eyes had turned almost black with desire, and he could make out the tell-tell signals that her body craved him. She might have been hesitant, but he was positive that she wanted him just as much as he'd wanted her.

Morgan cried out, and for the first time Justin didn't care. Only one room in the building shared a wall with the security office: the leasing office. It had closed hours ago, giving him free reign to make as much noise as he watched. He had every intention of finding out exactly how loud he could make her scream.

Justin set a persistant, relentless pace. Morgan drug her nails along the desk, a deep scratching sound flowing into the air only to be drowned out by her noises. She was honestly trying to contain herself. But he was so forceful, his member long and wide, rubbing parts of her insides that she didn't even know were there.

Then he paused, and watched her body react to the sudden opportunity to relax. A wave rolled down her back, arching her spine and vibrating down into her hips. She let out soft whimpers, her heavy breathes rustled the papers underneath her. He moved slow, letting her come down so he could build her back up again.

Subconciously, Morgan's lips parted and she sighed a single word.

"Harder."

As soon as the word was spoken she inwardly asked herself why. What he'd been doing had been plenty - more than enough. She did have a job to do in the morning; a job which entailed a lot of walking and standing. That was difficult enough with him on any given day of the week.

Justin's brow raised slightly, and he too wondered if Morgan knew what she'd just gotten herself into. He'd been experimenting with her, toying with her. But, that had been nowhere near as hard as he could go. If she wanted harder, she was going to get it.

Morgan felt him step even closer, the sharp edge of the desk digging into her thighs. He was right up against her, the thick fabric of his uniform scratching the back of her hamstrings and the outside of her calves. One of her legs was lifted, her inner thigh resting on the desktop and her heel in his desk chair. His thick fingers spread her wide, holding her open, and a gust of cool air tickled all of her private places.

He started to move again, this time slamming into her. He was so close to her, his hips right up against her, that she had no option but to accept all of him at whatever speed he decided. She damn near screamed this time, his name passing through her lips. She let go of the underwear, her arm reaching out desperate to grab anything she could. An old McDonald's bag fell sending 3 packets of ketchup sliding across the tile, and a folder landed on the floor with a slam.

Justin smiled.

He had the answer to his question.

When he slowed down this time, she had nothing to say. She laid there, panting, whimpering, and unable to move. Justin rotated her hips, turning her onto her side ever so slightly. This time they moaned in unison when he thrust forward. His ever hardening erection glided along the ridges and peaks of her inner walls. He was deeper inside her than he'd ever been before, and new, foreign waves of pleasure and arousal radiated through her.

Morgan gasped, reaching back to grasp his forearm. The muscles were hard and flexed as he held her hips steady.

"Oh God," she managed to mutter. "Justin."

He'd been busy watching the scene, taking pride in seeing himself disappear and reappear. Soft, pink lips were wrapped around him intimately, her body stretching to accomidate the size. But at the whisper of his name his eyes flicked up to her face. She was biting down on her full, pouty bottomlip, and he felt himself twitch within her. As much as he loved toying with her, he was getting to close to keep playing that game.

"You like that, baby?" He asked. "You like that dick?"

His answer was a faint 'yes' and a squeeze to his arm accompanied by the subtle sting of her nails dugging in.

"Then cum for me," he said. "Let me feel it, baby. Cum on my dick."

The mixture of sweet sentiments and dirty words were almost too much. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her lids fell closed. She could feel his balls lightly brushing against her clitoris with each forward motion. The opposite edge of the desk was banging a steady rhythmn into the grey wall infront of her.

His coaxing and movements pushed her over the edge. A fluttering began in her groin before tiny, tingling sensations rippled through her. Justin watched as her body went rigid. She was letting out long, throaty moans, and her insides swelled in intense pulsations. Her hips started to shake, legs trembling. Soon, his member was enveloped in a thick, white secretion.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she faintly heard him say, "there you go."

Justin couldn't hold back anymore - not that any part of him wanted to. Morgan felt him push into her, filling her entirely. He was throbbing as he let go, giving her light tickles of warmth with every spurt. Shivers ran through him, his vision went white, and he barely had the energy to keep himself from collapsing on top of her.

The room was quiet, except for the hum of the computers and their labored breathing. He waited a moment before withdrawing, then he pulled her panties back into position, covering her swollen lower lips.

He tucked himself back into his pants, grinning as she struggled to lower her leg to the floor. She was wobbly on her feet, but her breathing was starting to even out, and her vision was beginning to clear.

"You okay?" He asked.

She heard the cocky tone laced through his words, but she didn't have the energy to care. Suddenly, she was so tired. Sleep sounded amazing.

"Yeah," she said. "I just... whew."

Justin chuckled. Those were his thoughts exactly. Morgan pulled her dress back down, the fabric hitting her a little above the knee. Then she made her way to his pleather desk chair and plopped down with a sigh.

"Do you want me to walk you back?"

Morgan looked up.

"I thought you had to stay at the office tonight."

A rattling noise interupted them, and the doorknob to the office started to twist back and forth. Justin walked over, undid the locks, and yanked the door open. Morgan stood up, smoothing her dress and running a hand over her tossled hair.

"Hey, why's the door locked?"

Morgan heard Tim's voice, and then he stepped through the entryway and into her line of view. He wore the same heavy, all black uniform as Justin, but stood a few inches shorter.

"It's a security door," Justin said. "It only works if it's secure."

Tim looked from Justin to Morgan and back again. Then his eyes narrowed on Justin and the corners of his mouth raised in a small smile.

"Right."

More shuffling sounded, and Dale stepped into the room. He had a large plastic cup from Wendy's in one hand, and a paper Wendy's to-go bag in the other. His stiff black uniform did little to mask his growing potbelly, and between Tim and Justin's heads of dark hair his salt and pepper fade stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Alright, hot shot," he said. "I'm back from lunch. Your turn."

Morgan's eyes widened, then she caught herself and crossed her arms over her chest. That lying little camoflauged, stone-faced snake. He didn't have desk duty at all, he'd just wanted her in the office. It was their usual schedule for him to be inside on rotation while Tim walked the grounds and Dale went to get food. He'd be out walking the perimeter again in a half hour.

"Hey, Morgan," Dale spoke, eyebrows lifting in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

All three men looked at her, and Tim cleared his throat.

"She just stopped by to alert us of some gambling going on in the back lot. I took care of it. Right, Morgan?"

Morgan nodded adamently.

"And now I'm going to escort her home," Justin said.

He held out a hand, motioning for her to come along. Briefly, she felt his hand on the small of her back as she passed through the group and stepped out onto the walkway.

"Right. Thanks Tim, for handling that. Goodnight guys."

Justin stepped on the walkway beside her, leading the way back towards her building.

"I'll be back in a few," he told Tim. "Nobody touch that plate on the counter. I brought lunch from home today."

Tim nodded, moving to close the door as the couple walked away. Just before it clicked shut Dale's muted voice came floating out.

"This place is a mess. What were you two doing in here? And, what is that smell?"

Morgan threw a hard right hook at Justin's shoulder, careful to avoid the bulletproof vest wrapped around his torso.

"Jerk," she muttered.

He merely laughed. His lips spread into that trademark, heart-stopping smile, and his eyes lightened back to their usual bright blue.

"You love it."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj kitchensex interracialj abusiveex justin soldierj alternateuniverse