Still half asleep, JC stumbled down the stairs to shut up whomever was at the front door knocking.  It was way too early for a visitor.  Lance and Chris were grumbling as they sat up from the couches where they had slept – if you could call it that, since they had stayed up so long talking late into the night.  Joey was making his way down the stairs behind him, cursing under his breath. 

“They must have a death wish, if whoever this is wakes up my girls…”  His voice trailed off to yawn loudly. 

“What the –”   JC yelled into the face of the man standing on the porch. 

“Justin?”  Joey remarked.

“What?  Justin’s here?”  Chris and Lance rose from the couches, scratching various body parts as Justin pushed his way into the house.   

“Merry Christmas!”  Justin boomed as he stood there with outstretched arms.  No one moved; they just stared at him for a moment.  The only noise was the tick of the grandfather clock in the dining room behind them. 

JC was the first to move.  He grabbed Justin’s hand then pounded him on the back.  Tears jumped to his eyes when he felt the rest of his brothers gather around and create a group hug. 

They were all together again.  It was truly a Christmas miracle.

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it, please review!

Completed
Lew is the author of 19 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story