Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh look two chapters have been updated.. :D

These chapters are both short..

After countless hours of searching, Chris and JC weren’t found; they decided to search the following day before Christmas Eve. It was now nightfall, and JC’s parents had just arrived, they were just settling in their guest rooms. Tyler, JC’s brother was unpacking his things, while Heather, his sister, was watching a Christmas movie on TV. Joey’s parents went out to do the some food shopping, it was just Beverly, Chris’s sisters, Joey, Lance, Justin and Lynn.

 

Justin was feeling kinda bummed and said he was tired, he excused himself and headed to the guest room, he turned on the radio and one of their Christmas songs were playing, it was “All I Want is You this Christmas.”

 

Justin couldn’t help but get all teary, he didn’t care if he recieved any gifts this year, well at first he did, but now that he was worried sick about Chris and JC, he didn’t care about any gifts, he just had to find out if they were okay, something should come up, he couldn’t bare the fact that something horrible had happened to them, he tried not to think the worst, but after  two almost three days of not calling or any sort of communication, he was slowly going insane, he started to cry until he cried himself to sleep.

 

 

At the cabin

“Thank you for the pajamas, these are nice.” Chris looked at the pine green silk pajamas, they sure looked comfy, and it had his initials on it. JC, on the other hand, had red silk pajamas, also with his initials on it.

 

They each also had their own set of slippers. “I don’t even know how to thank you for your hospitality.” JC said.

 

“You don’t have to thank us really.” Sparkle told him, “Your rooms are just down the hall, its almost Christmas Eve and we have lots to do before the big delivery.

 

“So get some sleep.” Elvin responded.

 

“The guys said goodnight to them and slipped under the covers, it was one huge room, that accompanied two beds, both decorated very Christmasy.

 

“This is real nice, much better than all those hotels we stayed at.” Chris chuckled.

 

“Right?” JC laughed.

 

“Make sure you don’t sleep walk like the last time.” Chris joked.

 

“I was not sleep walking.”

 

“Yes you were, you scared the crap outta me, and remember the time that Joey farted on the bed?”  Chris started laughing hysterically.

 

“Joey is always farting, speaking of Joey, I miss him.”

 

“I miss him too, I miss all of the guys, and my family, I hope we see them soon, we can’t get out of here without our car, when are we getting our car back anyway?” Chris wondered.

 

JC shrugged, “Beats me, but I hope we get it back, they must be so worried, they probably have the police searching for us.”

 

“You got that right, I hope this isn’t like a worldwide media search, cause then we are screwed.” Chris replied.

 

“I’m not in the mood to talk to anyone right now, I just wanna know how the heck we are gonna explain this when we do get out of here.” JC explained.

 

“We’ll tell them the truth.”

 

“Chris, I don’t think its not that simple, you really think people are gonna believe that we have been stuck in Santa’s igloo for two days or more?”

 

“It’s not an igloo JC, it’s a cabin.” Chris corrected.

 

“Whatever it is, but you know what I mean.” JC just sighed and plopped his head on the pillow, “I’m too grouchy to think of anything right now, so tomorrow we’ll talk.”

 

Chris just nodded and said goodnight to him, they slept and waited until morning.

 

The next morning

Chris awoke up first, there was already breakfast waiting for him, he looked over to JC who was sleeping across from him, he too had breakfast waiting for him, there was also two notes that occupied the meal. Chris read his, it read: “Good morning, here are your favorites, hope you enjoy, compliments from Laurie.”

 

Chris smiled to himself, and put the note into the pocket of his jeans that was sitting on a chair. He headed to the bathroom and did his business, when he was done; he started to enjoy the breakfast, and he was getting kind of bored, so he wanted to have a little fun, so he tossed a pillow over at JC, it landed smack right on JC’s face.

 

“What the?” He mumbled.

 

“Rise and shine sleepyhead, breakfast is ready, eat up before it gets cold.” Chris smirked.

 

JC just glared at Chris, he hated waking up when he still felt sleepy, but the breakfast that he had in front of them looked pretty appetizing.

 

JC just started eating and got himself comfortable.

 

“Aren’t you gonna brush your teeth first?” Chris said making a face.

 

JC just shrugged and said, “I will later.”

 

Chris just looked at him for a bit but continued eating, after finishing up their breakfasts and getting dressed and everything, they headed out of the room, it was quiet, but Chris could hear chattering from the hallway.

 

“We should go exploring.” Chris told JC.

 

“Exploring where?”

 

“You know exploring?” Chris looked around to see if there were any elves around.

 

“But what if we’ll get in trouble?” JC wondered.

 

“JC, must you be so chicken?”

 

“I’m not a chicken.” JC said.

 

Chris just laughed but motioned him to follow him, the two of them headed down the hall where they never went before; hopefully they’ll be able to find their way back.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you guys are enjoying the story, I'm working on Chapter 7 and hopefully it'll be updated tomorrow.

In other words, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas Eve with your family and friends. :) And thanks to all who have been reading and reviewing, greatly appreciated. *hugs*



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story