Author's Chapter Notes:

Exploring can lead to something wonderful..

Oh and Justin gets cranky in this chapter, a bit of drama, just so you all know. :)

Joey added a cup of sugar to his coffee, it was morning, and he didn’t get much sleep last night, he took a look at Justin and Lance, who were sitting on the table, both of them with solemn expressions on their faces, they were both eating a bowl of cereal. Joey took a glance at Justin, who was playing with his cereal, which never occurs to him, cause he always ate his cereal, and would be cranky for the rest of the day if he didn’t eat any. Joey just sighed and helped himself with some breakfast and joined them.

 

Lynn, shortly came downstairs afterwards and greeted the boys, a small smile across her face. “Morning boys.” She greeted, the guys greeted her back, and she looked over at Justin, and placed a hand on his shoulder. “I’ll be in the living room if you wanna talk okay?

 

Justin nodded slowly and continued playing with his cereal.

 

Lynn proceeded to the living room to join the others.

 

“My parents are coming today.” Lance said breaking the silence between them.

 

Joey and Justin both nodded but didn’t say anything, but Lance continued speaking.

 

“You know guys, I know this is hard, this is hard for all of us, tomorrow is Christmas Eve, maybe if we keep thinking positive, something miraculous might happen.”

 

“Lance.” Justin scoffed, “Do you really think that something wonderful is gonna happen tomorrow? What the heck is wrong with you?”

 

“Justin I’m just saying-

 

“You aren’t saying nothing, we are never gonna see them again, our careers are over, over!” Justin shouted.

 

“Don’t say that!” Joey told him.

 

“Don’t say what Joey, it’s the truth, we are done, and our Christmas is ruined!” Justin sobbed.

 

The parents in the other room heard the shouts and walked in, Lynn saw how stressed he looked.

 

“Justin sweetie.” She continued.

 

“Leave me alone mom, just leave me alone!” Justin shouted and stood up from the chair, grabbed his jacket that was hanging by the door, and opened the back door to head out.

 

“Justin, where are you going?” Lance told him, running behind him.

 

“I’m taking a walk, leave me alone.” He muttered angrily, he slammed the door behind him, a photo frame fell down, it was a photo of the five of them of Christmas last year, Lance bent down to pick it up, they all looked so happy, they were all in Orlando, Lance remembered that it was a huge party with their friends and family, and he hoped that he would relive that again.

 

 

 

“JC, take a look at this.” Chris was standing in front of a sign that read the directions of which rooms were where. One room in particular caught his eye, it read “Fix-it-room.”

 

“What like the fix-it shop from Sesame Street?” JC chuckled.

 

“Maybe, no but do you think our car is in here?”

 

“We can go check if you want to.”

 

Chris read the room number and realized that it was on another floor, searching for an elevator, he found one that was just right down the hall, pressing the red button, the mahogany doors swung open, inside, it was made of ice, and a plush red and green carpet.

 

“Nice interior.” JC said looking around the elevator.

 

Chris pressed the button to the “Fix-It-Room.” After a few minutes in the elevator, it arrived at their destination, the doors opened and it led to an even bigger room, this room, wasn’t made of ice, it was made of wood, a deep rich mahogany color, there were pieces of wood everywhere, metal, and all sorts of machinery. They saw some elves, but these were much older than the ones they’ve seen, they looked like they must’ve been in high school or something.

 

“May I help you?” A voice spoke up from behind them.

 

An elf, a tall red haired girl, with freckles, she wore glasses, she also wore the same red and green outfit as the rest of the elves were wearing.

 

“Uh, yes, um I don’t if you know us or not but we are looking for our car, maybe it’s in here?”

 

The elf looked at them confused at first but then she realized what they were talking about, “Oh! I know who you guys are, Chris and JC right? Yeah Sparkle and Elvin told me about you, your car is almost ready, let me take you to it.” She smiled warmly at them.

 

JC looked at her surprised that she even knew who they were, even if she really was an elf.

