Author's Chapter Notes:
I have been a bad updater. To my readers, I apologize. Thanks jr88freak for your help with this chapter. You are awesome.
"We should just donate all this crap and go by new. It'd be a helluva lot easier," Joey said leaning against the archway leading into the kitchen. It was very tempting. There were boxes piled everywhere, much like the rest of the house. The only room in the house that was semi unpacked was the master bedroom and that was only because they needed a place to sleep once they collapsed from pure exhaustion like they did last night after coming home after moving Rachel's things into JC's. He had been so tired he couldn't manage more than a small kiss on Melissa's lips before he spooned behind her and fell asleep.

"Yard sale," Melissa's voice came from somewhere in the midst of boxes. "There will be hundreds of girls bringing their allowances to buy the fork you've eaten with."

"I wouldn't go that far," he said though he was sure it was probably true. Their fans were a bit crazy at times.

"Oh my God!" Melissa's voice was high-pitched and loud. "Joey Fatone ate off this fork!" She shrieked...loudly. "This fork was in his mouth...it would be like he kissed me! Oh my God! He could have had Justin over for dinner. He could have used this spoon."

"You're insane," Joey pushed away from wall and walked into the kitchen, following the sounds of Melissa's laughter until he found her on the other side of the island. She was kneeling on the floor pulling pots from the box stacking them neatly in the cupboard.

Melissa hummed as she stuck the colander next to the pots. It was a staple in an Italian's house. "They'd probably flip over bath towels. I mean come on; kitchen utensils only touch the mouth. Bath towels touch so much more," she sent him a sly look complete with a wink. "They'd be fighting over the towel you used to floss your behind."

"I do not floss my behind," he said indigently. "Why are you unpacking the kitchen anyway? It's not like you're gonna be using any of this."

"I'll be using this to knock you upside the head," she held up a small pot. "When I get to the utensils I'm sure I could use the tongs to pinch your nipples."

"Kinky..."
Melissa put the last of the pots away; the box empty. She lifted it up and tossed it somewhere behind her before she pulled another box to her. She sliced open the tape and sighed moving the packing paper away. "I had a dream last night I was being attacked by boxes."

"Boxes huh?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "Back in my hay day before, you know, sowed my oats, that would have been a dream come true."

"You're such a perv," she rolled her eyes as she set about unpacking more pots.

"Oh baby you love me, perviness and all."

Melissa stared up at him, meeting his brown eyes. Her heart stumbled as she gazed into his eyes seeing his love shining bright. It was still hard to believe that everything had come back around. After the New Year started off so horribly; they were standing in their brand new house ready to push all the bad memories away and start fresh. Her love for Joey never died. She just tried to box it up and put it in the darkness corner of her heart where she tried to forget about it. Not that it ever worked. Stubborn Italian.

"I do love you."

"You keep looking at me like that and you aren't going to be unpacking anymore boxes," Joey said matter-of-factly.

"Maybe I don't want to unpack any more boxes," Melissa stood up, leaving the half unpacked box. Her gaze never wavered from Joey's. "I think I earned a break." She stepped around two boxes stacked on one another coming to a stop right in front of Joey. Pressing a finger to his chest, she trailed a line down over his stomach to the waist band of his jeans. His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed.

"I can think of better activities we could be doing."

He drew a swift intake of breath as Melissa's finger lightly trailed over the bugle in the front of his pants. It had only taken that one light touch to get him hard. He licked his suddenly dry lips. Melissa's normal bright green eyes had darkened with passion. "Li...like what?"

"Oh, I don't know," she leaned forward running her tongue along the shell of his right ear. Her breath came out hot and she grinned when she felt Joey shiver. Her finger still trailed up and down his erection pressing against the denim waiting to be freed. "We can wait and see what comes up."

"Oh something's come up," Joey muttered, groaning softly when Melissa cupped him. He couldn't stop the full body shiver as she massaged his erection and sucked on his ear lobe. He gasped feeling the light nibbles on his lobe. "Mel..." he tilted his head as she trailed kisses down his neck. Her hand still massaged him through his jeans. He pressed himself into her hand.

Melissa met Joey's lips with wild abandon. She wasted no time licking and nipping at his lips under he opened for her. Her tongue swept into his mouth, seeking and finding his tongue. She stroked playfully, teasingly as her hands moved to the button on his jeans making quick work of the button and lowering the zipper. Her hand slipped beneath the fabric and she wrapped her fingers around him. He was hot, plump and hard. She worked him in short strokes; her movements confined by the material. The back of her hand rubbed against his boxers and she felt a damp spot appear. With one last sweep of her tongue in his mouth, she broke the kiss and sank to her knees.

