I laugh as I recall her boyfriend she failed at hiding from me-Nick Carter. They dated for close to a year before he said he wanted to see other people, but I'm really to blame after that Thanksgiving.

~Thanksgiving 2001~

"-bringing her boyfriend, Nick," I hear my aunt tell my dad, "and both you and little John must be nice to him."

I leave the kitchen undetected and smirk to myself, forming a plan to terrorize the guy. I call my 4 brothers over and inform them, all of them in on it.

The moment I hear tires in the snow, I run to the bay window in the living room to spot her car and signal a touchdown. She just turned 18 five days after Halloween and she told me he's 21.

When they come in the door, everyone clusterfucks around him and ignores the fact he looks ready to piss his pants already. He's a fucking boybander! "You must be Nick," I 'nicely' greet him, leading him to the basement/torture chamber.

"Yeah, I am. You must be?"

His blonde hair and blue eyes make me laugh inwardly. "John Cena, Jr. I just joined WWE, humiliating Kurt Angle to get there," I tell him, behaving macho.

Half an hour later, he pulls he aside. He dumps her, fearing his life is in danger and quickly departs after calling for a cab back to her place. He grabbed his shit and jumped a plane to get back home.

~Today~

"-don't know why he dumped me like that," 'Lyna comments, wondering the same thing she has for the past 11 holidays and I can only laugh (on the inside, of course).

"I know it was so sudden, but everything has a reason behind it, girl," I tell her.

Her cell phone rings and she looks surprised about the caller, walking away to answer it. I have my suspicions, no doubt being right about who it could be.

She slugs me an hour later. "You asshole!"

I laugh heartily, my suspicion proven right. "He nearly pissed himself in FEAR!"

"He won't this time and you better be nice or I can make your new girlfriend leave three times faster than you made Nick."
And the sad part? She could make it happen, too. I have no choice this time, but I have my ace-Justin Timberlake. "Ok, fine."

"That extends to your loser friend, Justin!" she exclaims, walking into my gym in her yoga pants and sports bra with her running shoes on her feet. Her hair is tied back, pinned in place with a clip and a few dozen bobby pins.

Damn her for knowing me so well! Iwatch her stretch her lean body, leaning on my treadmill. "What makes you think he has anything to do with what might cause Nick to puss out again?" I question.

"Like your brothers, I believe he'd love to terrorize the poor guy."

"Why I would never!" I mockingly remark.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story