I know it was hard for the two of them to make amends with me like that and on a whim, but only for her sake. I replay what had gone down when they returned today as I lay with her head on my bare chest, happy to have put it behind us in a way and smile to myself. I did it for the sake of my relationship, nothing less and to show respect. I can't believe that we're staying in her room at her aunt's and she's okay with it, even more so because the door is shut. She shivers in her sleep and I pull the blanket up higher, her body relaxing against mine once more. I know I'm not exactly liked by JC and Justin and I'm okay with it, but she wanted us to 'make some sorta peace known' between myself and them. She made it clear over the past few days, emphasizing the violent mannerisms they've exhibited in the past at me, I know she's more than aware of it all. She's what you call overly observant, she has to be. She's our manager and has to be on the lookout when it comes down to my group's safety. She takes her profession so seriously that sometimes she even forgets we're dating and that she is more than our manager.

She drives me crazy in more ways than one and I refuse to name them all, I know it'd take far too long. Man, even Brian says I'm crazy for putting everything at risk in the ways I have in the past three years and I mean every little thing I've done for her, the dumbest being what she knows nothing about. I don't want to tell her what I do when AJ and I hang out alone, but I know that when she finds out is the moment she's just gonna walk away with a heart of ice and probably unforgiving. I know I shouldn't and he still pushes it on me, making me feel even worse if I'd tell him no.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story