"Mel," Joey groaned, his hand threading through Melissa's blonder hair to the back of her head.

Melissa pulled the jeans and boxers down over his hips, freeing Joey's hard erection in all its glory.

There was a glistening drop of cum and leaned forward swiping her tongue across the head.

"Fuck," Joey drew out. He dropped his head back closing his eyes.

She wrapped her hand around the shaft slowly stroking. Daring a look, she peaked through her eyelashes biting her lip when she saw the display of emotions on Joey's face. Bringing her eyes back forward, she licked her lips as hand still worked in sure movements. She gave him a couple more quick strokes before she released him.

"What?" Joey opened his eyes, trying to blink through the cloudy confusion. "Why..." He gave a long groan when he felt Melissa's tongue lick him from base to tip. "Sweet Mother of God..." His hand tightened in her hair when the head of his penis finally entered the warm, wet, delicious mouth. "God Mel," he breathed as her tongue swirled around his head. It pressed against the tiny slit drawing more precum. He fought not to press forward. He wanted to push himself into her mouth feeling her warmth surround him; feeling her tongue bathing him. He moaned.

Melissa raised a hand wrapping it around his penis once more. While she suckled and tongued the head, she started stroking him again. She could feel him pulsing in her hand and she held him tighter. Raising another hand, she gently cupped his balls, rolling them around in her hold; gently tugging on them.

"Ah," Joey clenched his eyes shut. "Oh God..." Mel released her hand and started taking more of him in her mouth. "Oh fuck... that's it..." he couched as he slid deeper; finally sounded in the wet warmth. He could feel more fluid leaking from his tip and his dick tightened. He was close to coming.

Opening her mouth wide, she took Joey in as far as she could. Her tongue moved around the shaft, stroking and pressing. She pulled back just as slowly as she took him in hearing his appreciative groan. His dick was now coated with her saliva as she let him fall from her mouth. She took him in her hand again, gliding up and down his hard shaft now perfectly lubed. She nuzzled his groin breathing in the masculine scent. Her pussy clenched involuntary and she wanted nothing more than to pull off her clothes and lay back to allow Joey to slide into her. A soft moan escaped her as she could feel him inside of her. Her panties dampened.

"Jesus Mel..." he breathed. He moved his hips against her hand. He wished she'd put her mouth back on him. He wanted to be between those lips. He wanted her tongue moving around him. He grunted feeling that tongue wash over his balls. She drew one into her mouth sucking lightly before the other. He nearly whimpered when her movements stopped and her mouth left. He did whimpered when her mouth returned engulfing his shaft, taking him all the way. His knees quaked and he pressed back against the counter, willing his legs to hold him, not to give out on him now.

Melissa hummed around his shaft before pulling back enough so she could work her hand around him again. Squeezing him tighter, she stroked him as she sucked hard. Her tongue moved over his head to the vein underneath. She could feel him tightening and knew he was close. Her hand moved faster and she cupped his balls once more tugging them gently.

"Oh yeah...fuck Mel..." Joey hissed. His hips worked with her. He clenched his eyes tighter; his breath coming out of his nose. He bit his lip and tasted the metallic. "God...Mel...Yeah...Fuck..." Words dropped from his mouth. "I'm...gonna...cumming...aurgh!" He grunted as his dick spasmed, shooting out thick loads of creamy white cum.

Melissa continued stroking as she held her mouth still. She swallowed the hot, tangy substance careful not to allow any to spill from her mouth. She sucked him dry sure to take it all before licking him clean. With a kiss to the tip of his softening cock, she slowly stood. Using the back of her hand, she wiped at her mouth; her lips swollen and no doubt red. She watched as Joey slowly opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Come here," he growled wrapping her in his arms. He kissed her feverishly, refusing to allow her any chance to breath. She clutched his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin. He pressed his tongue into her mouth, sweeping across hers leading it back to his mouth, where he sucked it. When he broke the fiery kiss, Melissa panted for breath, her chest heaving against his. He didn't give her time to get her bearings. He dipped down nipped at her neck, drawing a gasp. He soothed the mark with his tongue before moving to her ear. He traced her ear with his tongue nibbling at the lobe. "It's my turn to return the favor," he whispered. "Did that turn you on Melly?" He felt a shiver course through her and he grinned predatorily. "I bet it did. How wet are you? I bet you are so wet I could slide all the way in, in one...long...stroke." He pressed his hips against her drawing out a moan.

"Joey..."

"Oh don't worry Bambina," he whispered hotly against her ear. "I'm going to take care of you." He reached down, quickly unfastening Melissa's jeans. He pressed a hand beneath her panties running over the soft downy curls until he found what he was looking for. Pressing a finger into the wet cavern enlisted a moan from them both. The earlier words were true. She was completely wet; he could slide in to the hilt. Removing his hand he grinned when he heard her moan of protest.

