Author's Chapter Notes:
Have you ever seen a reindeer fly??

“Alright, split up and search.” Officer Ludwig told his fellow officers, it was early morning and the officers were around the tri-state area searching for Chris and JC. To them, they have been reported missing for twenty-four hours at least. The rest of the guys didn’t want the media to know about this, so they decided to keep this quiet and let them figure this out for themselves, the last thing they needed was for fans to worry about them. If they were missing, they were probably within the area anyway, if their location pointed elsewhere, then they would tell Johnny about it, and so Johnny could inform the fans and they could expand from there.

 

The rest of the officers got sent dogs to locate them, sometimes the scent dogs could smell other things that humans cannot. Meanwhile, the parents of the rest of the guys were flying in to New York today, they told them the news over the phone, and would be there and help them in any way they can.

 

“Ok, while they are doing the search, we should go back to where we were last night.” Joey explained to Justin and Lance, who still had the worried looks on their faces.

 

“Yeah I’ll go with you Joey, and we’ll come back here before my mom arrives from the airport.” Justin told him.

 

They all agreed, and headed back to the truck again, not to interfere with the officers and their scent dogs while they were searching.

 

Joey’s parents, sister and brother stayed at the house to receive calls, just in case they found any word of what the officers told them about Chris and JC.

 

 

Chris and JC were eating breakfast that Laurie had cooked for them, it was really delicious, or maybe it was the hunger talking.

 

“Laurie, this is the best breakfast that I have ever eaten.” Chris said in between mouthfuls.

 

Laurie just smiled at them and continued talking to one of the smaller elves in the room, it was ingredients for a Christmas cake she wanted to bake for Santa, and it needed to be special.

 

“Thanks Laurie, you’re the best.” The little elf said and hurried out the door with the list of ingredients to bring it to the baking room.

 

JC couldn’t help but smile at how the feeling of the warmth and comfort in the room, he kept thinking about his family, and that smile turned into a frown. Chris saw that, and told him what was wrong?

 

“Chris, do you think the guys are looking for us?”

 

Chris thought for a moment, “They must be worried sick about us that’s for sure, but you heard what Elvin and Sparkle said, we can’t call out, and they can’t call in.”

 

“But why not?” JC started.

 

Laurie was listening to what they were saying, “Don’t worry boys, just to let you know they are looking for you, but they aren’t gonna find you today.”

 

“They are looking for us?” Chris asked surprised.

 

Laurie nodded, “Yep.”

 

“How do you know?” JC responded.

 

“I know.” Laurie replied simply.

 

Chris just shrugged and continued eating; he drank the last glass of orange juice. When they were both finished, Laurie took their plates and cups and placed them in the sink.

 

“Thank you.” Chris and JC told her in unison.

 

“No problem boys, you come back here for lunch okay?” Laurie told them.

 

They nodded and opened the glass knob from the kitchen and into the icicle lobby, which was the main lobby where they were first arrived. Chris and JC saw Sparkle and Elvin talking to some of the elves, one of them needed help with a dollhouse, and they were trying to fix it together.

 

The elves saw that they were coming and greeted them, “Hey guys, enjoyed your breakfast with Laurie?” Sparkle said.

 

“It was good, thanks.” Chris asked.

 

“You guys wanna take a tour of this place? There is so much more to see before Christmas Eve.”

 

“Sure, we’d love to.” JC replied. “But before we continue, is it okay if we ask you something?”

 

The elves nodded and listened to what they wanted to say.

 

JC spoke, “We were talking to Laurie and she said that the guys are looking for us, is that true?”

 

Sparkle looked at them and said, “Yes, they are, but they aren’t coming today.”

 

“Well, can we at least them know that we are okay, they must be so worried about us.” Chris explained.

 

“We can’t do that, they have to find you guys without us telling them, they have to know, don’t worry, everything’s gonna be fine, all you have to do is believe.” Sparkle explained.

 

“It’s what makes this place so magical, a lot of people don’t see it, or it’s that, they don’t want to see it, as a child, it lives in them, when they grow up, they forget about this place and they move on with their lives.” Elvin continued.

 

“I believe in you guys.” Chris said quietly.

 

“I know you guys do, but your friends have to find the magic in them, and then they’ll find you.”

 

“But when?” JC sighed.

 

“Soon.” Sparkle told them, “Now, do you guys want to see the tour or not?”

 

They both nodded and followed the elves so they can show them the tour of this magical Christmas place.

 

“But I don’t want you guys to worry okay, Christmas is not about worrying about anything, and I understand that you guys are worried about your friends and family, and they are worried about you, besides Christmas Eve is two days away, a lot of things can happen by then.” Sparkle explained.

 

Chris and JC agreed and the elves led them to a place that read “Stables”.

 

“Stables?” Chris asked, “Do you have horses?” He laughed at his joke.

 

Sparkle chuckled, “No it’s for reindeer.”

 

“Reindeer?”

 

“Yes, reindeer, and no you haven’t seen a reindeer fly, but today is the day you are going to see them.” Sparkle told them excitedly.

 

They were led to a long mahogany hallway, clearly polished with wood, the side were covered with hay, and stalls had the names of the reindeer on it.

 

“See, this is Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen.”

 

“Seriously?” Chris asked in shock.

 

They looked just like ordinary deer, but they were much bigger, and had red and green scarves tied around the neck, and bells. The scarves had their names on them, a nice touch.

 

“Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen.” Elvin continued.

 

“And this little guy here, is Rudolph, he’s the youngest.”

 

“Does his nose really glow?” JC responded looking at the deer in amazement.

 

“Yep, we have to take him out now for his training, then he’ll be able to fly with the others.” Sparkle explained.

 

Elvin took him out of the stable, Rudolph looked at them intently, and Chris wanted to pet him, so he gently placed his hand on his head.

 

“Aww, he seems sweet.” Chris told them.

 

“Yeah, he’s very nice, he loves to eat fruit, that’s his favorite snack, and they are a couple of snacks over there if you would like to feed him.” Elvin explained.

 

JC got some slices of apples that were on the tray, and handed them to Rudolph, the deer munched happily.

 

Shortly after, they all headed outside, which seemed even more beautiful than the inside; there were pine trees and snow all around, an obstacle course, and an ice fountain.

 

“Wow.” JC gasped.

 

“This is so beautiful.” Chris asked in amazement.

 

Just then, Sparkle let Rudolph loose, and the deer, started to run and then it started to fly, right before their very eyes.

 

Chris and JC couldn’t believe this; they stared at a reindeer, who indeed was flying around and around the course.

 

Sparkle had two glowsticks in her hand, it told the reindeer where to go, and how fast to fly.

 

“He’s just an amateur, but he’s doing pretty well this week then the last week.” Elvin explained.

 

“Land!” Sparkle commanded.

 

Rudolph galloped over them and gently landed on a snowy clearing, his nose shone brightly.

 

Chris and JC just looked at everything in amazement, this was something incredible, and they wished that their friends and families could’ve experienced something like this,  like Sparkle said, this was only the beginning.

Chapter End Notes:
I'll update the next chapter soon, I'm gonna see if I can finish this story before Christmas.. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story