Story Notes:

This is a Joshtin Story

As the world came more into focus he winced from the pain in his body. Everything hurt and he wondered why. He tried thinking but everything seemed blank. Nothing was coming to mind. Why was he in pain? What happened? No matter how many times he wondered, no answer came to him.
As he opened his eyes and allowed them to adjust to the light the more his mind screamed at him that he was in pain. Until he couldn't take it anymore and closed them again. But this didn't help and he screamed out.
"Calm down hon," a soft voice said to him, trying to coax him.
"No, no, no," he screamed again.
"Tell me what's wrong," the voice said.
He opened his mouth to say he didn't know but all that came out was screaming.
"Put him out," a deep voice said.
"Right away doc," the sweet voice answered.
"No. No, please. Please don't," he begged.
But his begging didn't help as he felt himself lose feeling again. He was being put to sleep. And who knows when he would wake up again.

"Good morning sweetheart," the soft voice said.
After letting his eyes adjust to the light and his brain register that he was still in pain a soft groan escaped his lips.
"You're ok," the voice said moving closer. "What hurts?"
"Everything."
"Here, this might help."
"No please. I don't want to go back to sleep."
"It's ok, it's just some pain meds."
"Ok," he breathed out.
"You should feel a little better."
He watched the young man work around him checking each bandage and IV. He cringed a little from knowing their were IVs in his arm. What had happened? He was obviously in a hospital, but why? He tried to think, to think real hard, but nothing was coming. It was almost like his mind was in a fog. Absolutely nothing was coming to him.
"Hey you're ok. You are safe now," Casey said patting his arm and noticing that the man look scared. "I'm Casey."
"I'm..." He began, then stared at Casey wide eyed. "Hmm...do you know who I am?"
Casey starred at the man laying in the bed. This was not good. 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story