Joey pushed Melissa's jeans and panties down her legs. With a hand on either of her hips he lifted her up sitting her on the counter. Once she was seated he pulled both her jeans and panties completely off, dropping them to the floor. He pulled her toward the edge of the counter and stepped between her legs. His cock was already hard once again but that was going to have to wait. "I want to slide into you right now, Bambina. You've got me hard again already just by feeling how wet you are. Would you like me to slide into you?"

"Please," Melissa nearly begged. She wrapped her legs around his waist, using them to pull her closer.

"I will, but first," he stepped back, breaking the hold Melissa had on him. He spread her legs opening her up to his view. She was glistening already; the curls around her clit were damp. "Sucking me off really turned you on," he commented. He reached out trailing one finger around her hole. It slid easily. He smiled hearing the slight whimper. He pressed that finger inside of her watching Melissa's face as her eyes slid shut. He watched as she drew her bottom lip between her teeth and he leaned forward pressing his lips to hers. He cupped the back of her head, his tongue sweeping into her mouth once again as his finger worked in and out of her pussy.
He broke the kiss rather quickly and bent down. He shivered involuntary as her scent hit him. His dick hardened and he fought the urge to slam into her. Withdrawing his finger, he didn't give her much time to think before he took a swipe of her nether region from hole to pubic hair.

Melissa moaned pressing her pussy against Joey's mouth. Her hands wove through his short hair. She was already wound tight; she wouldn't be able to handle much of Joey's ministrations.

"Joey...mmm..." His tongue entered her and she drew her bottom lip between her teeth. "God."

Joey placed both his hands on her thighs keeping her spread open for him as moved his tongue in and out of her. He could fell the muscles in his legs quivering and knew but the sound of her breathing that she was close. He pulled his tongue from her depths and let go of one of her legs. He pressed two fingers deep inside her as his tongue found the sensitive nub usually hidden by curls. In this position it was sticking. He flattened his tongue over it, pressing against it in an upward swipe. This drew a moan from Melissa. Her muscles clenched around his fingers and he imagined them gripping his dick.

"Jesus God Joey," Melissa panted. She couldn't stop her hips from moving in time with the trusting of Joey's fingers. She tightened her fingers in his hair when his tip of his tongue flicked over her clit. Back and forth; back and forth. "Oh fuck...fuck fuck fuck..." When Joey drew her clit into mouth and sucked it was over. She pulled his face into her center, threw back her head and released a garbled shout.

Joey winced at the hold on his hair, but he withdrew his fingers, holding her quaking thighs as he pressed his tongue back into her hole and lapped up everything she offered. Straightening, he pressed closer grinning when the height of the counter aligned his erection with her center. "I knew I liked this house." He wrapped a hand around his dick, stroking a couple times. He teased the head of his cock against Melissa's pussy.

"Stop fucking around," Melissa's hand covered Joey's holding his dick in place. She wrapped her legs around his waist and using her heels nudged him forward. They both released groans when he entered her. "God..."

"Jesus Mel," Joey gasped feeling her muscles, still recovering from her orgasm, grip him tightly. He leaned his forehead against her shoulder a he settled deep inside her. "You keep doing that, I'm gonna come right here."

"Doing what?" Melissa asked innocently as she clenched her muscles again causing Joey to start slightly.

"Minx," he muttered. He dropped his gaze as he pulled out of her sex. His dick shined with her juices.

"Stop fucking around," she repeated, growling after his movements were slow and precise. "And fuck me."

"Yes Ma'am," he slammed into her enticing a moan. Gripping her hips he kept up his actions, using long strokes. He entered her deeply each time. She titled her hips to meet him; her muscles still clenching around him as if they didn't want him to pull out. "Shit Mel..." he bit his lip. He felt sweat bead on his forehead.

"Mmmm," Melissa weaved her hand throw his hair, cupping the back of his head. She brought his forward, running her tongue along his ear. His movements quickened. "The whole time my mouth was on you, I imagined your dick in me. That's what made me so wet," she whispered, drawing a moan from Joey. "I wanted you to bend me over the counter and take me from behind. Would you like to do that Joey?"

"Oh fuck yeah," Joey grunted. He couldn't stop. He imagined Melissa bent over the counter with his dick buried deep in her. That was all it took. He came with a roar, his hot seed shooting inside of her. He pressed his head against her neck as his hips jolted. A shuddered coursed through his body as he stilled breathing heavily. "Wow..." he said picking his head up. He kissed Melissa's softly, nipping playfully at her bottom lip. "If unpacking turns you on this much, we're moving every month."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: joey