Story Notes:
I came up with this story randomly and I hope you guys enjoy it
Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you guys enjoy this story

In 1991, fifteen year old, JC Chasez was on a lunch break with his Mouseketeer buddies, Tony Lucca and Dale Godboldo, when he saw a dark haired beauty, who had just got off the Mad Hatter’s Tea Cups ride, he whispered to Tony to look at her. Tony told his friend go over there and introduce himself, JC wiped his mouth and got up and over to the dark haired beauty, as he introduced himself, he was greeted by a pair of sparkling hazel eyes, she introduced herself as Samantha Gilbert or Sam for short.

 

 

 

 

 

 

JC invited Sam to a taping of the Mickey Mouse Club, she accepted as she was living with her Grandparents in Orlando, she was fifteen and had lost her parents when she was five years old to a drunk driver. She looked at the dark haired, blue eyed stranger who had invited her to a taping and was captivated by him; she went to the taping as JC got done for the day, they went for a walk and got to know each other.

 

 

 

 

    

 

As MMC ended in 1994, Samantha and JC were a couple who were in deeply in love, they had plans to marry after they went to college in Maryland and Washington D.C. when JC was invited to join a musical group in 1995, he told Samantha and she told him to go for it and she would wait for him, he felt horrible for leaving her but he told her he would be back for her.

 

 

 

Three years later in 1997, as N Sync became a huge music group in Europe, Samantha was a student at Georgetown University for Pre-Med, she waited for JC and wore her promise ring he had given her before he left for Germany, and it had a diamond and their birthstones in it, she loved JC with all of her heart, and he loved her with all of his heart, as they talked on the phone whenever they could.

 

 

 

 

 

As Samantha got a phone call in 1998 by JC’s Mother telling her the boys were coming home to America, Samantha looked at the calendar in her dorm room and realized when they would be coming home to Orlando she would be on Spring Break, she made arrangements to be in Orlando and be at the airport when JC stepped off the plane with his best friends and bandmates.

 

 

 

 

 

The moment JC stepped off the plane he was greeted by the dark haired beauty he had met seven years earlier and was still captivated by her, he took her in his arms and kissed her throughly and dropped to one knee and asked her to marry him much to the annoyance of his financial manager, Lou Pearlman who thought a teen idol couldn’t have a steady girlfriend, much less a fiancée or wife as JC’s career was beginning as a member of N Sync, Samantha stood there as JC opened a Tiffany blue velvet ring box to reveal a stunning pear shaped diamond engagement ring with tapered baguettes on the sides, Samantha said yes to the proposal.

 

 

 

 

As N Sync began to become the biggest selling musical group, Samantha transferred to University of Central Florida to get her degree in medicine, she was to be a doctor of Neurology, Samantha and JC planned a lavish wedding ceremony sometime in September of 1998, and they were married in Orlando, Florida in a private, lavish wedding ceremony attended by friends and family and Samantha still went to medical school while married to JC, and wasn’t going to let her new last name stop her and her dreams about becoming a Neurologist and JC supported his wife in her endeavors.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Twenty one years after meeting and fourteen years of marriage, Samantha was Dr. Samantha Katherine Gilbert-Chasez head of Neurology at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California and wife of a Mr. Joshua Chasez who was still captivated by her sparkling hazel eyes that twinkled when she was happy, hazy when she was pissed or aggravated with herself, sparkled when she was proud of her husband and children, and Samantha was also a Mother of four rambunctious children, Joshua Jr. was their first born and was born during the height of N Sync mania, Lucille Rose and Lily Renee were born during the madness that they called the lawsuit between N Sync and Lou, and finally their baby boy, Christopher Bentley was born during the time JC and N Sync were taking a break, it took two miscarriages to finally have baby Christopher.

 

 

 

 

 

Samantha stood by her man when he was releasing his solo album, Schizophrenic and the popularity of America’s Best Dance Crew and as JC became a manager to a girl group called Girl Radical and most of all, JC and Samantha were still deeply in love as thirty six year olds like they were fifteen year olds in 1991.

                                                           

 

 

    THE END

                         

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I loved writing it and it came to my head as I was writing.

Completed
jcchasezsbabymama2005 is the author of 11 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story