Author's Chapter Notes:
Spread some Holiday cheer..

“Justin, it’s cold.”  Lance said tying his scarf around his neck for what it seemed like the hundredth time. It was already mid-afternoon, and Chris and JC still weren’t found, the scent dogs did pick up a location somewhere down the road, but then they lost track of them. The guys tried calling their cell phones again to see if they listened to any sort of ringtone, but nothing.

 

Justin sighed and stared at the long and winding road, and the whistling trees, nothing but trees all around, no tire tracks, no shoeprints, no nothing.

 

“Maybe we are on the wrong side.” Joey told him, who was looking at the officers and their scent dogs near the woods, it was starting to snow again, but very lightly.

 

Just then Justin received a text message from his mom Lynn saying that she has just arrived at Joey’s house.

 

“Guys, my mom just got here, we have to go.” Justin replied.

 

Joey let out a whistle to the officers saying that they were going to leave, the officers were going to remain there until nightfall, if nothing was found, they were going to search again tomorrow.

 

 

 

“I can’t believe that we actually saw a reindeer fly.” Chris said in amazement, he was too busy drinking some hot cocoa that the elves have given him and JC.

 

I know, a lot of people aren’t going to believe this.” JC chuckled blowing the steam off the cocoa.

 

“This is where we bake all sorts of goodies.” Sparkle explained.

 

It had the same icicle features, but there was always something different, this room had candy canes hanging from the ceiling, there were cakes and cookies everywhere, and it smelled so good.

 

“Yum.” Chris beamed as he looked upon the endless catering of snacks, he really did feel like a kid in the candy store.

 

“All of these are for the Christmas eve party before Santa flies out and delivers all of the presents to the good little boys and girls.” Elvin told them.

 

“Santa actually delivers the gifts?” JC asked confused.

 

“Well, if you believe in the spirit of Christmas, then yes, other times everyone else goes shopping cause they are so busy buying that people just forget about the true meaning of it all.”  Sparkle explained.

 

JC thought about that for a moment, that was kinda true, some people did forget about the true meaning of Christmas, they just start buying and spending, and they don’t even know what Christmas is about, it’s a time where get together as a family, or sometimes even really good friends get together and enjoy this holiday season, he suddenly felt pretty guilty about buying gifts to all his loved ones, and as if Sparkle was reading his thoughts.

 

“You don’t have to feel guilty JC, its okay if you bought things for your loved ones, you still are gonna get a special gift from us.”

 

“We are on the nice list?” Chris said excitedly.

 

“Yes, all of you are, I know that you are all very devoted to your friends and family, so all you have to do is wait until Christmas day.”

 

“We are going to see them soon right?” JC asked, a hint of sadness in his voice, he was looking forward to seeing them again, it wasn’t that he wasn’t enjoying this Christmas fantasy that he and Chris were having, it’s just that he really missed them.

 

“You will, soon, I promise.” Sparkle said with a smile.

 

 

Meanwhile at Joey’s house

“Hey mom.” Justin greeted as he entered the door.

 

“Hello sweetie!” Lynn came running to him and started hugging and kissing him all over.

 

“Mom.” He said with annoyed tone, he caught Chris’s mom Beverly with a worried look on her face, his heart sank, what could he tell her?”

 

“Hi Beverly.” Justin spoke to her softly.

 

“Hi Justin.” She then waved at Joey and Lance who entered the door as well.

 

“Lance honey, your mom is coming tomorrow morning and as for JC’s parents, they are coming tonight.” Lynn told them.

 

Lance nodded, he sat down on the sofa and sighed, he saw Chris’s four sisters, playing a board game, and they all had solemn expressions on their faces.

 

Lance hoped that Christmas wasn’t gonna end up like this. He tried to cheer things up, “Hey mind if I joined you girls?”

 

“Sure.” Taylor, Chris’s youngest replied, she got another chair for him and Lance sat down to join them in their game.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Chapter 6 will also be up.. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story