Author's Chapter Notes:
It's an outsider's POV, I wanted to show what was going on from every way I could for one chapter. Sue me if it's not 'proper' writing style, it works with the story.

Justin's the fu=irst one awake, grabbing a Toaster Strudel and goes to check Koralyna's room. His hand rests on the door knob before deciding it may be a bad idea, turning and going into the living room to watch something on TV. John wakes two episodes of whatever show he's zoned out once he'd put it on. "Morning, Justin," he greets his friend.

"Morning, John."

He hears a door open and close quickly, angry footfalls coming his way. "Did you know he's here?!" John growls, motioning to his cousin's bedroom.

"As in Nick Carter?" Justin inquires.

"Yup." John is beyond pissed over Nick being there, evident from his body language and pacing. "How could she even let him in after I specifically told her only for the holiday," he growls.

"Man, she's an adult and she's gonna do it if it makes her happy."

"Why are you defending her?!"

"I can just pick her up and bring her to my place from now on," Nick offers, leaning on the wall between the hall and living room. He's still half asleep, proof being his bed head and the red mark on his forehead from sleeping with his head pressed to Koralyna's back.

John slams Nick into the wall he'd been leaning on in half a heartbeat, breathing heavily from his nose and his angry glare not bothering NIck one bit. "I explicitly told her I don't want your ass in my house, not counting the fucking holiday," he he barks, holding Nick in place using his forearm across the Tampa native's chest.

"She didn't tell me that," Nick bites back, growling.

"Let him GO!" the subject of their argument shout, hardly awake and trying to tug John's arm off Nick's upper chest to no avail.

Nick won't stop looking John in the face, eyes locked on each other's and Justin can't help but stare at the scene in front of him in shock and disbelief. "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE AND DON'T COME BACK UNLESS IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY!" John screams in Nick's face, pushing him against the wall roughly one last time and stepping to the side with his arm extended out, pointing at the door. "Get your shit and get out of my fucking house, Nick!"

Nick darts for Koralyna's bedroom, slips on his socks and follows them with his shoes. He's mad at everyone in the house he's in at the moment, more Koralyna than her cousin or his friend and he ignores her when she enters the room with teary eyes. "I'm sorry. I should've told you, but I only thought about myself." He shoots her a mean look, promptly returning to his task. He finds his sweater from last night by her closet and walks near her, her head falling onto his chest as tears fall from her eyes. He wants to push her away, but his heart breaks for her and he holds her tightly. He kisses the top of her head, John seeing this forces his heart to break as well and he can only walk away.

"Now you see how they feel about each other," JC comments from the couch, facing the oppposite direction of his baby sister's best friend's bed room and leaning back on the couch with his feet on the corner of the coffee table.

"Who the hell are you? Who let you in?" John snaps.

"Your cousin and my baby sister, Jazzy are best friends." The dark haired man stands to face John, his hand out. "I'm Josh Chasez, one of Justin's friends from 20 years ago and we've met when we had been on the last tour with *NSYNC."

John thinks back. "JC?"

"Yeah, you might remember the girl I call 'Oshannie'?"

"Nick's ex?"

"Yes. She loves him, but ran for her own reasons and has an infant."

John sighs, holding his head in his hands. "Why are we in the same boat?"

"I had to learn the hard way a little over ten years ago. He has admitted that Jazz will always have his heart, but they both know he's always loved Kor since they first dated after the time before last he and my sister broke up. He loves Kor, but will always be in love with Jazz."

"Then why get involved with someone already?" John asks.

"Because he knows how much he hurt her and he's trying to move on, be strong and Oshannie has molded him into a better man than when he was with her. He's also helped her become a better woman."

"She was with Nick Cloutman around the time she got pregnant," Justin blurts out randomly, a nervous habit he's had since he met JC.

Two pairs of blue eyes slowly focus on him, his own watching his hands fiddle with the hem of his shorts. "Who?" the other two men in the room ask, clueless as to who the name belongs to.

"He's in Lustra, sings background for the other guy." They look at Justin dumbly, waiting for a deeper explanation. "Matt Damon played as the lead guy in Eurotrip and they sing JazzBean's favorite song since 05, Scotty Doesn't Know."

John recalls hearing Koralyna hum a song by that band in a movie she'd seen with Baby J nearly a year ago when they had a girls' only movie night in. "She said something about an unfamiliar Nick bringing Jazz home that afternoon they had that girls only movie festival."

"I caught her and that Nick in bed together."

"So, which Nick is the lesser of two evils?"

"This one," JC admits, pointing to Koralyna's room, "although he's destroyed my sister twice and brok her heart, at least he'd step up to the plate if he'd known."

"What about the other one?" John inquires.

"He heard she missed her monthly and POOF! He's lost in the wind."
"Why do you say he'd stick around, man?" He seems like the kind to run if he heard it could be a possibility," John comments.

"He's heard it more than one of his exes and stood by her, planning on supporting the child and mother. He's always been willing to help raise a child he may have created because he believes every child deservess to live and have both parents. He doesn't believe in abortion and that single parents are the strongest because they don't have anyone to blame but themselves. He's admitted that he'd rather find out that if he got a girl pregnant and couldn't care for the kid, she give it up for adoption."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story