Story Notes:
JC on a dark background
Author's Chapter Notes:

I haven't read Fifty Shades, but I did my best. Hope you enjoy!

Deanna Martinez looked around the room. The private bar was dark, deep maroon walls and black-stained wood furniture.

 

“Another martini?” JC Chasez asked, glancing at her finished one.

 

“No, thanks.” She smiled at her host. The handsome man returned the smile.

 

“I like you,” he said with an air of someone having casually come to a decision. “I want to show you something.”

 

“Okay.” She agreed.

 

JC gracefully got off his stool, walking around to the other side of the bar. He knelt down, the top of his dark head barely visible from where Deanna sat. A moment later he stood up, a sheaf of papers in his hand. Ambling the few steps to be across from her, he glanced at the papers, placing the top one in front of her.

 

“What's this?” Deanna picked up the paper, squinting to read in the dim light of the room.

 

“Standard non-disclosure statement.”

 

“Non-disclosure,” she repeated. “Of course.” Twisting the stool to have the paper in better light, she quickly skimmed over it. It seemed all in place. She frowned, her brain fuzzy from one too many martinis. Part of her was telling her not to sign anything in her state. The other asked what the harm could be. The words blurred into lines of ink on the paper as she stared at it, unseeing.

 

“Got a pen?” She asked, the battle in her mind over. The young millionaire handed her an overly expensive pen from his pocket. Deanna blinked until she could see the line where she had to sign. She quickly signed it and shoved the paper and pen across the bar.

 

JC took the items, sliding the signed paper into a folder and pen back into his pocket. “Come,” he commanded. He met her at the door to the room. From there he lead her down the hall to an elevator. The button for the basement required a key that he inserted before pressing it.

 

The elevator jerked slightly as it started it's decent. The ride took seconds, the doors sliding open smoothly once they had reached their destination. At the end of a short hallway was a single door. The pair disembarked from the elevator, stopping again at the door.

 

“Remember, you just signed a non-disclosure. You can't tell anyone what I'm about to show you,” JC's blue eyes met Deanna's brown. She nodded. He unlocked the door and gestured for her to go first.

 

Deanna took in the room. Like the bar, there was dark wood paneling. Only it was from floor to ceiling and all around. Various contraptions were spaced out around the room. She couldn't fathom what half of them were even for, their black and steel forms completely foreign to the young assistant. The wall to the right was hung with various sorts of items. She could see a whip, handcuffs, ropes and candles to start with.

 

She walked farther into the room, turning slowly. There were actual torches embedded in the walls, which were singed with soot above each bracing. On the wall next to the door, there was a set of handcuffs attached to the wall, reminding her of the kind you often saw in dungeons in movies.

 

“What's...?” Deanna let the question die on her lips.

 

“I like you,” JC repeated what he had said in the bar. “I think you'd make a great sex partner.”

 

Deanna blinked in surprise. “Sex partner?” Now the room was making a little bit more sense.

 

The millionaire nodded once. “I don't date my sex partners.”

 

“Why not?” She looked directly at him for the first time since entering the room.

 

“It ruins the sex. I'm the dominant. You'll be the submissive. I do BDSM, and I don't dabble in it. I live it, here, in this room.” He paused, pulling out the papers he was still carrying. “This contract will mean you agree to be my submissive and give me permission to do what I want to you within the confines of this room.” He handed her the contract that was several pages long.

 

They stood silent while she read the legal document. The more she read the more she frowned. She had long since given up her virginity, but the things listed on the page made her feel like the blushing fifteen-year-old again.

 

“I can't sign this,” she broke the silence.

 

“Why?” JC didn't want to lose a potential sub that gorgeous. He was already thinking of the things she could do to her.

 

“I don't know what half of these are.”

 

“Most don't. Just sign it and you can learn as we go.”

 

Deanna shook her head. “I won't unless I know what I'm signing on for.”

 

He studied her, his face softening a touch. “I guess I can give you a 'free' lesson,” he started. “You've signed the non-dis.” His gaze pierced her as he thought. “Give me something you don't know,” he commanded, his voice quiet yet firm.

 

She glanced down at the sheet and read the first thing that stood out to her. “Wax play.”

 

JC nodded his head. “We can do that.” He took the papers from her, dropping them to the floor near the door. “Okay. Rules. No looking at me without my permission, no talking without permission. No moaning, no sound out of you what so ever. You have to do what I say, or you will be punished in a way I see fit.” He paused. “And since this is a freebie, I will let you use a safe word. When you've had enough, say the word 'fire truck'. Understand?”

 

Deanna nodded. “Yes.”

 

“This is the only time I'm going to ask this; do you want to continue?”

 

Again she nodded. “Yes.”

 

“Good. Now, clothes off. Put them there.” He pointed to the floor next to the contract.

 

Deanna quickly shed her shirt, shoes, bra, pants, underwear and socks, folding them into a pile where he had pointed.

 

“Come.” JC's voice had changed. It had become harder, cold. Gone was the charming warmth that everybody knew. She fought the urge to fight him on the command, forcing herself to stand up against the wall under the manacles.

 

He made quick work of lifting her arms and securing them in each of the metal cuffs. He stood back, taking in the sight of the young woman in front of him. His cock hardened, tenting the fabric of his jeans. He couldn't wait to drip the hot wax over that smooth skin. To see her struggle not to make a sound.

 

Deanna snuck a glance at JC when he turned his back to get something off his shelf. She had to admit, as the fire in her lower belly flared, that there was something to being exposed like this. As she watched, he lit a taper candle. She wasn't fast enough to drop her gaze before he noticed.

 

“You do not look at me without permission,” he chastised. She couldn't stop herself from gasping as he slapped her across the face. The noise was rewarded with another slap. “None of that either,” he added. She heaved, trying to keep herself from mewling at the sting of her face. “Good girl,” he praised her.

