"I just don't get why he's so protective when it comes to one guy, C," I tell a close friend of mine since 2000.

"Girl, he's just looking out for you like I do for my brother and sisters. I promise."

"Do you still do it to them?"

"Yeah, and they're all in their 30's!" he laughs.

I know John's loser friend, Justin, pretty well through my friend. I'm good friends with his sister, his baby sister and she just had a son this year. She named him Patrick. "Is the baby there?"

"She's feeding tiny man," he says, admiration in his voice for her.

"Tell her I said she better text me later on, Josh."

"I will. I've gotta let you go, she's paging me on the monitor."

I laugh, knowing he's with her and is doing all he can to help her with being a new mom. "Okay, just make sure she texts me later, man."

"Of course."

I met Jazzy while they were on tour for NSA, I won backstage passes to personally meet the guys and she was acting like a background team member until Josh called her over. She calls him 'Oshai' and he calls her 'Oshannie', siblings and Chasezes by adoption. She had been adopted the year before I'd met them and I've become close with their families, if you don't include Justin himself. I talk to Lynn and his stepmom Lisa at least twice a week.

My phone ringing pulls me out of my reverie, a smile appearing onmy face when I see the caller's info pop up on the screen. "Hey," I greet the caller.

"Everyone but you asleep?"

"Of course, babe," I giggle.

"I'm walking from the next block over, be there soon. Please tell me you can lock your bedroom door."

"Does 3 locks work for you?" I whisper, opening the front door a crack for him.

"Sure does."

I step out onto the front stoop and he waves at me. "I see you."

"You look amazing, baby."

"Thanks. I might look a bit disshveled later," I reiterate.

We hang up once he sets foot on the property as we pocket our locked devices, wrapping our arms around one another's bodies and share a passionate lip lock after.

"Let's get inside, 'Lyna."

"Ok, come on," I whisper, lacing my fingers in his and lead him to my room. Once the door has all 3 locks engaged, we're inimately pressed together on my queen size mattress and we get lost in the moment. We strip each other down, my nerves getting the best of me and I stop him. "I can't. I don't want to do this and you stop talking to me."

He groans, hanging his head and pulls his underwear and pants on again. He hands me my bed shorts and his shirt, laying on my bed with his hands locked together behind his head. He watches me unlock the door, his eyes glued to me and a smile on his face. "Come here, sexy," he tells me.

I grin, standing at the bottom of the bed and crawl up his body. I kiss up to his torso, straddling his hips and we endure a heated lip lock again. He puts a stop to it this time, pushing my shoulders away from his body and pulls me to lay on top of him. "Sorry."

"It happens."

"I want to give you an honest chance, but I don't want my heart broken again."

"I told you that your cousins scared the shit out of me."

"Still," I begin to argue as he pulls me to lay on my side, turning to his and spooning with me.

"Let's get some sleep, I missed that."

"Sure."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story