 

“I’m Pepper by the way.” She said, and this is where the older elves stay at, the younger elves aren’t allowed here cause of the machinery and such, it’s too dangerous for them.”

 

“So you actually fix stuff?” Chris asked looking around the room.

 

“Oh yes, we fix everything from cars to sleighs.”

 

“But our car wasn’t broken or anything.” JC told her.

 

“No, it wasn’t, but it did have an electrical problem though, so we just brought it here.”

 

“And how exactly did you bring it here?” Chris wondered.

 

“We transported it.” Pepper replied simply.

 

“Transported it how?”

 

“By magic.” She said.

 

Chris and JC just shrugged at eachother and followed her to where the car us, shortly after, they did see the car, there it was with a whole bunch of other elves around it, they were cleaning it, waxing it, putting air on the tires, hood open, trunk open, they were talking excitedly amongst themselves.

 

“There it is, it’s almost done, you’ll be able to take it tomorrow night.” Pepper explained.

 

“Tomorrow night?” JC said.

 

“Yes, tomorrow night, you guys are going home, but your friends are gonna find you here first.”

 

“How are they gonna find us? We are in the middle of the freakin woods.” Chris muttered.

 

“They’ll find you.” Pepper repeated.

 

Chris was confused, but he rather just keep his mouth shut and wait until tomorrow.

 

JC, on the other hand, was looking forward to go home and see his family and friends again; this has been a remarkable experience that he may not easily forget.

 

“So, mind if you tell me what was wrong with the car?” JC continued.

 

“Oh yeah sure.” Pepper walked to the car and explained the cause of the problem, “Your electrical circuit shorted out, which is why the car stalled in the first place, and wouldn’t turn on or anything, but all is fixed now.”

 

JC was impressed how much she knew about cars, let alone, she probably knew a lot of things, after all, this place was a magical place.

 

Chris was looking at another elf, a tall stocky one; he was under the car, fixing something. “Hey.” He greeted, and was covered with oil and grease on his face.

 

“This is Toby.” Pepper introduced him to the guys. “He does the wiring on cars like these.”

 

Toby told them the problem and where he hooked up the wires just so they know.

 

“Thank you for your help.” JC told both Pepper and Toby.

 

“Yes thank you.” Chris repeated.

 

“No problem, it’s what we are here for.” Pepper told him.

 

“Yes, tomorrow night, your car would be parked exactly where it was found.” Toby explained.

 

Chris and JC both nodded and wondered how all of this would work, but since they were elves, they must’ve known what they were doing, even if this all was a fantasy they were in.

 

 

 

Justin was seated on a bench, in a nearby park, they were a few people around, but they could care less that he was, he was staring at the frozen pond in front of him, and no ducks, no birds or nothing, it was too cold for them anyway. He knew that the police were still looking for Chris and JC somewhere around here, but he was starting to lose faith, and thought to himself if his best friends would ever be found. He also knew that the search was gonna be cut short, and they won’t be able to search for Christmas Eve, and at least the media didn’t know what was going on, and Justin wanted it to keep it that way, not even Johnny knew that Chris and JC were missing for these three days, this was a scary thing to think about, and didn’t want the fans to know anything yet, he hated to see the worried looks on the fans faces, he couldn’t destroy their holiday fun.

 

He has been sitting down at the park for almost an hour, the park around him were surrounded by woods, he had a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach, and wondered if the police are searching in these parts of the woods, but what if he went into those woods and what if he’ll get lost, he didn’t wanna risk taking that chance, especially now that Christmas Eve was just around the corner.

 

Getting up from the bench, he decided to head back to Joey’s house before he caught pneumonia or something, he took a look at the woods again, that strange feeling remaining in his stomach, he shrugged it off and walked back to the house, which was just a short distance to from the park.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Working on Chapter 8, I'm almost finished with this story, I think I just have one more chapter left. :)

Thanks for reading, reviews please.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story