 

The wax burned pleasantly as it hit the skin of her arm. She closed her eyes, focusing on the burning sensation. Every flare as each drop hit the sensitive skin. He worked his way down one arm, then the other. Her internal fire sparked when the first drop of wax hit her left breast. He moved slower now, allowing more and larger drips to solidify across the creamy skin. The heat from the single flame warmed her face, even from several inches away. She trembled from the effort it took to not moan. She couldn't recall a time she had ever been so aroused, nearly dripping like a faucet.

 

Her eyes opened and she gasped when the first droplet of hot wax fell upon her nipple. Pleasure exploded across her entire body. A quick glance at JC through her lashes gave her the fleeting image of him staring at her breasts, small smirk playing at the edge of his lips.

 

The trail of wax danced across Deanna's chest, coming to a stop at her other nipple. She raised her head to look at the man in front of her. His eyes hardened as she plead silently for him to take her. She saw him lift his hand out of the corner of her eye and was ready when the slap came. She lowered her gaze again, cheek throbbing in time with her sex.

 

JC smiled, watching the gorgeous woman tremble with the effort to hide her desire. The more she struggled, the harder he got. He blew out the candle, blinking once to adjust his eyes to the sudden change in lighting. He returned to the supply shelf. The candle went back and he grabbed the manacle key from the peg on the wall.

 

He took her chin in his hand, turning her head so she was facing him. Her eyes darted to his face before looking back down again. She was getting the hang of it. A little training and she could be the best he's ever had. He let her face go, releasing her from the metal cuffs. Flakes of wax drifted to the floor, the product of her rubbing her arms as she lowered them. Little red spots dotted where they had been, disappearing under her gaze as the skin came into contact with the cool air. He stepped back, sliding the key into his pocket before undoing his belt. The young millionaire dropped his pants and boxers, hard cock standing proudly at attention.

 

“Blow me,” he commanded to Deanna. She got to her knees, resting back on her heels in front of him. The cock was firm, twitching at her touch. She licked the head, lapping up the bead of precum that had extruded.

 

The young brunette ran her tongue up and down the shaft, moistening the skin before taking the head in her mouth. She sucked hard, cheeks indenting from the effort. JC moaned when her tongue teased the sensitive underside as she slowly took him in, inch by inch.

 

She showcased that she knew what she was doing, letting her tongue swirl and fold and twirl. JC thrusted involuntarily, over come with need. His hand fell to her head, fingers entwining with her hair to hold her, control her movements.

 

It took an effort to push her off as he got close. He wanted to come inside her after fucking her hard. The cooler air of the room shocked him as it assaulted his wet cock. Deanna sat back on her heels, looking down as she peeled drops of wax off of herself.

 

JC toed out of his shoes, kicking them over to the wall along with his pants.

 

“Lie down,” he instructed Deanna. She rocked back, pulling her legs out from under her and sat back on her hands, waiting to see what he was going to do. He pulled his shirt over his head and moved to stand over her. “Lie.” She scooted closer to him, giving her the room to lie down so her head didn't hit the wall.

 

JC knelt down, pushing her thighs apart and getting his first glimpse of her arousal. Moisture glistened on her lips in the dim lights of the room.  He caught her looking at him again. He raised his hand, spanking her across the bottom of her ass as hard as he could. She bit her lip to keep from crying out and looked up at the ceiling.

 

He moved over her, lining up his throbbing cock with her slick folds. She turned her head to the side, closing her eyes to avoid looking at him. He thrust roughly into her, stopping long enough to feel her flexing around his engorged member.

 

He pulled out completely, thrusting back in even harder. She was wet enough that the thrusts went smoothly, even aiding him in how rough he could thrust.

 

Deanna gasped when JC hit her g-spot. He shifted his weight to bring a hand up to her throat, pressing down on her windpipe for the space of a few thrusts. Not enough to do any damage or leave bruises. Enough that the action was shocking and she clamped down on her lips.

 

They moved together as one, her hips lifting to meet each of JC's thrusts. He pulled out, ordering her to roll over onto her hands and knees and he took her from behind.

 

She trembled as she came first, her arms and legs nearly giving out at the force of her orgasm. She ducked her head, biting her lips hard enough to draw blood so she wouldn't call out as wave after wave rocked through her.

 

Her orgasm sent JC over the edge. He thrust as hard as he could, erupting deep within her. He pulled out his softening cock, rocking back onto his legs as she gratefully fell onto the floor, panting.

 

“You may talk,” JC said slowly, forcing his breath to slow down. Deanna sat up, pushing her dark hair out of her face.

 

“That was...wow.” Her brain was fried too far to convey what she was feeling. “Is it always like that?”

 

JC shook his head. “That's just a taste,” he looked around the room. “There's a lot more.” He was returning to the facade of the smooth talking millionaire that the public knew.

 

Deanna also looked around. “I'll bet.” She pushed herself to a standing position. “I'll think about what you offered me,” she smiled sweetly. “Thanks for tonight,” she ambled to where she had left her clothes. She pulled her pants and shirt on, gathering up the rest.

 

JC joined her, wearing only his jeans to punch the code into the keypad next to the door to buzz them out.

 

“I await your answer. And remember, you can't tell anyone about tonight or I can make your life really hard,” he reminded her. She nodded as the elevator doors opened and she stepped into it, pressing the button for the first floor. One thing was certain, she thought as she watched the image of JC Chasez framed in the door of his sex dungeon disappear as the elevator doors closed. She wasn't going to forget that night for the rest of her life.

Completed
Dawn Dustings is the author of 24 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Darkest Shade of Chasez also liked 46 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story